[Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프

Go Seung Ji

I don't get why HM is trying so hard in a hostile environment where she is shown no respect, forget love or affection, even without cheating being taken into account it is plain unhealthy to live like that. She will eventually snap and do something drastic

On the other hand with a business marriage which has a lot at stake I didn't expect the CEOs to leave the other woman alone

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama seems to have changed from 120 episodes to 60 episodes (all daily drama's should go with this number or end around 70.) Perhaps they have either realized they do not have enough content to go a full 120 or they may be preparing for the Olympic games.. or ratings may be down.

I do hope that La Ra opens her eyes to the fact that even with a 10% chance of survival there is still that chance. All of her daughters need to know she is very ill and has on 3 to 6 mos. Its kind of selfish for her to only think of herself and spending time with Do Na until the end. Does she really think that Do Na would want the burden to know that she gave up treatment just to be able to do this drama with her sacrificing adding time with her two half sisters? Someone needs to tell Do Na the truth so she can try to talk some sense into La Ra.

Honestly Dong Woo's Aunt irritated me in the last four episodes and I really wish this woman would stay out of his life and allow him to live it his way. Also she still continues to let that woman come to her house when she knows that her nephew does not like her. I really hope at the end if La Ra does not survive and they do not put them together that he does not go with her. I can't stand women who hover around when they have been told time and time again the man has no interest in them. Also who cuts up being nasty because she can't stand who he does like even if the woman is old. I really hope they to go back and touch on the scam of La Ra's money because I believe this woman had something to do with it and she should be caught for it.

Omo did anyone watch this weeks episodes yet?  i am so proud of Hye Mi her character has grown so much and she is so much wiser.  She has even gained humility, she called Doo Na "unni", she bowed her head in respect to her unni and instead of dispising her mom like she did in the beginning she reaches out to her in confidence and support.  I absolutely love that she has grown a pair of cojones and aint taking crap from no one.  Also her husband is a totally sleezeball.

The only flaw:  They bought the song writer back, he looks less fake and less cheesy but now we are to believe he is that innocent.  And he now he likes her?  He's not selling it well enough for me to buy it sorry!

i forgot to talk about Dong woo's gomo who does something so terrible just to get him to marry that obsessive twisted woman, who then sits down at the table drinking tea/coffee thanking her for making such a sacrifice for her to marry Dong woo. And if that's not crazy enough gomo says no problem as long as he's not thinking of Lara.  Gomo's jealousy of Lara is off kilter, what is her motivation for such animosity?  Is it that she like Doo Na's father too?

On 1/15/2018 at 6:45 PM, hi5hli5htslight said:

i forgot to talk about Dong woo's gomo who does something so terrible just to get him to marry that obsessive twisted woman, who then sits down at the table drinking tea/coffee thanking her for making such a sacrifice for her to marry Dong woo. And if that's not crazy enough gomo says no problem as long as he's not thinking of Lara.  Gomo's jealousy of Lara is off kilter, what is her motivation for such animosity?  Is it that she like Doo Na's father too?

Damn her! I was really hoping he didn't marry that B-tch! But I figured that suicide was a ploy! I yelled "Let her die!" I'm totally disgusted. If he does marry her, hope he refuses to pay any attention to her, to include sleeping with her!!

Hye Mi husband and the mistress have no chemistry and Suh Ah and her now fiance have no chemistry.  The only people on this show with chemistry is Lara :heart:Young Woong,  Lara :heart:Doong Woo and Dong Woo :heart:Young Woong(the bromance is strong).  

Hye Mi husband storyline needs to end so does Bum Woo and Hye Mi sister in law story they are boring.

Obessive freak is gonna try and kill Lara for Dong Woo or something just as crazy I can see it.  Why is this drama filled with so many crazies and its not even makjang.

I've come to love the endings of the even number eps because of the cliff hangerm but Lara's cliffhanger this week was a little lack luster because you kinda know its not the end yet.

BTW I really cant stand Do Na, she acts all principled but with her choices she isn't so much.  She wasnt gonna accept Bum Woo because she didnt wanna be like her mother but she did.  She loved giving Lara a hard time with retakes and her harsh words but hates it when Lara does it to her.  She treats and helps her sisters and brags that she does but when Lara suggests they act more like sisters she hates that.  She wont call Lara her mother but you see in her face she craves her. She's a hypocrite.  The revealation will hit her hard in the face on self reflection.  Maybe that is what this week's cliffhanger will do for her next eps?

the entire family finds out about Lara's condition. DN finally calls Lara mom and accept her. All three sisters being close. They sit and eat together and Hye Mi's mother in law arrives and start spewing nonsense. Insults DN. Hye Mi gets mad. But DN can stand up for her self. the witch leave.

Ends with DN entering Lara and youngest sister room and wants to sleep together with them. 

Drama is getting better.

From how it ended it seems like the show ended. They were filming her death in the drama i think and she passes away at the same time. the daughters run to her. there is a voiceover and some flashback. then it ends.

This episode was really sad. She sometimes couldnt hear i think and she lost her sight.

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

From how it ended it seems like the show ended. They were filming her death in the drama i think and she passes away at the same time. the daughters run to her. there is a voiceover and some flashback. then it ends.

This episode was really sad. She sometimes couldnt hear i think and she lost her sight.

I  did not see it as the end. But still no news if this were the last two episodes or if there its another 2 episodes. 

This drama ends next Saturday the 10th so there are 4 more episodes to go. I expect we will see possibly her wake and then how every one has dealt with or moved on after her death. How her ex is doing without her in his life? How the younger man is doing (will he have ended up with that crazy girl anyway) and how her three daughters are doing. Will her oldest finally be married to the actor and made a name for herself as a director, will her youngest be successful with her music career and having a baby, and will her Middle child have taken over the company by then or did she get back with her ex hubby or found a new man altogether.

If they do not do that then at least I hope its something similar as they wrap up every ones stories.

Archived