[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

The baby's mother and grandmother is having a press conference.

They told the truth finally.  Everything is then settled for both doctors.  The baby's family even mentioned about the lawyer from Doosung etc...

The CEO was trying to run away but was stopped by the reporters.

Now everyone knows what really happened through the news.

Ha ha ... now the local council is being audited.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh oh, the mother canceled the lawsuit against SEJ and KH. SEJ and KH are being interrogated, but the news comes on where the mom admits she lied about SEJ getting permission from them to perform surgery.

Haha!! You reap what you sow.. The mom revealed everything on the news and the Chairman was watching! The chairman is off going somewhere, but his car was stopped by reporters for a minute.

It's finally a kiss?!!they both go to beach n then SEJ keeps hands on his heart n says he is the warmest heart so the baby too recovered.. Then they both hug n then they walk hand in hand.. Then call comes for prosecution

Here in press conference the premature baby's mom takes off the Blame from SEJ..here chairman is in nformed.. The prosecutors r questioning him

Oh, the guy says to let the hospital ship to run again. Haha, that old man who originally told Manager Cho to fire SEJ is trying to be all nice to the captain. We see some men in suits go into the office in with blue boxes. The captain walks out and smiles.

Nurse Pyo finally wakes up with Manager Cho by her side. Manager Cho tells her that everything went well and the hospital ship is going to run.

The governor n district officer r talking abt reinstating the HS.. The district officer begs captain to start HS.. He plays hard to get.. Then leaves satisfied.. Manager meets nurse pyo n she asks when can they go to HS.. He says yes,now itself..but nurse put says something

Thinking about that kiss man... So unexpected. I was freaking out and rolling in my bed when that happened, ahah..

Anyways, we see the hospital ship running and all the elders on the island are happy that the hospital ship is coming, haha... Aw, even the elders missed the ship! We see all these people coming to the hospital ship.

The captain receives a call, saying that they're an urgent patient. SEJ and Ah Rim get out of the truck, seems like SEJ leg hurts though, and arrive to the patient. Seems like a  couple who were hiking.

Hello chingus!

Have many errands to do today but can't help peeking on the thread. I agree that there could have been a lot more things that can be covered with regards to family reconciliation/relationship particularly with SEJ's aunt.  However, I can be forgiving for it is a HJW drama, hehe.

Thank you for all the live recaps and translations. You know who you are chingus. Kamsahamida! Can't wait to read, watch, and give my two cents later. 

SEJ checks the patient's leg and it looks like her right leg is all bruised up. SEJ says that they need to move the patient to the hospital ship. And the episode ends there...

Preview..

Whaaat.... It seems like something is wrong with SEJ because we see her in the hospital bed in the preview :o And then she pushes KH away.. In the preview, she tells him to please leave and we see her lock herself in the bathroom with KH asking to open the door.

Everyone was sailing happily.. New emergency case.. SEJ treats the patient n takes HS.. 

Precap

SEJ looks like suffering from some disease.. She spends some happy time n leaves for Seoul.. SEJ is admitted n then KH comes to her.. But yells him to go.. KH cries to let him come near Her

The end

1 minute ago, ferily said:

SEJ checks the patient's leg and it looks like her right leg is all bruised up. SEJ says that they need to move the patient to the hospital ship. And the episode ends there...

Preview..

Whaaat.... It seems like something is wrong with SEJ because we see her in the hospital bed in the preview :o And then she pushes KH away because something is wrong with her..

What if she's pregnant? My mind is in the gutter though. HAHAHHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Thanks all :) anw i think SEJ leg hurts so JG will have one last thing to do for her. Also, think we'll get another kiss tmr? Hahahah

Oh no!! The leg prediction really came true :(

What leg prediction?

Archived