Director

Jung Hyo

(Witch's Castle, Cheongdamdong Scandal)

Writer

Jung Ji Woo

(Ugly Alert, Gloria)

Episodes: 56

Broadcast Period

2017-Oct-21 to 2018-Feb-03, Saturdays 20:55 (4 episodes back-to-back)

Synopsis

The story is set in the world of television drama production and revolves around three main characters: a haughty drama PD, an assistant director who's still waiting to catch her big break, and a frustrated actor who still hasn't debuted after seven years in the industry.

Production Information

"Bravo My Life" took over the SBS Saturdays 20:55-time slot previously occupied by "Unni Is Alive."

Cast

Do Ji Won as Song Mi Ja

Bravo-My-Life-1.jpg

Park Sang Min as Jeong Young Woong

Bravo-My-Life-2.jpg

Yun Jung Hoon as Shin Dong Woo

Bravo-My-Life-3.jpg

Jung Yoo Mi as Ha Do Na

Bravo-My-Life-4.jpg

Hyun Woo as Kim Bum Woo

Bravo-My-Life-5.jpg

Kang Ji Sub as Seol Do Hyun

Bravo-My-Life-6.jpg

JU Group

Park Sun Im as Jung Hye Mi
Hyun Juni as Jung Sung Ah

JT Group

Dok Go Young Jae as Kim Ho Tae
Kim Hye Sun as Choi Min Kyung
Kang Sung Min as Kim Joon Ho
Ji Yool as Kim Seo Hyun

SBC Drama Department

Shin Joo Ah as Kang Ha Young
Jun Se Hyun as Kang Ha Kyung
Kim Joon Hyun as Yoo Gil Joon
Kim Gi Ri as Chul Sun
Joo Sung Hwan as Head of Drama Department

People around Do Na

Ban Hyo Jung as Park Soon Jin
Ha Jae Suk as Lee Young Hee

People around Dong Woo

Park Hyun Sook as Shin Hwa Im

People around Do Hyun

Kwon Oh Joong as Kim Chi Bok
Kim Noh Ri (김누리) as Man Soo

Others

Kim Seung Hwan
Jung Ae Ri
Jung Sung Mo
Yoo Ji In

Sources: Asianwiki| Dramawiki |  Koreandrama  

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do Ji Won Confirmed to join "Bravo My Life"

Do-Ji-Won-3.jpg

source

Yeon Jung Hoon and Jung Yu Mi in talks to join "Bravo My Life"

DFOscHYUMAEJClm.jpg

source

Jung Yumi to headline new weekender Bravo My Life

by javabeans

DFK5A83VwAEw425.jpg

SBS has announced a new weekend drama in the works, Bravo My Life, and is in final talks to secure Jung Yumi to headline. I feel like I always have to do a song and dance to clarify that it’s not that Jung Yumi (Discovery of Romance, Youn’s Kitchen), but the other Jung Yumi (Maids, Master–God of Noodle). But I don’t want to get excited about the wrong person!...............

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/jung-yumi-to-headline-new-weekender-bravo-my-life/

Yeon Jung-hoon joins Jung Yumi’s weekender Bravo My Life

by girlfriday

DFQC0qjVYAEmbi3.jpg

Aw, is the villainous streak over? I do so enjoy seeing Yeon Jung-hoon (Man to Man, Mask) as a suave dramaland bad guy, though a huge part of that is probably my wish to see him being a badass vampire prosecutor again someday. My hope will never die! In the meantime, we’ll be able to see him in the new SBS weekend drama Bravo My Life, which comes from the PD-writer team behind Wish Upon a Star. He’s been offered the second lead role in a love triangle opposite Jung Yumi (this one from Master–God of Noodle and Six Flying Dragons), and both actors are currently in final negotiations to sign on........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yeon-jung-hoon-joins-jung-yumis-weekender-bravo-my-life/

JUL 27 2017

Hyun Woo cast SBS drama series “Bravo My Life”

DFuLpy6VYAA33DO.jpg

Hyun Woo is cast for a lead role in SBS drama series “Bravo My Life” co-starring Jung Yoo-Miand Yeon Jeong-Hun. Story for the drama series will follow three people working at a broadcasting station. Hyun-Woo will play Kim Bum-Woo. He wants to become an actor, but he hasn’t made a debut for 7 years due to stage fright.

First script reading is scheduled to take place July 29, 2017 and the drama series will first air October 7, 2017 in South Koera.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/hyun-woo-cast-sbs-drama-series-bravo-my-life

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프 - Premiere: Tonight @ 20:55 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프 - Every Saturday @ 20:55 KST

Totally agree that the directing really terrible. They began filming very soon but they can only do this? The director used to work on many daily dramas, that must be a reason. The translation really annoying. The bgm also not great as SIster Is Alive, and kind of cheapy.

The huge story moving so lagging. And I really disappointed that this is another chaebol drama. After a long drama like SiA with 3 villains, the number of villain in this drama even higher. But I really curious what will happens, hope they don't make the leads stupid.

Archived