[Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프

Go Seung Ji

24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Whaty gets me is Aunt is still harboring past recentment towards her because she was always treated better thwen her..Snobby daughter will and Dad see what they are missing once they see mother and girls having so much fun and happy without the both of them.

What kills me about the Aunt is it wasn't how the Mom treated her, it was how other people treated her in deference to La Ra! So, she takes it out on her. I threw cat toys when she called La Ra to her house to clean it! DAMN!!! The Aunt has nerve but La Ra is letting her do it because she feels responsible for how people treated her. She shouldn't.

24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes I think rich brat will get whats coming to her.. She has no one but to blame but herself marrying a man she hardly knows

Yes, Bratty Brat wouldn't listen to her mother, she is slowly seeing things on her own and she has no one to help her. I was happy when she went to her Moms but then she wimped out and walked away. She'll be back again......especially once she finds out the Mistress Secretary is having a baby and her so-called husband is HAPPY about it! Wait,....does he know yet?

This is also my favorite and I'm liking a Saturday watch especially when its getting subbed quickly!!! Glad you're watching now! It really is good! I'm sure people were turned off by episode 1 which was a messed! Glad they got it straight. It's not doing bad in the ratings either!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the 4 episodes today.. YES, the little lying twit is caught in her miscarriage lie. Seems he felt pity for her and was going to let her move in after her saying she miscarried not even having a wedding. Only older daughter came by and told him what younger sis saw in that bathroom with HY using monthly lady products. If someone is pregnant they normally would have no need for this They thought they would be slick to head off if the younger daughter told him about what she saw. It was so very foolish and I have to say biz ex played her so well. She had no idea he was driving her to the hospital at the end of episode 11 (21,22) to get a check up to confirm what his youngest daughter told his oldest.

Bullseye she is busted and dared to say its not true.. How do you think to tell a medical professional he is lying when he has just said she did not have a miscarriage but she did have an gynecological anomaly that ensured she is infertile never to have kids. They doctor gave her an out by saying she must have been mistaken that it was a miscarriage. So she should have just said she thought she was pregnant and thought she lost the baby. Of course she showed him a ultrasound (didn't she? I thought I heard her mention to the manager that she showed him a fake one. ) so she could not do anything but beg him to forgive her. The man warned her that he does not like untruths. She walked right into it and he found out the truth. The one thing I have to say about this man is when his youngest daughter or his ex wife says something to him he believes them. Its hitting him hard that he got rid of his wife and never listened and look what almost happened he was played especially when he was in the wrong for having an affair on his ex in the first place.

I just love his youngest daughter she is such a support for our bio mom. It was even nice that older sis decided to apologize to our PDA for slapping her. Older sis has a ways to go but at least she realizes she had no reason to be nasty to this woman just because she was her mothers daughter.

I find it so funny that her mother told her not to marry that man without love and everyone can see she is having a hard time with this marriage. Denying it changes nothing. The parallels with her father having a mistress on her mother and what her husband is doing to her will eventually hit her when she finds out the truth. She will be the looser in this feeling like a total fool at how these people played her. ( It would also be interesting if his family tries to make her the bad guy to get a divorce that does not cause their family to look bad.) This woman can not get her husband to give her the time of day even when he goes to a funeral or biz trip. His mother endorses keeping her home so she does not catch on to what he is doing since she knows he will be with that woman who she keeps meeting and who keeps telling her that she will not be able to stay away from her son.

SMH at DH and the other guy both trying to score points with the grandmother. I do not blame our lead girl for being upset that they keep showing up to talk to her grandmother without her consent.

That girl that likes DH is nuts and rich. She has declared war on our lead girl. I wonder if she is the one that has sent a threatening letter to our lead girl in the next episode next Saturday?

I knew biz ex was going to try to come back to our bio mom. I want her with the director but his aunt is a mess and I don't know why she calls herself bio mom's friend because she is not! Happy she is divorced, happy that the woman's ex hubby was going to be with another woman and hates to see that woman gain any attention. Honestly the jealousy from her is off the charts. How long has it been and she still remembers how she was treated when they were younger! Because other gave the woman more attention and she did not get invited to her wedding? (When you wish ill on others it ends up coming for you.) Come on.. she is going to cause issues and will not let her nephew even try to be with this woman. What I don't want is for him to be with that manager. I am sorry she is scheming just like the mistress actress and does not deserve to get the director in the end.

So now what will happen? Will bio mom tell the director about her ex wanting to date her? Does she even realize the man likes her? Has the manager caught on to who he likes yet? If not I am sure his aunt will make her aware and then we will have more than enough issues..

What I would like to see more than the two men chasing our lead girl is how the director plans to warm up the relationship between lead girl and her bio mother along with her half sisters. I want to see that progression.

Also biz ex assistant warned him about his health today. Will he have a health scare and his family comes back to him? Will that also include our lead girl as well? Can that assistant even be trusted? Something seems off with him to me.

Good thing this is 120 episodes... I can't get enough.. WHY oh WHY is this drama only one day a week?!!!!! :(

The highlight of the weekend episodes (21-24) has to be the outing of Ha Young and her fake pregnancy! I literally spit my drink when she told that lie of having a miscarriage! I couldn't believe they were going down that road and paying that stupid doctor to lie (I always feel people like that should lose their medical licenses)! But when Hye Ri and Sung Ah had that conversation and Hye Ri ran to her father (bless her), I was not prepared for the following scene:

Spoiler

d1abf3f3b0d2537f5907d69cef0dfb23.jpg

8ed8e4d2eef10127e4dd9cc4524caf08.jpg

89e309a42ee109983825c1b4fd0a9c52.jpg

9e88c2001f50bf8e101b374959f9dfd2.jpg

9b8dc663f57797bf673e901872e6a9b8.jpg

950aae3930bfc7d2e8a3ed6a54782382.jpg

My face after this scene

9122975.gif

Seriously, folks! I wasn't prepared for this! Instead of having a flurry of cat toys to hit my TV screen, I had to pause watching because I was laughing so hard! Writernim is giving us one good scene after another this weekend! I couldn't stop laughing! But then to follow it up with this:

Spoiler

148d239295e0b05790651d7d8dd1d395.jpg

4b5ae7fe4588b0f47112e7aa623b19f5.jpg

49f30761c4eb35bbfedff786fcdccd90.jpg

61805e9e6e614c6711d616ff20f0d634.jpg

9ddcc0000efe2e2c065be608f110875b.jpg

12159ee873b3b6937bf884afaec4b2d2.jpg

4a049b38c624b5a660572759d169f2dc.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4255876

Writernim did throw a curve, he threw the whole kit and caboodle at her! I actually think Chairman Rich Ex was hoping that she had just lied to him about when she lost the baby; but to hear this! As usual, I had to google this illness because K-Dramas be throwing all kinds of illnesses at us that makes you wonder. But it does exist and it is what it is.
http://medfem.co.za/congenital-uterine-anomalies/ No woman should be told this; however, this was pure Karma being thrown at her in the beginning! Again, the writernim totally surprises me with these early reveals. I like it!! She got what she deserved. Now, the begging will turn into what? I told a friend watching this that maybe she will turn evil; her response: She's too dumb. Yes, I agree. Neither her or her sister really think anything out. In their pursuit of the men they are trying to catch, neither are/have thought through what they are doing. Ha Young has successfully and permanently thrown the Chairman Rich Ex from her side and as expected, he's sniffing around La Ra after throwing her aside.

Now, I must admit that even though I am rooting for Bum Woo, I didn't appreciate him going to Halmeoni. He basically did the same thing as Do Hyun and the action wasn't appreciated by Do Na; however, this scene made me sad for him:

Spoiler

06aec0b5d50be2b3c1becb31375a7065.jpg

8156412c06fd69f36d2fef200d306071.jpg

c1dc554cedf8f2c9d81257b47ef2c609.jpg

d5e8b8d6c93623ad10229ba5559c5d1d.jpg

80f7d893f395a40071eb37312650f827.jpg

8768cb3e540341fd04a7a482460025cf.jpg

f0912b7ff95f429296853c58dbf4ab99.jpg

34e927ac5346e59fcbe17a037dd8758e.jpg

My reaction:

tumblr_inline_n4ms87Y3Qx1rnw65y.gif

Why didn't she say the same thing to Do Hyun? In the scheme of things, he did the same thing but her not really saying anything against his actions gives him hope. After this scene, I really wanted Bum Woo to move on, especially after Halmeoni is against them being together because he's an orphan too. Though, her reasonings aren't harsh like we have heard other people in other dramas; but, it is still harsh in its own way. However, is he really an orphan? Those scars on his back? That is a story line reveal to come.

However, as expected, Chairman Rich Ex wants to start again with La Ra; PD realizes he's starting to like La Ra; Do Na wants to have a competition between the fellows for her affection. We knew this was going to happen but I'm really surprised it all started this early. Once again, I like this drama! This past weekend didn't disappoint me at all. But the one thing that I have a mental turn around for is Sung Ah. Yes, I hated the woman but her being the adult she should have been and apologizing to Do Na was what won me over! Its before her true woes begin so it definitely is a start in the right direction. You cannot help feel sorry for her in her totally loveless marriage. What's the most disgusting is that Cheating Hubby's mother and sister know what's going on and yet they have the nerve to treat her like mierda!! Question...does Cheating Hubby know Secretary Piece on the side is pregnant?!!! Its going to get good soon!!

@Ldy Gmerm Yes, there is so much to come! I actually like the once a week format because I don't watch daily but all the episodes in one sitting and its so satisfying that way! Yes, PD's sister really has a bug up her rear for La Ra! It really is unjustified as La Ra never personally did anything untoward to her. Its simply her jealousy!  She's already picking up that PD has a softness for La Ra! When she realizes that he does; not only her but the Scheming Manager will be working together to "get" her. Especially with the Chairman Rich Ex once again sniffing around La Ra.

I definitely agree about the Chairman Rich Ex's assistant. There has been something off with him since the beginning (did he dye his hair since the beginning of the drama?); I just don't know what it is. But if he turns out to be disloyal, I will not be surprised.

Yes, the stalker rich girl is going to be nasty piece of work! Like brother like sister! Can't wait until this weekend! BTW, you know this drama will be cancelled left and right for the Olympics? Not looking forward to that at all......

@NewKDramaAddict

I  honestly do not want Mi Ja (La Ra) back with Rich Ex Yong Woong simply because he let his pride cast her out for something that happened I would think before he met her or married her and had their children perhaps. When he was having an affair on her. So its ok to sleep with a woman now when you are married and almost have a kid with her but your ex wife had a child almost 30 years ago and you are mad. That was pride that he was not the only man she  had in her life.

Now when she is doing well without him and he has realized how lonely and foolish he is he wants her back. For me he has not learned anything. I feel like he is giving her a token by saying lets date again to get back together. He understands nothing and is doing this for his own self not because he has realized that what happened with her past is done with and that the daughter she has now has a chance of being his too since her bio dad is dead.

I don't know if she will end up with Dong Woo the director but I really hope so. You can tell he has liked her for a long time and even though he is younger I think he would make a good hubby to her but Ha Kyung the manager for Ha Young and her sister is going to cause problems as will his Aunt.

Does Hye Ri's husband Joon Ho know that his girlfriend is pregnant I do not think he does yet. I have a feeling that the affair he is having with her will come out first or Hye Ri will walk in on this woman being sick and end up telling him about it and he will realize she is pregnant with his baby. If he learns this he will want a divorce and his parents will grant it to because of blood. I hope Hye Ri's father has more money than Joon Ho's because these people will need to pay for what they did in hiding he had a woman already. I feel like the reason she has not told Joon Ho yet about her pregnancy is because she knows what he will do. It will cause huge problems for everyone once his wife learns of this. But I do not think she will be able to hide it too much longer. Hye Ri will find out either about the affair and that she was his long term girlfriend or the baby or both. AS much as I hate cheating men Hye Ri should have listened to her mother who she looked down on.

I hope Hye Mi finds out that the secretary/mistress is pregnant with her husband's child and finally use her head and divorces him with a huge alimony and damages for marrying her when he never had any intention of making their marriage work and for purely business/money purposes. Her father I think invested in the in-laws company, I hope he pulls it out.

@Ldy Gmerm  @10192123sangre I have a feeling that there was some business deal between the families. I think the fact that they have kept the Secretary on the side piece hidden from the father (I don't think he knows) is telling. I believe the pregnancy will come out first and I hope that isn't dragged out either. I still cannot condone cheating but to treat Hye Mi like that crazy sister and mother are is just ridiculous! Yes, I'm waiting for the moment when Hye Mi goes crying to her mother admitting that she was right. That's the reason why she hasn't said anything. She's ashamed that her mother was right and she should have listened to her. I cannot WAIT for this weekend!

2 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

@Ldy Gmerm  @10192123sangre I have a feeling that there was some business deal between the families. I think the fact that they have kept the Secretary on the side piece hidden from the father (I don't think he knows) is telling. I believe the pregnancy will come out first and I hope that isn't dragged out either. I still cannot condone cheating but to treat Hye Mi like that crazy sister and mother are is just ridiculous! Yes, I'm waiting for the moment when Hye Mi goes crying to her mother admitting that she was right. That's the reason why she hasn't said anything. She's ashamed that her mother was right and she should have listened to her. I cannot WAIT for this weekend!

Yong Wong for sure does not know that his new son in law had a woman. I am sure he assumed that it was a love match because that is how the guy set it up. They wanted or needed the father's backing because not to long after the marriage his father was meeting with hers to talk about his giving them money or an investment. I am not saying her father would have been angry because I can't say so given he had a mistress. But I do think that he will learn a big lesson about his own behavior from how his daughter was treated.

I want the pregnancy to be found out first. I want their relationship to come out and Hye Mi to realize how much that family played her. That woman plans on getting that man and that baby will make her finally be legit and able to marry him. I am not saying she is vindictive to Hye Mi but you can tell she is sure in his love for her  that is why she has not taken steps to walk away even when she knew he was marrying someone else. As long as she got to be with him and he is basically living with her since he is always at her place why does she need to be mean. The problem is she had to know there could be a chance if they continued to have sex that a pregnancy could happen. If not then she is a idiot. Even if her thought was to raise this child alone the min he found out he would not do that. He would want no other woman for the mother of his child but this woman. His parents are the one in the wrong but they needed that money from Hye Mi's dad.

Ok I thought of something thats been bothering me for a while.. I'm starting to think the Director Aunt had a crush on the Ex-husband and he choose the girls mother over her why else would this woman be so mean to her unless a man was involved.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:55 PM, sava2sava said:

Ok I thought of something thats been bothering me for a while.. I'm starting to think the Director Aunt had a crush on the Ex-husband and he choose the girls mother over her why else would this woman be so mean to her unless a man was involved.

I believe she had a crush on either Chairman Rich Ex or Do Na’s Father. Which one we will find out in the future. But her animosity has to be more than just being jealous of how she was treated better

7 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

I believe she had a crush on either Chairman Rich Ex or Do Na’s Father. Which one we will find out in the future. But her animosity has to be more than just being jealous of how she was treated better

Was Do Na's father a director or something? OR was it they all knew each other in some kind of way? Either way I have to agree that the Aunt's animosity at La Ra is more than just because she got the good roles and was favored and because she did not get invited to her wedding to a rich man. She is very petty with her mess concerning La Ra and I hope we are able to see La Ra say enough is enough with her.

Great episodes this weekend. Glad to see that La Ra admitted to both Young Woong and Dong Woo that she is swayed by his liking her. I enjoyed his hug at the end of episode 4 today.

Hye Ri is going to find out about that affair real soon. This man is either not sleeping with her or barely sleeps with her to be able to get pregnant. She has the suspicion he is straying and her mother told her if she feels that way she should check to make sure. If she is wrong then no harm no foul, but if its true then she needs to know why the man barely wants to be in the room with her and all of a sudden says no children right now with her. Its going to hit her hard not only did his mother and sister know of his long term relationship that he did not stop when  he married her but the woman is going to be pregnant and that man will be happy about it when he never wanted children with her let alone really marry her if not for the money they needed from her father.  The fact he bought that woman a necklace will come back to bite him and he will then go on the defensive and Hye Ri will end up with her feelings hurt and her self esteem blown up. She will be devastated that she was fooled so much over a man she thought loved her the same way.

AS much as I feel bad for Hye Ri again she has done something that made me angry with her. She dares to try to push her mother to get back with her father. Not because of any legitimate reason but because she has been telling her in laws that it might happen and its all to look good not the well being of her father or mother.  Why on earth should her mom get back with her father? To be what a CEO's wife again? Is that really important? Not to her mother anymore. Her father had a long term affair before he found out about her mothers other daughter. I don't blame La Ra for not saying anything because she gave Do Na to the man and his wife to raise and it was done with she drop ties as Do Na's mom back then.

At least we will see these women get to know one another. I wonder if Hye Ri will end up staying with her mother and sister at Do Na's once her world blows up? Perhaps that will be when Do Na does something for her as well like she did her younger half sister with out Hye Ri knowing. I think they living there will bring them closer and I am glad that Hye Ri knows Do Na's personality since she was the one to bring it out of her and it ended in them slapping one another. (LOL still awesome for me.. ) Hye Ri's overtures were nice to Do Na of course it will take awhile but I think the fact she was fooled in marriage will end up bring Hye Ri down from her lofty thoughts that she is better perhaps.

Archived