Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest yoojini

^OMGAHHHH!!! i know!!! no christopher?! :huh::tears:

Worst. Episode. EVER. What a crappy way to finish the series. Who else is as disappointed as I am? I can't say I was expecting much, but...God. That was an hour of pure cheese. Sorry to anyone who liked it, but that was just horrendous in my opinion :(

lollll. i'm not sure i'd consider it the worst eppie, but i was disappointed too. i had my hopes up too high.=_=;; i excepted to be all teary-eyed at the end, but that didn't happen. haha. the only sentimental part was when lorelai was saying how she wasn't ready for rory to leave yet because it reminded me of the last couple of days i had with my mom before coming here.=(

it still hasn't hit me yet that it's officially over. :ph34r:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QQcherrie

my gosh, cannot believe that GG is oveR.

the finale episode was..alright - sad, definitely T_T!

but it did not bring a satisfying closure to Rory's love life, which was a big part of the show

the Logan part , or rather, his ABSENCE was ~!@#$% =( , he and Rory's breakup was just heartbreaking

things just feels so unfinished - storyline-wise it's a horrible ending, at least not one that GG deserves

GG deserves much better, Rory deserves better, WE deserve better.

sigh. no more GG! i'm really gonna miss it=(

Guest ptaj83

i've got to agree with the people who thought the ending well it could have been done better... i mean yeay for luke and lorelei but rory just leaves...

i felt like although they ended the show with just the two of them at lukes like the first eps was nice it wasn't what dan and amy would have done *rory graduates and lorelei pregnant with lukes baby*

and this the end but the way it ended doesn't feel like the end...

seven years i have been watching GG and it's over.........

Guest KIM_SAYS:

I just noticed April wasn't in this episode either.

So...no Logan, Christopher, and April.

HOLY CRAP and Paris wasn't in it either. Doyle too, but eh. Doyle. But PARIS??

Who else wasn't in this?? Ohhh...Michel wasn't in it much either..

Seriously. This plotline was sooo not finished. I didn't see last week's episode, but Logan just said "Bye, Rory" and that was that??

I feel robbed.

Guest Naux

^ haha. how would you have liked it to end?

A whole lot differently, that's for sure. It just didn't make a good series finale at all. It was just...Gah, I don't even know how to describe how I felt about this episode. We were left hanging with a few things...And I hate that. If it was only the season finale, that'd be fine, but this was the very end. This may sound odd, but I was looking forward to having a good cry while watching this episode. I was definitely expecting an emotional moment...But I really didn't feel anything while watching it =/ And yeah...All the missing characters...And Rory didn't say bye to Christopher, either. What the eff. This episode was so focused on just the stupid party that other things weren't dealt with...

Like KIM_SAYS: said (that sounds really funny XD) I feel ROBBED. I say we get together with pitchforks and torches--the whole shebang! XDD

Guest yoojini

^ahah. seriously. the episode title should've been like the bon voyage party. :lol:

i mean yeay for luke and lorelei but rory just leaves...

maybe there's somewhat of a closure between luke and lorelei because she produced the episode. :rolleyes: i didn't know she was given the title earlier this year. anywhos, i still feel the finale was rushed. :huh:

my goodness, i even forgot about paris! i was hoping to see her before the end too.

oh, and...WHY DIDN'T RORY HUG LANE?! i was expecting that, but it never happened. i was also expecting emily to be more stern with rory's job decision since emily looked so uneasy at the dinner table.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Like KIM_SAYS: said (that sounds really funny XD) I feel ROBBED. I say we get together with pitchforks and torches--the whole shebang! XDD

Yeaaaah, lets do it. B)

Lorelai produced this episode? I did not know that.

Sherman-Palladino should've at least done this one. Just ONE. And one hour just wasn't enough for a Gilmore Girls series finale.

Guest Naux

WORST. ENDING. EVER.

i'm so disappointed. it feels so unfinished.

Ugh, I know. It really was a horrid ending for such a great show :tears:

Sherman-Palladino should've at least done this one. Just ONE. And one hour just wasn't enough for a Gilmore Girls series finale.

I couldn't agree more with you there.

Guest litoxshortaii

i think it was nice how they used the ending frm the very first episode. although there are a lot of changes going, SOME things never change (lorelai and rory's coffee addict). and we see the long awaited luke and lorelai kiss! (although it wasnt that great, imo) i think the point was to leave you hanging, but hanging in a hopeful manner.. rory is just starting out on her new career and it's a new beginning for luke and lorelai.

the finale was a bit rushed though =T i think it's because they JUST decided a couple of weeks ago that it'd be series instead of season.. i remember they were thinking of doing another season but alexis bledel and lauren graham didnt agree to it or something. yea... and i didnt like how they ended rory and logan's relationship... i remember her break ups with dean and jess and how big of a deal it was. but she was with logan for almost all of her college years and the break up didnt seem to affect her at all. and i agree that all of the character should've appeared once (logan, christopher, paris and evn dean and jess!!<3). im not sure if mrs. kim or michel made an appearance but im glad april didnt. she's irritating and i want to smack her evrytime she appears.

this is kind of off topic, but did anyone not like how lane got married/pregnant. it was so random.. i felt like they did that extremity just to shock viewers/create drama/scandal, like they do in the OC or one tree hill or something.

Guest yoojini

^yeah, i'm still :blink: about lane's pregnancy. as much as i love jess, i don't think it'd matter if he was in the finale or not. the other characters that you listed though played a huge role in her life. for example, i didn't like dean, but he was her first bf. nevertheless, very true about the optimistic feeling at the end.

the part where lorelai and rory were heading to miss patty's, i thought maybe they were gonna literally take us through some sorta memory lane. lol.

yea i'm disappointed with the ending... I'm glad they showed Christianne Armanpour... but really... no NY Times?? They made this episode so that it could be as a series OR a season finale~

seriously worst ending ever

Guest cannedpeaches

you guys should watch the episodes with jess and rory. i was going crazy you-tubing yesterday and it brought back so many great memories! jess is just TOO HOT.

Guest etoile

you guys should watch the episodes with jess and rory. i was going crazy you-tubing yesterday and it brought back so many great memories! jess is just TOO HOT.

are there places opn youtube where they have roryjess eppise? im dling on clubbox. but stupid clubbox doesnt download well with older videos.

Guest yoojini

are there places opn youtube where they have roryjess eppise? im dling on clubbox. but stupid clubbox doesnt download well with older videos.

heck with it, i'm making time to watch jess+rory on youtube. haha.

jess reading a book on a park bench = :wub:

i love how rory was all, "he took me for a native." hehe.

jess: why did you come here? i mean you ditched school and everything. that's so not you.

rory: because you didn't say good-bye. :tears:

jess: good-bye, rory. <33333333333333333333333333333

the first time i liked/approved of paris.

ooh, bad rory.xD i wanna talk about books with jess too~~

THIS is the gilmore girls i miss.

and the moment that still leaves me breathless. :blush:

if you want more, there are a lot of related videos on the side once you click em.;]

Archived