Hwang Bo

Guest Enchanted

Guest litt0piggy

okay im a little worried now, i cant seem to find her debut album or single to preorder anywhere! is her announcement on her cyworld meaning her comeback performance on music core this saturday? (btw YAY!!!) or does it mean an album or single is coming out? i hope the answer is that im just over worrying i really want her to redebut!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope so....i've been waiting for her solo album for quite sometime....but the last i heard, she's a radio dj??...i really liked her in xman... wish she or yeh or lee jin would come back....

There was this Radio DJ special on "1000 song karaoke challenge" recently.

One of them on it looked a lot like Hwangbo. She looked REALLY good and sung well also.

Anyone know if that was her?

Guest himang34

she's a gasoo...she and ryeowon were in the group "CHAKRA"

i liked chakra...their songs were catchy tho they kinda died out...

wow.. realli i nv know..

but the pic she is pretty..

and i like her in x-man and love letter..

haha.. she got quite a unique voice..

cant wait for her album.. :)

Yes, her comeback is today in Music Core. I wonder what kind of music she does, but I imagine it will be very different from Charka.

Yep, she's out of that lypsinch dance thing,

and is going for ballad.

Guest litt0piggy

oh okay them i am over worrying.. is this gonna be counted as her forum or is someone else gonna make one for her? i dont mind making a new one for her :D

Guest Enchanted

well, i made a chakra forum because you can't make a forum for a singer unless he or she has a solo album out...

I've made a forum for her already awhile back but it was closed down because she hasn't release an album yet. Edward will open them once her album come out. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87886

I've watched her performance today and her voice improve a lot from her Chakra days. She was the best live and on cd singer out of the group anyway.

Guest Chakra'ca

I watched her performance today. Her singing is great, definetly improved a lot. But I wasn't really that impressed with the song, I think I was just expecting something a little more upbeat. Since most of Chakra's songs were pretty upbeat and fun, and she was the rapper. But maybe it'll grow on me

Guest rainyvacation

She needs to put more emotions onto the song when she sings it. It was very flat in my opinion when I watched it live.

i agree. i thought it could just be her nerves since it's been so long since she's been on stage. she has a nice voice, the song isn't that bad. it was just the way she sang it was really dull. hopefully the more she performs the better she will get.

Guest litt0piggy

can hwangbo's forum be open now? her album is coming out this friday! btw preorder your copy at annyoung today to support her it has a total of 13 tracks! i already got mine gets your now hehe..

1k1020000892.jpg

Guest sassydork_.

^her thread will be opened once it was released as in the date of its release.

I watched her perf. but I think as edward says, she has to put more emotions, she's like dead :x but when I listened to actual song it was actually good. I'm dling her whole album now ^^ it's out on z-degrees

Archived