[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch the live of mad dog and HS at the same time and like last week mad dog get my eyes more. I advice very mutch people to watch it too.

KH confort everybody. His teacher was right about his eyes (or maybe his chest). I want a BTS between HJW and KMH where she look at him half naked and flirt with him since EJ didn't see KH like that.
KH saved EJ with his kindness of course and the power of love.

Today surgery was long and boring. I feel that unlike us tv show and jdrama (iryu), kdrama fail to show us entertaining surgery.

The bad guy apear last week and fall at the begining of that one. It was boring and useless.

Bad guy sit like he has wining. It feel like he own the place. It's great that EJ never lose her cool even when she should just scream at the bad guy. She does the only thing that help.
But the talk between the two is so long and bad guy finally decide to stay in the palace.

I love that it's how she act against death that make JG dad change his mind. It's the truth of medecine, more people die than live.
And JG dad, please don't trow paper outside. Earth will die because of that.

The two kids of the chief, I so don't care about them. They just talk about them once and show us them right now.

More than 10 mn before otp meet and it's just a sad one.
When EJ will go to surgery he just take her hand softly to encourage her. Even when he drag her, he take her hand.
Finally a kiss. Even a hug. The phonecall that made her let go of his hand make me hate that person. Even if it's to do good.

EJ getting hurt just before the last episode. So cliche.

Oh no, it seems like SEJ has cancer?? I'm wondering what kind of cancer does she have. Actually I won't be surprised if SEJ does have an illness since her father also has cancer and her mother died from a heart attack. I actually was expecting something like this to happen: SEJ getting cancer.

But I was kind of hoping Hospital Ship wouldn't try to pull something like this on the last episode, where something bad happens between our OTP... I guess we'll have to see until tomorrow's episode!

rough translations for preview

SEJ: I had a cancer... which is already in a serious state
KJG: Is there a (...) in London?
KH: It makes me upset... Why do you not discuss it with me?
SEJ: If I can’t be healthy or pretty in front of him, I don’t want to stay by his side
KH: You who always act strong... I never thoughts that you are easy to cry
SEJ: I told you to go
SEJ: Get out!!
KH: Please open the door

-------------------

SEJ got a cancer? In the last episode? :o :crazy: 

I tried to read the comments by k-netizen to make sure whether I heard properly or not about the cancer. One comment said 'the one who will get cancer is me because of this' :ph34r: lol

i also think about why SEJ keep tripping and have leg pain. but I thought she just tired?!!!.. no no no this is not happening. what did the writernim try to plot in last episode. i want to see happy ending. unless they extend another episode

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh no, it seems like SEJ has cancer?? I'm wondering what kind of cancer does she have. Actually I won't be surprised if SEJ does have an illness since her father also has cancer and her mother died from a heart attack. I actually was expecting something like this to happen: SEJ getting cancer.

But I was kind of hoping Hospital Ship wouldn't try to pull something like this on the last episode, where something bad happens between our OTP... I guess we'll have to see until tomorrow's episode!

Gosh!! I m really dreading the ending.. What's gonna happen.. Plz keep our HyunJae couple healthy n happy till the end

Thanks for the translations @alleram95..

1 minute ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Wow! The preview was really shocking! Thanks for the translation @alleram95

I can't imagine how this will be concluded in the last two episodes?? I don't know what to expect. 

Is there any news of extending Hospital Ship? :blink:

Gosh!! Same here I m crying.. Chaebal!! Wroternim give us happy ending.. No sad ending.. 

Actually maybe this was why she eventually stayed on the ship. So sad. I hope she lives. Anyway i think it's AML, what YE pretended to have. Because she knew abt the scars on the pelvis for the drawing of blood remember

Maybe KH will donate his bone marrow (since they are same blood type haha) 

Ok but no i am damn sad. Really. :'(

Just now, lemonysnicket said:

Actually maybe this was why she eventually stayed on the ship. So sad. I hope she lives. Anyway i think it's AML, what YE pretended to have. Because she knew abt the scars on the pelvis for the drawing of blood remember

And birthday right? Lols. 

Such a shock that SEJ has cancer. I'm pretty sure SEJ is going to push KH away because of this though, since she probably doesn't want to be a burden to him.. Ahhhh, the preview just makes everything a mess! I'm not sure what to expect for tomorrow's ending! Are we going to get a happy ending or no?

Also, with SEJ having cancer, it makes me feel even more bad towards Hyun because of all he has happening around him... First with his father and now with the person he loves.. :(

3 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Hmmm, wait so could SEJ really have leukemia? In the preview, SEJ says that she has cancer. But I hope that KH will donate, haha, if she does end up having what YE originally had.

rough translations for Hyun Jae moments... The 2nd kiss that fans have been waiting for..

Manager: Doctor Song, how is it?
SEJ: The surgery went well. We only need to wait for her to be healthy again
Manager: Doctor Song...
SEJ: One of you must be Dong Min, right?
DM: Do you know about our name?
SEJ: Of course. Your father shows your photos every day and boasting about it
DM: Really?
Manager: Do you think I lie?
SEJ: You have to give your mom a lot of support. That is the best medicine for her. You can do it, right?

SEJ: What is it? We are still in the hospital. Doctor Kwak. Let me go and talk

Nurse Yoo: What just passing through us?
Dr. Cha: What do you mean? It’s Doctor Song and Doctor Kwak
Nurse Yoo: That’s not what I mean. I mean this (they’re holding hands)
Dr. Cha: Why are you acting like this?
Nurse Yoo: Are they dating?
Dr. Cha: You didn’t know?

SEJ: Doctor Kwak, we have to talk. Did something happen last night? What was the reason for you acting like this?

*kiss* :wub:

KH: Because it’s a good morning
KH: I was thinking whether to do it at least once in my life. Because it’s such a good morning
KH: Han Sol condition has got better. Last night, she was fighting so hard while being held near my heart. She was really fighting hard
SEJ: Is it true?
KH: It is
SEJ: Then... She now must have known about this too. My man’s heart is the warmest in the world

Yeah leukemia is blood cancer.

I hope she has a treatable kind :( and she goes into remission and they sail happily into the sunset. Or i will know never to watch another kdrama live because the wait is now eating at me, trite as this turn in the story is.

It has reduced the happy effects of the kiss though. :( (which was nice and thanks @alleram95)

Like i said a few comments ago, maybe this turn in the main storyline will give us closure to the other storylines which we desired. I really hope she doesnt die but that this helps to mend the final bridges between her and the aunt, father...

It's also a bit like coming full circle, the doctor becoming the patient. So in that sense i guess SEJ's journey is complete.  And in that regard the book When Breath Becomes  Air by Paul Kalanithi is a good read  on that. I could never bring myself to read it though because i was afraid of getting too emotional (and here i am emoing over a kdrama). Also cancer hits a bit close to home for me (husband had a cancerous tumour removed about 3 yrs ago and had radiation therapy after)

Archived