[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

OMG the writing in this drama is just TOO GOOD:

SG: why did you tell that kid those words

SH: that actually weren;t my words. they were your words. 12 years ago, you said those to me

Flashback SG: You don't want to break up with her. You want to make her happy. But actually that's all you... JM doesn't feel that way.

SG: Ah.. I see.. but did what happened after that.. she just disappeared..

SH: Did you hear any news about her after that?

SG: No, I think I heard she went to the US

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, yusefull said:

SH keeped JM card. Please do what you have done since the begining writer and have JH and SH talk about it before it become bigger.

I agree!!! 

I don't like the usual conflicts in dramas that could have been avoided if the main characters just simply talk it out.

• Like 4

Since I'm not watching the live stream, I can start on the dialogues :wub:

First Clip:

Repeat of last episode where they say goodnight to each other, and SH asks if they should sleep together. JH answers yes.

Over at the theatre, WS proposes to break up.

HR: What did you say?

WS: Let's break up.

HR: Why?

WS: I don't have the confidence to make you happy.

HR: What nonsense are you saying? Are you saying some dialogue from the play? Don't be ridiculous.

WS: I'm not being ridiculous or speaking nonsense. I mean it - I want to stop now. So consider it seriously and contact me. I'll go stay with SG hyung in the meantime.

HR: Hey! Is that all you have to say? No confidence? As if 7 years wasn't enough, and you asked for 5 more?! But now, you say you have no confidence..?

WS: That's why I'm saying don't wait for me! Were you the only one who was dating for 7 years? I did too, I also dated for 7 years! But why do you always make it seem like you're the only victim here? Why do you say it like you were the one waiting, why?! Because of that "marriage", I ended everything I wanted to do, gave up on my dream. I feel like dying from suffocation everyday! The shirt and necktie is really frustrating, you know?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 13

OMG SG is the perfect guy for SJ. SJ if you dont kiss him in the car I'm gonna kiss him!

SG: In my opinion, you have never faced the world up front. You're always ran away. You need to face it head on and up front. Once you;re ready to do that, I will also be ready to stand beside you as you face the world.

and then he runs away making gestures of being sorry to her! and also leaves an apple behind with their doll daughter LOL (apple = sorry in korean)

SH & JH are watching soccer and my stream just freezed??? holy crap. anw SH: but.. why do you always sit on the floor?

JH: Ah.. I'm always more comfortable on the floor.. (uhm girl he wants to cuddle??)

ok so my stream skipped through the entire scene. so mad. then they went back to each others' rooms, and JH in voiceover says: today... it seems like both he and I needed to go back to our own space. then she opens up her writing files on her laptop. yay! is JH gonna start writing again?

oh no, HR is moving out and cut her hair short. Koreans cut their hair when they break up with someone lol. her parting words to WS: You were right, I'm going to start being honest with myself from now on.

then JH in voiceover as she heads to JM's company: it's time to be honest with myself and my heart.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6