Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^ FROM YESTERDAY"S EPPIE

basically, rory's graduating. before she graduates, logan proposes, but she doesn't know what to do. on the day of her graduation,she says she doesn't wanna get married, and they basically break up.

Yeaaaaah. B)

That's surprising though.

I didn't think they'd actually break up.

And did anything happen with Luke and Lorelai?

So next week is the last episode? Sad. :(

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Honey_Babee

Yeaaaaah. B)

That's surprising though.

I didn't think they'd actually break up.

And did anything happen with Luke and Lorelai?

So next week is the last episode? Sad. :(

I know!!!!

i dont want it tooo end=(

i love this show.

i hope luke and lorelai get back together.

i hated chris and lorelai as a couple.

it's not fair... they wasted a WHOLE season on Lorelai and Christopher... boo!!!

i want to see a wedding between Lorelai and Christopher and what's up with Rory NOT getting into NY TIMES?!?! seriously!! so pissed... i wanna see what Rory ends up doing! -___-'' hate u CW

any1 know the song at the beginning GG?

thanks guys

Carole King - Where You Lead I Will Follow

As much as I hated the Rory and Logan couple for the longest time, I kind of wished good things to have happened. Can't believe it's ending, but it's for the better :tears:

Guest littlemafia

Carole King - Where You Lead I Will Follow

As much as I hated the Rory and Logan couple for the longest time, I kind of wished good things to have happened. Can't believe it's ending, but it's for the better :tears:

thanks 4 ur help.. (n_n)v

love GG so much.. so sad it will gone.. :tears:

Guest C51236

i think it

sucks... but that's my opinion... i loved the rory-logan relationship... i was really rooting for them... cant believe they just broke up just like that... and i dont think there's gonna be another season btw so we arent really gonna get a conclusion... who will rory end up with??? ANSWER: PROBABLY NOBODY....

i think i read from a site that

lorelai and luke 'slowly make their way back together or something'... sorry not sure so dont take my word for it...

gonna miss them...

Guest annie_bananie

I really hoped that Rory and Logan would end up together, I think that would give the good feeling when a show was ending!

Somehow, I think Lorelai and Christopher made a better looking couple.

I'm going to cry for the final episode...I'm going to cry like the time FRIENDS ended. :tears::tears::tears:

Guest yoojini

Somehow, I think Lorelai and Christopher made a better looking couple.

me toooo. :tears: they were so adorable in and out. luke's great and all, but i only see him as the gilmore girls' friend...nothing else.^^;

i know that the story has reached a certain point...there's not much more to expand on...but i totally did not see it coming...the SERIES FINALE next week...can't believe it's ending...

Guest artful_DODGER

I still expect her to go to Philadelphia and show up on Jess's doorstep.

:/

Wishful thinking.

Guest cannedpeaches

i seriously hated logan and rory together but i was sad at her graduation about what happened. i can't believe its ending already...too soon

Guest yongwonhi

...Kind of sudden, what happened to Logan and Rory. o__O;

I mean, definitely UNEXPECTED. Haha.

Season finale!

Guest litoxshortaii

i cant believe that was the last episode ever! 7 years of gilmore girls... it was with me evn before high school.. and im graduating this year too :tears:

Guest Naux

Worst. Episode. EVER. What a crappy way to finish the series. Who else is as disappointed as I am? I can't say I was expecting much, but...God. That was an hour of pure cheese. Sorry to anyone who liked it, but that was just horrendous in my opinion :(

Guest graceyoon

i didn't think it was that bad! i think it ended well except the kiss at the end, it was kinda awkward like the director was couting down and was like, OK NOW!

Guest cannedpeaches

omg, i thought that was so good!!!! it made me cry and now im so sad. i miss it already =((

Guest mwtk

I liked the last scene because it goes back to the scene they were in at the beginning in Luke's cafe. But the kiss ehhh..

Guest KIM_SAYS:

I didn't think it was bad...but not like GREAT either.

It didn't seem like the "series finale." It seemed more like a season finale. Maybe it's just me--like it hasn't hit me that it's really over. I don't know what I was expecting though.

I know a lot of people thought that Gilmore Girls was really going downhill, but I wouldn't have minded another season. Everything seems so unfinished. I thought it was odd that Logan appeared NOWHERE during the whole episode. I somewhat thought he would have popped up at the party. Christopher didn't appear during the whole thing either.

Were they advertising that this was the series finale? I feel like they just decided "Ok, this is the last one" like last week or something.

Archived