Hwang Bo

Guest Enchanted

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ultaeja

I love HwangBo unni^^;; It's cool that she has her own thread^^;; I was watching X-man germany special thingy with SHINHWA and lol, she's so funny & cool!<333

Guest ...TLT...

i <33 HWANG BO

man i miss her lately since i havent heard anything about her..

miss her on xman...she was so funny in there..

jihwaza the part with her lee jung and andy..

they are hilarious..

Guest ...TLT...

wow thanx..

i didnt really like her bang from those pix..

make her look so weird..

but yeah i check out her cyworld..

and wow so many pix of her..

here are some pix of her with her old "LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR" and new short hair..=]

hwangboyx2.th.jpg

633164315646908856ln0.th.jpg

dsc001789763bw7.th.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest `Niiie

Oh my. i fêel so bad for not knowign that she use to be in a group. *ashame of self*

she's very very pretty & l0ok different in some of the pictures.

now i know why micky lieks her so much.

thanks for the pictures. link & everything.

Guest ...TLT...

I saw her on tv and her hair is now blonde. Is that a wig or was it real hair?

it's not a wig..

it's her real hair..

she used to have long black pwetti hair

but she cut it and dye it blonde due

i guess it's her new image..

she wants people to see her differently?...not sure..LOL

anyway yep i watch xman and i found out she's very much liked by guys..LOL

she should be since her personality is outgoing and everything..

what her been up to lately? anyone knoe.. :sweatingbullets:

(I got it from KBS/KSB World it's familar to the 1 st post but if you read it all you'll know the difference! BTW, She's now workinh as DJ at 103.5 and MC at MTV Make it beauty! Hahaha healthy beauty Hwang Bo )

Hwangbo

Date of birth: August 16th, 1980

Height: 165 cm

Blood type: A

Hobbies: singing, working out, rapping

Education: Seoil College, Film and Drama Major

Hwangbo made her debut with the 4-member girl-group Chakra. The group was popular for their unique musical style, mixing Indian beats and trance music. The group won numerous best new artist awards when they debuted in 2000. Hwangbo was with the group from 2000-2006 until they disbanded.

Hwangbo has also found success in film, making a cameo in the 2002 movie “Gingeubjochi 19-ho/ Emergency Measure 19,” and playing the role of Sung Hae-mi in the 2003 movie “Namnam Buknyeo/ Love of South And North.”

The singer/actress has also appeared on TV programs and co-hosted a radio show with a famous local comedian.

Another interesting thing about Hwangbo? She has been a PR ambassador for the Ministry of Health and Welfare’s anti-smoking campaign since 2002.

One (1st album, 2000-3): One, Signs of Love, Why (feat. Danny Ohm), Make A Love, Fantasy (feat. X-Lange), Champion, Resolution, Hey U (feat. Danny Ohm), Signs of Separation, I Plead You (Duet by Yeowon and Danny Ohm)

Ringing Jingle Bells (Christmas Album, 2000-12): Lonely Christmas, Blessing From Shangjeri, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Silent Night, Christmas Series, Santa Claus Is Coming To town, Chakra X-Mas, Amazing Grace, Feliz Navida, Auld Lang Syne, The Little Drummer Boy, Hey U (Remix), Performance Song

End (2nd album, 2001-3): Chakra’ca (Intro), End, No, Besame Mucho, Courage, Dance Queen, My Feeling, One More Time, Oh! My Boy, If It’s You…, Starring You And Me, Our Story

Chakra (3rd album, 2002-10): Come Back, Everything, I’ll Be Alright, If, Deep Attachment, As They Say, I Love You, Come On, Love Fool, Hurry Up Now, Wind

Tomato (4th album, 2003-08-21): I’ll Love You Forever, Why Me, This True Love Is A Lie, Tarzan, Ex-Boyfriend, Hey Boy, The Anonymity, Best Love, The Sign, I, Fever, The Friendship, I’ll Love You Forever (Remix)

today is her BD! I don't have an account there saying here would go to her? no but i'll say it anyway! hahhaMore about her from ArirangFour years have passed since Hwang Bo's return to the stage. All her preparations haven't prepared her for the nervous excitement she's feeling. But one things for sure, and we could see it even during her rehearsal - Hwang Bo was unDENIABLY happy.Always candid, and straight forward, Hwang Bo was a number one choice for many different TV programs. Recently, she got a job that she's always wanted - a DJ for a radio program! This is an opportunity to hear about other people's experiences and share her own.DJing with her on the radio program is comedian Kim Young-chul. He could already sing Hwang Bo's song perfectly! She looked embarrassed, but happy! When Hwang Bo made her way back into music, she impressed audiences with her newfound depth and maturity. Even the jacket cover for her album, she's stunning in an elegant wine-colored dress. But... that didn't mean she lost ANY of her unique spunk!Once a reporter wrote that the greatest appeal about Hwang Bo was that what people saw through their TV screens, and what she was really like - were one and the same! Her truthfulness was her ultimate charm... and people recognize that every time.

Guest dolphin115

Happy Birthday HwangBo! Watching Xman recently and discovered her charm. Perhaps because I'm also a tomboy..hehe. I wonder if there's any chance for her with either JunJin or KyungRok. Both are good candidates. Started likeing KyungRok because of his couple game perfs for HwangBo on Xman. They are so cute!!

Also started listening to Chakra songs because of HwangBo. And I love her solo album! GREAT voice! Couldn't believe it's her! You go girl!

Happy BD Hwangbo I didn't know ,but her birthday is just 3 days apart from junjin's

Ihope that they will stay good friends 4ever

HWANGBO <3 <3

1127535217_632631096441327434.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ew4nYEvzA

this is where they ask the question hwangbo answer them without hesitation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeH4LfXzrz8

.compare to hyebin and yunho couple dance which hyebin took control, she and mickey(dbsk)dance compliment each other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937lc3R7ffk

its too cute when yunho picked her and they both hugged and the rest were jealous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3Sf1xeAWs

i think she was looking at her coordinator when she took off her shoes which was cool

Archived