[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

54 minutes ago, lufra said:

Helloooo...Try as I might, I can't stop thinking about this drama. And I enjoy reading the posts by the First Lifers in here very much.

You guys rock! B)

In my BTIMFL love-warped mind, SH was interested in JH as early as Chapter 1 (shriek! I'm dying! :wub:):-

1) SH stared silently at JH's face for long moments when she first interrupted him watching football on his handphone. And during all the time she was busy apologising and clarifying to him. She was too too pretty, eh SH?

2) When SH asked JH if she was an Arsenal fan. JH had already begun walking away from him. To try make JH stop walking away?

3) SH shared watching the match with JH. So welcoming, no cold shoulder or robotic cutting remark to JH.

4) SH voiced out that JH's male colleague/crush, must be JH's boyfriend. How would SH know that from just one glance to the guy? Did he observe them before? Even before he walked through in between them outside the ladies/gents? Why make that comment, if not angling for some kind of response from JH?

5) SH's flickering facial expression when JH negated his statement. Was that a flicker of relief on his face? That JH was still unattached?

6) SH gulped & his Adam's apple bobbed when JH said that guy almost asked her out a while ago. Trying to subdue some strong emotion on his part?

7) At the bus stop, SH submitted to JH's request to take the bus instead of the subway & returned to the bus stop/her. 

8) When seated at the bus stop, SH was the one who started the conversation first. SH even let slip something about himself/his personal habit/life.

9) SH listened to JH's woes & comforted her with his monotonous monologue. Felt as if it was an essay by his standards because it was not shown that he could talk at length before that.

10) SH did not turn down JH's handshake offer & even smiled warmly & sweetly at her. Felt like that was his first warm smile since the beginning of the drama.

11) SH looked stunned after JH's kiss, but not disgusted. Ha! Has SH's inner Sleeping Beauty self been woken up?

JH was also interested in SH, though starting a bit later in Chapter 1:-

1) JH asked for SH's name at the bus-stop. Why ask if she did not wish to get to know more about SH?

2) JH felt a bit sad thinking she could never meet SH again (little did she know..)

3) JH was already looking at SH's lips when SH was speaking during their handshake.

4) JH kissed SH! And smiled a big fat Cheshire Cat smile to herself in the bus!

Golly, am I a certified loony? Am I investing too much time looking into the behaviour of fictional BTIMFL characters? Yes! Because they felt oh so real. Can't believe I am out of hibernation & into this forum just because of this drama. 

And gone are my usual dread for Mondays.:tongue:

Cheers to all First Lifers! Signing out now! :heart:

I agree with you, SH's actions during their first meeting is already a giveaway of his thoughts/feelings for JH. I love the way his face lit up when he shook hands with JH (close up to face black & white then SH's image became colored). That's why their first meeting in ep 1 is my must-watch every morning lol good vibes, good vibes

• Like 10

4 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Speaking of PPLs, they should do one where SH sips red ginseng and slow mo walks to JH. JH is holding a cup of Kanu coffee while staring out the window. SH gives her a back hug and kisses her neck. The camera lingers on her neck and we see the Swarovski earring SH gave her. Then JH, who is into it the neck kiss, spills coffee on her shirt.

SH looks at her and says, "You spilled coffee on your shirt. Are you going to take it off or do you want me to do it for you?" JH says, "I want you to take it off for me." SH takes JH's shirt off and the camera focuses on JH wearing Wonderbra. SH expertly removes the hook, For the Emperor style, then they kiss some more and do it... on the massage chair. :D It improves the "experience" because it's vibrating. :D

Am I doing PPLs right?

You just  killed me OMG. What an imagination. I could see in my pervert mind the whole scene.  I just waked up, is 7 morning and came to my PC while drinking a coffee, I must be sick. I think this drama is a very contagious disease and everybody here is infected.

pink kitty purring hug emoticon

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, camichi said:

You just  killed me OMG. What an imagination. I could see in my pervert mind the whole scene.  I just waked up, is 7 morning and came to my PC while drinking a coffee, I must be sick. I think this drama is a very contagious disease and everybody here is infected.

pink kitty purring hug emoticon

Maybe after doing it, SH and JH are snuggling on the couch naked, underneath a blanket,  drinking Cass while watching TV. :D

It's win-win for everyone right? The producers and brands get their PPLs, and the audience gets what they want! :D

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, lufra said:

Helloooo...Try as I might, I can't stop thinking about this drama. And I enjoy reading the posts by the First Lifers in here very much.

You guys rock! B)

In my BTIMFL love-warped mind, SH was interested in JH as early as Chapter 1 (shriek! I'm dying! :wub:):-

1) SH stared silently at JH's face for long moments when she first interrupted him watching football on his handphone. And during all the time she was busy apologising and clarifying to him. She was too too pretty, eh SH?

2) When SH asked JH if she was an Arsenal fan. JH had already begun walking away from him. To try make JH stop walking away?

3) SH shared watching the match with JH. So welcoming, no cold shoulder or robotic cutting remark to JH.

4) SH voiced out that JH's male colleague/crush, must be JH's boyfriend. How would SH know that from just one glance to the guy? Did he observe them before? Even before he walked through in between them outside the ladies/gents? Why make that comment, if not angling for some kind of response from JH?

5) SH's flickering facial expression when JH negated his statement. Was that a flicker of relief on his face? That JH was still unattached?

6) SH gulped & his Adam's apple bobbed when JH said that guy almost asked her out a while ago. Trying to subdue some strong emotion on his part?

7) At the bus stop, SH submitted to JH's request to take the bus instead of the subway & returned to the bus stop/her. 

8) When seated at the bus stop, SH was the one who started the conversation first. SH even let slip something about himself/his personal habit/life.

9) SH listened to JH's woes & comforted her with his monotonous monologue. Felt as if it was an essay by his standards because it was not shown that he could talk at length before that.

10) SH did not turn down JH's handshake offer & even smiled warmly & sweetly at her. Felt like that was his first warm smile since the beginning of the drama.

11) SH looked stunned after JH's kiss, but not disgusted. Ha! Has SH's inner Sleeping Beauty self been woken up?

JH was also interested in SH, though starting a bit later in Chapter 1:-

1) JH asked for SH's name at the bus-stop. Why ask if she did not wish to get to know more about SH?

2) JH felt a bit sad thinking she could never meet SH again (little did she know..)

3) JH was already looking at SH's lips when SH was speaking during their handshake.

4) JH kissed SH! And smiled a big fat Cheshire Cat smile to herself in the bus!

Golly, am I a certified loony? Am I investing too much time looking into the behaviour of fictional BTIMFL characters? Yes! Because they felt oh so real. Can't believe I am out of hibernation & into this forum just because of this drama. 

And gone are my usual dread for Mondays.:tongue:

Cheers to all First Lifers! Signing out now! :heart:

Yes @lufra my exact same sentiments too! I was always thinking.... Why would he stop a stranger from leaving?  Why have such intimate conversation with Ji Ho?? He must be interested in her! 

You know in episode 2 when they bumped into each other in the lift..   He was not exactly annoyed but he was swallowing his saliva! I always wondered why they would show us that... Hahaha.. Maybe he has other thoughts...

Now that i think about it... He locked his room door because he is afraid he will pounced on her! Hehe

I am rewatching all the episodes again to focus on se hee showed that he likes ji ho!

• Like 9

SeHee was never robotic, even from the beginning. He was quite nice and warm to BoMi as well in first episodes , i  rewatched it and noticed their conversations were cute.

So I mean he probably liked JiHo from the beginning, but him being nice to JiHo in the beginning doesn't seem something special or unusual. He is naturally nice and warm person, and she also was a nice and beautiful, so of course he'd want to pay some attention to her, just like he does with BoMi because she is a respectful and cute colleague. Just my opinion.

• Like 11

On the matter on if SH  fell for JH at the beginning I want to share this thought I found on tumblr that imo says it all. “When Se Hee’s ex told Se Hee to not mention the word “our” during their breakup, I realized that right from the beginning, Se Hee knew the exact implications and meanings of saying “our” to Ji Ho.” http://just-invisible.tumblr.com/post/167513586578/when-se-hees-ex-told-se-hee-to-not-mention-the

• Like 11

I don't know if this has been shared already, but look at how LMK offered to open JSM's bottle. He didn't even glance at her yet he knew SM's struggling. Hmmm LMK's peripheral vision is working so much here. :tongue:

•  
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Small Wish for the beginning of ep 13... judging from the preview, it looks like Se Hee woke up first. And we all know how Ji Ho sleeps deeply when she’s comfortable or exhausted. I hope he wakes up to find her snuggled against him. And I hope he smiles when he discovers that. And maybe he’ll plant a kiss on her forehead (not too farfetched. Having done the beach kiss, sweet kisses shouldn’t be such a stretch.) or gently sweep her hair from her face to get a better look at her. And I hope we’ll get another look of unrestrained joy and love from him similar to Ji Ho’s lovesick stares at the back of his messy bed head. 

Then the spell will be broken when she snores. Loudly. And he’ll dodge a limb or two from hitting his face when she turns. 

:)

I think it’s a major thing that he’ll cook for her. He’s used to box lunches. It’s almost a parallelism to when Ji Ho, on their first day as a married couple, cooked for him/them. Dare I say that this would be their first morning as a real couple?

sheesh. I am already analyzing an ep before it bloody airs. Why am I so obsessed with this drama?!

On 11/17/2017 at 10:48 PM, lollyminx said:

I hope there will be a scene where after JH's brother's wife gives birth, they leave their baby with JH and SH to babysit for them, and sharing that experience will bring them closer to one another.

OR they leave it while SH is home and there's a montage of him struggling with the baby like what happened with the ajummas while they were doing kimchi. Then JH comes home to see him sleeping with the baby because he's tired. Swoon worthy moment for JH watching him that way. :) Dream scene.

8 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Speaking of PPLs, they should do one where SH sips red ginseng and slow mo walks to JH. JH is holding a cup of Kanu coffee while staring out the window. SH gives her a back hug and kisses her neck. The camera lingers on her neck and we see the Swarovski earring SH gave her. Then JH, who is into it the neck kiss, spills coffee on her shirt.

SH looks at her and says, "You spilled coffee on your shirt. Are you going to take it off or do you want me to do it for you?" JH says, "I want you to take it off for me." SH takes JH's shirt off and the camera focuses on JH wearing Wonderbra. SH expertly removes the hook, For the Emperor style, then they kiss some more and do it... on the massage chair. :D It improves the "experience" because it's vibrating. :D

Am I doing PPLs right?

^^^^omg I swear you guys need to be scriptwriters!! :lol:

happy 200th page guys!! & one more day til monday woohooo

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

This week, we are going to have flash back between SH and SG. It must be the past. No way SG will now wear this kind of clothes. It feels like after his break-up. So more explanations hopefully.

8ag2wZ5.png

Obviously, SH will find out about JM working/talking with JH. JH has JM business card. I didn’t notice, at first but their clothes are similar. SH looks like Spock with his roll neck.

hVVMi2k.png

And finally, something must happen again right here. I hope they give us a kiss, a hug or both. I know it’s difficult with the cat in his hands but not impossible. 

GKZHWI0.png

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I was wondering about that as well. Didn't he want to sit at the table where JM broke up (?) with him alone when Ji-ho left? Or was it just done conveniently so JM can sit down there for the scene with Ji-ho?

Didnt he go to order their drinks ? 

Maybe he saw JM and was stunned and came back after JM left. ( I don’t believe it but...)

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I was wondering about that as well. Didn't he want to sit at the table where JM broke up (?) with him alone when Ji-ho left? Or was it just done conveniently so JM can sit down there for the scene with Ji-ho?

I am honest

Almost everything about the timing at the café, like the scene in and after the bathroom, is smelling fishy.

I don't think the writer and director did certain choices for nothing..

Am I expecting too much from them? 

JM was already inside the cafe? Was JM inside the bathroom when they arrived? Did JM left the cafe unnoticed by SH? He came back almost at the same moment. Did SH see JH saying goodbye to JM?

Since it seems an old and small cafe I don't think there are two separate restroom for woman and man.. right? 

@cherryblossomkawai: but the bartender was on the other side of the cafe

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I think JM saw SH and JH at the cafe, she then went to bathroom and meet JH there while SH went to orderd their drinks.

The way she sat on that table knowing it was already reserved ( the coats were on the sofas) and when JH came back, she clearly knew that was her table. 

I don't think her calling JH to work with her is a coincidence either. SH probably has no idea of it all till he'll see her business card.

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, diesy said:

I am honest

Almost everything about the timing at the café, like the scene in and after the bathroom, is smelling fishy.

I don't think the writer and director did certain choices for nothing..

Am I expecting too much from them? 

JM was already inside the cafe? Was JM inside the bathroom when they arrived? Did JM left the cafe unnoticed by SH? He came back almost at the same moment. Did SH see JH saying goodbye to JM?

Since it seems an old and small cafe I don't think there are two separate restroom for woman and man.. right? 

@cherryblossomkawai: but the bartender was on the other side of the cafe

I believe they have separate washroom for men and womer.   So it's possible that SH went to washroom after JH left the table.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, diesy said:

I am sorry but

where the heck did SH go when JH was in the restroom and then at the table with JM?! 

To the magic off screen place characters go when something plot-related needs to happen? lol. IDK the writer is good about details but there's still little things you need to hand wave at times.I don't think he knew JM was in the café though. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3