[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 It was too short, right? And I didn't like the way they filmed either, it was too far away and during the kiss they filmed from Tao's back so we couldn't see much. I liked the talk they had at last too after they were done with the scene. Both of them have such nice and gentle voices. 

@setokaonii  Thank you for the update! I was so happy when I saw that Ryota went to support Tao and what made me even happier is that he went by himself. I also like how they are wearing matching clothes. I'm going to post the translation of his post down beneath. 

@marchingfishes  Hihi...it has happened to me before too. :tongue:Have you watched the movie yet? Yes, they are getting cuter and cuter. The relationship that they share is really enviable. 

@thuyhoang62 Yes, Ryota and Tao wore matching clothes. Like you said red and black. He likes matching things (couple things) so it was probably suggested by him. They are so cute.

Ryota's Instagram update 180111:

Yesterday the movie Ani Ni Aisarusugite Komattemasu has been released.

On such day as yesterday I had something that I really wanted to tell you all about.

I was honoured to have watched the stage show PLUTO that Tsuchiya Tao who acted as Tachibana Setoka is part of.

I asked my manager if my schedule allowed me to , I hoped I could go and watch it.

Coincidentally yesterday was the release date of the DVD so we Tachibana siblings took this opportunity to do the-long-time-no-see Anikoma pose.

When I'm at it I just want to tell you that the facial expression we are doing are the expression of Uran, the character that Tsuchiya is acting in PLUTO, but I lost to Urban herself (he means she did the expression better than him).

#the sense of a competitor#

The stage show PLUTO is a stage show that deeply explores what human is and what relationships are.

It was really an awesome performance. I got influenced by it and I got really touched by it too!!!! The bonus disc of Anikoma DVD & Blu-ray has an enormous content that it is making me having a difficulty (he is playing with words). Getting such massive content with such price, you guys shouldn't miss this (opportunity) 

@anikoma_movie #Anikoma #Anikoma DVD

Tachibana siblings

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what Ryota was referring to when he said he had more things to tell us about yesterday. 

His choice of words like "I have something I really want to tell you guys about" shows that he was really happy being able to come and watch Tao's stage play. I wonder whether Tao will write about Ryota coming to support her yesterday on IG today. 

Fans have been saying that although they knew since the news that Tao would be having a stage show that Ryota would definitely come and support her they were still very happy to see that what they predicted became true. 

Generations of Exile Tribe will be coming to Beijing on the 10th of March to perform. I'm happy for them that they have gotten more popularity in China due to Anikoma. I have heard that they will have concert on Tokyo Dome (the biggest concert hall in Japan I believe) in April. The fans think Tao will come to support Ryota on that day. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@setokaonii  Thank you for posting the updates! I was wondering too whether Tao will post anything about Ryota coming to watch her show and she really did. The show PLUTO will be shown in Osaka in March. Wonder whether Ryota will watch it again with his parents?

Anikoma Instagram 180111:

DVD & Blu-ray are selling at the moment with good reviews <3

Thank you so much for telling us all your thoughts (about the movie)!! #The whole Anikoma team is very happy.

(The picture of today) is off-shot of the part in the church which is also included in the BTS. I always think...that these two are like people from paintings. 

#Ani Ni Aisarusugite Komattemasu

Anikoma Twitter 180111:

\DVD & Blu-ray are selling at the mlment with good reviews <3/ 

Thank you so much for telling us all your thoughts (about the movie)!! #The whole Anikoma team is very happy.

#Onii and Suzuki are actually smiling (together)...!?

#Kicking the bus

Kiss compilation of Haruka and Setoka/Ryota and Tao

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17973392/?from=search&seid=7566260872933052767

• Like 3

Genetalk June 2017 with Ryota, Reo and Hayato.

(Ryota: Love isn't about asking something in return)

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16264170.html

A fan was telling them (through a letter) about him and his girlfriend. How he thinks she is a really good girlfriend, she is smart, looks good and is very considerate. He is the one who usually pays when they eat outside although she wants to pay. Then on their 2nd anniversary she insisted on paying and jokingly said that he could save his money and use them for their next date instead. 

Ryota, Reo and Hayato all thought it was a cute of her to do so but Ryota thinks as a man treating girlfriend is something that they should do. If she wants to do something in return then it doesn't have to be something extravagant. She could for example cook a meal for themselves at home. He then said: "Love isn't about asking something in return. If you are thinking of always getting something in return (from your partner) then it will be difficult to maintain (the relationship)." Reo and Hayato were silent for a moment then they started singing Sora "kono sora no shita de meguriau kiseki" (It is a miracle we met under this sky). 

---------------------------------------------------------

I might be overanalyzing things but I was thinking if Reo and Hayato were trying to hint at something when they suddenly sang Sora after Ryota was talking about what he thinks of love. Sora is the themesong of Anikoma, a song that belongs to Haruka and Setoka.  @ryotatao9495 we have also talked about this before that Sora (Sky) is something that both Ryota and Tao likes. 

• Like 3

@Transition Ryota is really a good man and mature. I agree with him.

It's weird when Reo and Hayato sang "Sora".

Reo and Hayato often tease Ryota about Anikoma, mention Taowe talked before. And "Sora" only appears if there is something about Anikoma or Ryota wants to be/does something looked like Onii, when everyone calls Ryota "Onii". I think that Reo and Hayato wanted to say something but couldn't, so they sang "Sora". *cough Tao cough* 
 Ryota and Tao had some appointments just 2 of them or RyoTao dated before June 2017? I can't think another reason. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2018 at 2:23 PM, ryotatao9495 said:

@marchingfishes not only you. I know some fans who only read in mail, so they don't read full what we post.^^ 

ohh i see! thts a waste, i hope they notice your message/advice :o

On 1/11/2018 at 2:41 PM, Transition said:

@marchingfishes  Hihi...it has happened to me before too. :tongue:Have you watched the movie yet? Yes, they are getting cuter and cuter. The relationship that they share is really enviable. 

Haha! Glad to hear I'm not alone. Btw no, not yet >_< I'm actually waiting for the subs. Any idea if theres one already out there? Also thanks a lot for the trans of Ryota's IG post of his visit to Tao's Pluto stage! So touched to know that he made such an effort and hoping that his schedule is empty just to be able to support Tao hnggg

On 1/11/2018 at 5:14 PM, setokaonii said:

@marchingfishes Hi there! This is the first time I'm replying to you. :lol: Yes when I first saw the pic of them together, I squealed hard too! Kawaiii!

Hello there! I read about your introduction in the previous posts so, welcome to the thread! Thank you for posting and sharing stuff here ^^v And yes, these two are just so cute. I've missed seeing them together in a photo and then Ryota came through with a new update so I was happy haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anikoma Twitter 180112:

\DVD & Blu-ray are selling at the moment with good reviews <3/

#In the booklet of Anikoma Extravagant version, what Onii is recommending (you to look out for is)...B)

#The water melon scene that you all like

#Surprising NG

#I see it~I see it

Translation of what Ryota said in the clip:

"The DVD & Blu-ray of the movie Ani Ni Aisarusugite Komattemasu is currently selling. Fans of Anikoma should definitely get this photobook. It includes a lot of unrevealed pictures. A scene that I added myself. A scene that failed. NG scene. The photobook includes NG scenes that are rare in Anikoma. The DVD (Blu-ray) has a lot of specials. Practially every stage-greetings are in there. So the DVD (Blu-ray) is something that fans must watch. I hope more people will be able to watch it. Please support (the movie)!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/anikoma_movie/status/951745513249939456

Anikoma Instagram 180112: 

\DVD & Blu-ray are selling at the moment with good reviews <3/

#Among the stage-greetings the one that Onii recommends is...

#Before the stage-greeting started

#It would be only me who won't accompany (everyone to cry)

#Who said this?

#Press on for the 2 hours SP (special) on MS (Music station) 

Translation of what Ryota said in the clip:

"The stage-greeting that I recommend everyone to watch is the last one which is full of tears. When the movie was shown at the cinemas the guys all wrote Setoka a letter, on the last stage-greeting Setoka wrote letters to us as a reply. This part is included in the disc. I cried too. You can only watch that if you have the DVD, so please buy it so you can watch it at home!"

@setokaonii Oh! So your copy has arrived! I'm happy for you. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us! Ryota and Tao look so cute together. I especially like the pictures on top left and bottom right of them in yukata. Btw, the NG pics of the water melon scene that Ryota was talking about in the clip (posted on Twitter), if it isn't too bothersome for you could you please post them as well? He was saying that he added something to that scene but then it didn't turn out well? So I'm curious on what he meant by that. 

@marchingfishes I watched it with Chinese subtitles so I'm not sure if it is out with English subs yet. Have you tried looking on newasiantv or kissasian? 

@ryotatao9495 Ryota seems like a good guy indeed. I think he already liked Tao in 2016 when they were still filming Anikoma (there are signs that we have discussed about before). As he has said before, he may be afraid to take initiative because he doesn't want to be turned down but he is also someone who would do his best to attract the girl he likes. Therefore I believe he might have taken action to pursue her not long after Anikoma was done? Or sometime around the time they started to promote the movie, which was around April when they went to Okinawa together, just the two of them? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Transition 

"Therefore I believe he might have taken action to pursue her not long after Anikoma was done? Or sometime around the time they started to promote the movie, which was around April when they went to Okinawa together, just the two of them?"

I agree with you. I think Ryota and Tao had many moments (just Ryota and Tao) during Anikoma and before promotions.

Like I said before, they are very close, they understand each other, great chemistry.

And they talked about when Tao was stressed, Ryota helped her, said good sentences like "daijobu daiyo". Ryota taught Tao many thing patiently...

I don't think after Anikoma end they didn't meet outside.

I mean their relationship didn't end after Anikoma completed, and they were more intimate during promotions, so I think RyoTao always keep in touch and have some appointments after filming and before promotions, during promotions until now. *cough* 

I really love them at Okinawa Fes, like a real couple in their honeymoon, like a Prince and princess. And Just 2 people. 

@setokaonii I notice Ryota's voice isn't OK since Anikoma promotions and last year, this year GENE has more more activities. Sometimes good, sometimes not good. I really love his voice, I love him because of his voice before I love his personal, before RyoTao. I hope Ryota's voice will be stronger. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anikoma Twitter 180113:

\Onii's interview/

We are going to upload Onii's interview tomorrow!! You will perhaps be able to hear things about him and the comfortable and loveable relationship that he shares with the Anikoma cast members. 

#Katayose Ryota

https://mobile.twitter.com/anikoma_movie

Here's a part of the interview that I found on Instagram:

When Ryota was asked about what he has in common with "Onii (=Haruka)" he gave us this answer: "I will love one woman wholeheartedly. I think that's what a man should do. I'm "yearning" to become a man who would protect and watch over a woman because of love."

Chinese translation

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4195720442970726

Ryota has said several times that once he likes someone he would be very loyal to her and will only have eyes for her. He said he wants to protect and watch over the girl he loves. He used the same words in the letter to Tao. "Whenever Tao-chan feels uneasy, worried or troubled Onii (I) will be by your side, to lead you, protect you and feel troubled together with you."

Fans of Ryota x Tao are praising him for being a good and reliable man, that they wouldn't be worried if they give Tao's hand to him. That's sweet of them. I have noticed that some fans are treating them like their own children. :tongue:

@setokaonii Thank you so much for the pictures. Haha, so Ryota dropped the water melon? I see Tao laughing at him. So cute. You have good eyes. Ryota did stop for a while and smiled when he came to the pictures of the church scene. Ryota's live isn't always consistent. I have heard that  he sometimes need to go to theraphy to treat his voice.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I also think Ryota and Tao have met up with each other privately as well. The things they have said about what they think of love, their ideal girlfriend/boyfriend criteria and their habit of writing their messages match each other. So it is hard not to suspect that there is something going on between them. :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So Ryota actually watched Tao's stage play! I am so happy! They really look like wearing matching clothes.

@setokaonii @Transition Thank you guys so much for the pictures and the translations.

Ryota is so sweet saying he will only have eyes for the gilrl he likes *cough Tao cough*. I  strongly believe that Ryota likes Tao there are so many hints to make us think like that.

• Like 1

@justananimelover @Transition 

Ryota has said several times that once he likes someone he would be very loyal to her and will only have eyes for her. He said he wants to protect and watch over the girl he loves.

Honestly, Ryota's eyes always looks at Tao, anywhere anytime he can. That's why many many fans and I ship RyoTao after Anikoma drama and BTS, pictures and videos.

I read many people on Twitter, Instagram, they said in ANIKOMA DRAMA making, Ryota almost put his eyes on Tao, and his eyes his smiles for Tao were very very sweet. 

Before I became a shipper, I noticed Ryota put "like" too much for pictures, video on Tao IG, Anikoma IG, especially when Tao was pretty, cute, smiled. His eyes always looks for Tao.

I feel when took (selfies) photos, Ryota almost looked at Tao, especially when she was smiling. I mean, when they were taking selfie pics or shooting,  between Tao and Ito, others or Anikoma team was shooting...Ryota tried to appear with them or close to Tao, and his eyes seemed to look at Tao on the camera/screen. Just my feelings.

• Like 2

@setokaonii  Thank you for sharing the BTS and stage-greeting! Aw, I believe Anikoma holds an extra special place in Ryota's heart because it is his first movie so he must have been very sad when he knew that it was going to be their last stage-greeting together. I like the hug that he gave Tao, with a smile on his face while closing his eyes. 

We understand that you are busy with other things at the moment. So please don't feel any stress. :)

Oh, that's something good you found there. I didn't know Tao has said the same thing as Ryota "if you want to cherish a certain person then you will have to first cherish yourself."  Before knowing about Tao writing this I already thought that Ryota might be talking about a possible girlfriend and now after knowing this, I might have been right back then? I know which picture you are talking about. It is the one of her wearing a cap while holding on some meat-stick (the one below)? Some fans on weibo did say jokingly that the point-of-view looked like a boyfriend's point-of-view. 

@justananimelover Ryota seems like a sweet guy indeed. His thoughts about love is rare among guys. Haha. I didn't notice where he put his hand until you pointed that out. :tongue:

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I have noticed too that Ryota's eyes would follow Tao wherever she goes. The things that Ryota has in common with Haruka (Onii) such as being easily jealous and also that he would only love one woman and that he would love her wholeheartedly, that's what Tao would like in real-life too. Here's a part of an interview that I have posted before. 

Interviewer: In the drama/movie there are a lot of different guys who appear, such as the arrogant Onii, the prince of harsh words, the sweettalker etc., which type does Tao-chan like? 

Tao: Hm, each of them have their own charm. Choosing one is difficult (*thinks a while*). I think I would still choose Onii? I think in this world there aren't many guys like Onii who would only love one girl wholeheartedly and treat her well with all his might. If such person really exists I would like to know him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really love this pic since she posted it. She was beautiful and lovely. 

At that time, I had a feeling that it wa shaken by her boyfriend *cough Ryota cough*.

I mean it looked like her image in a boy's eyes. Tao in this pic was different from other pics.

She was cute, bright eyes (like she was looking the one she loved) and nice smile, her face was happy and full of love.

When I read Honestly, easy to realize who is falling in love, right? 

"if you want to cherish a certain person then you will have to first cherish yourself." 

When I read it, and Ryota wrote that he heard it from someone, I thought that Tao said to Ryota *cough*  And now @setokaonii said Tao posted it too. 

In "Pray", Ryota wrote "Even the words you gave me are always like treasures."

I'm quite sure Tao said many things to Ryota, and Ryota keep them like treasures. Tao is a girl who always thinks and talks deeply, that's why many people/artists like her.

and there was a sentence in this song which Ryota posted on his IG that I noticed and share on this thread before "mirroring my heart" . 

"Not even one cloud exists here.
The sky is clad in a complex blue,
mirroring my heart."

We talked before, Tao think although people live in many different places but still the same sky, when we look at the sky, we will miss each other. People connect together through the sky.

he posted it in May 2017, and we guess they started to date during Anikoma promotions, April-July. 

"In a sweet smell 
like a nostalgic perfume (sweet flavor),
on that day you gave me a smiling face like a child,
the one I met was you."

Tao has child smiles, we all know it. She gets good smell, Ryota said that. We talked it before.

"I'm protecting you, even now, after this, forever.
When you look down, I'll be there by your side.
The smiling face you gave me is always like a treasure;
I will warm it so it won't frown.
From the bottom of my heart, I promise you."

This paragraph was really similar what Ryota said in his letter for Tao.

"Whenever Tao-chan feels uneasy, worried or troubled Onii (I) will be by your side, to lead you, protect you and feel troubled together with you."

Honestly, I still think Ryota wrote "Pray" for Tao. Like we translated before, He said at first he just wanted to write about simple love, only love. But he changed later, he re-wrote the lyric many many times, and he chose to write about a girl who losted her happiness in love/life...

So, I always think what made Ryota changed the lyric he completed before?

what do you think? @Transition @setokaonii @thuyhoang62 @justananimelover @marchingfishes 

Pray - English lyric here: https://musicbox-trans.livejournal.com/290594.html 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Some of the lyrics to Pray does seem to match Tao but if we read it as a whole then I agree with setokaonii that it seems like he described his past relationship. However, back then he was just 14-15 years old and from what we know they didn't come that far/deep with their relationship? Hm, I'm not sure. 

@setokaonii  Yes, you are right. It is the same store that Tao went to in December. They have a shelf/booth there with only Tao's movies and other things like albums, manga etc that are related to her. Ryota said on his IG that he took the opportunity to visit the store during his spare-time. Did Tao recommend him to go to this place? 

here's a picture of "Tao's booth"

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4195147891789270

Ryota's Instagram 180114:

Just now I had some time in-between work so I took the opportunity to go to Tsutaya to look at the best collection album of Generations

[BEST GENERATION] and also the movie [Ani Ni Aisarusugite komattemasu] DVD & Blu-ray. The exhibition of the clothes is going to disappear soon, please (take the opportunity to go there and take a look) @generations_official @anikoma_movie

#BestGeneration

#Anikoma 

#Shibuya Tsutaya

#Manager stressed too much

#S/he didn't get the whole text in the picture

Genetalk January 2018

Mandy, Ryota and Ryuta talking about what they like about girls. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4195897565032117

Ryuto (the other vocalist in Gene) said he recently likes girls with well-trained hips/bottom. Mandy and Ryota said they like girls without make-up or minimal make-up. Ryota then said he would be like: "Whoa, so she has a little mole there. That's nice. Her eyebrows are a bit light". He likes to see more of how a girl looks naturally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I have heard and seen of Tao, when she isn't filming she usually doesn't put any make-up on and if she does it is only little make-up. She has two small moles on her left cheek. 

So to sum up Ryota's ideal girlfriend criteria:

-knows how to take care of people

-mature

-likes to eat

-has nice hair. Long hair that can be swept to the side

-has a nice smell

-doesn't wear any make-up or only little make-up

-likes wearing long skirts

-around 150 cm tall

-has common interests (Ryota's hobbies: singing, reading, eating, playing the piano, going to shrines and temples, drinking wine)

There might be more things that I have forgotten but doesn't these criteria match Tao a lot? Tao also revealed in a show around April-May that she has started to drink wine.