[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wang support, 'hospital ship' first shots authentication

2017091200826_0.jpg

Wang Ji Won support has raised expectations and she is expected to appear as  Kwak Hyun's ex-girlfriend Choi Young-eun who has been studying in New York. It is wondering what kind of tension will be added to the drama by her support

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/12/2017091200852.html

25 minutes ago, andra30 said:

Wang support, 'hospital ship' first shots authentication

Wang Ji Won support has raised expectations and she is expected to appear as  Kwak Hyun's ex-girlfriend Choi Young-eun who has been studying in New York. It is wondering what kind of tension will be added to the drama by her support

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/12/2017091200852.html

So she really is the ex.. I hope she doesn't do silly tricks or she doesn't resort to bitchy kinda exs.. Hope her stay is short.. 

Grrrr.. I hate this love triangles or squares.. Hope the storywriters doesn't indulge in that kinda romance.. Hope they concentrate on their healing n development of characters more.. 

Preview to Episode 9-10

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bws017//preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003535100036100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

Text Preview Episode 9-10

논문 에 칸 채우는 게 뭐 나쁩니까?

It is that wrong (so bad) to filled up rooms?

오늘도 눈코뜰새 없이 몰려드는 환자들을 진료하는 은재(하지원)와 현(강민혁).

Once again today Song Eun Jae & Kwak Hyun is extremely busy treating countless of patients

"눈코뜰새 없이" is a Korean grumble that literally means one is not able to open one's eyes or nose that have an idiomatic expression to be "extremely busy"

그들 앞 응급실에 실려온 설재찬(박지일). 직장암 4기.

Among the patients, confronting them is Seol Jae Chan who was sent to emergency room with 4th stage rectal cancer

이에 은재는 전례없던 수술을 제시하고, 현은 아버지와 같은 재찬의 수술이 걱정이다.

This indicate that Song Eun Jae had to perform an inventive surgery, it is a concern for Kwak Hyun that the surgery may end up most likely to his father's circumstances

결국 은재와 현의 갈등이 생기게 되고 그 골은 점점 더 깊어지는데....

In the end, the conflict of opinion between Song Eun Jae & Kwak Hyun had their relationship gradually deteriorate

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

So she really is the ex.. I hope she doesn't do silly tricks or she doesn't resort to bitchy kinda exs.. Hope her stay is short.. 

You are so funny !!! she didn't appear yet, but you want her to leave already ! 

" Love triangles " ...for now they don't even have a friendship relation only a timid work-relation ! but who knows ? 

Ep 9-10 preview ..."step by step"

Taken from Soompi's

Radio-Star-Hospital-Ship.jpg“Radio Star” And “Hospital Ship” Top Content Power Index Rankings

MBC’s “Radio Star” has taken first place on the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings!

The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. On September 11, CJ E&M announced the rankings for the week of August 28 to September 3. “Radio Star” placed first with an overall score of 263.8 points, and MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday medical drama “Hospital Ship” followed with 257.5 points.

The top 10 shows on the CPI rankings are as follows:

1. “Radio Star” (MBC)

2. “Hospital Ship” (MBC)

20 hours ago, andra30 said:

You are so funny !!! she didn't appear yet, but you want her to leave already ! 

" Love triangles " ...for now they don't even have a friendship relation only a timid work-relation ! but who knows ? 

Ep 9-10 preview ..."step by step"

In most of the dramas it happens.. So precautionate abt the future track.. Yes, I agree they have a work relation.. I love this relation between them.. I really want them to form a relationship based on trust.. 

8 hours ago, andra30 said:

I just comeback  to home and nothing about HS !!! So no ep. today ??? Sad !!! but tomorrow ??? Do you know something??   OK I wait !!

I just find the pic from a nice scene I love the EJ answer,  a good one :tongue:

I really like their scenes.. It has the most funny n sensible banters:D

Ha Ji Won, the Korean Wave Queen ...Hospital ship interest in Chinese territory is hot

21577112_1974052082872402_4506213145034883072_n.jpg

Actress  Ha Ji-won proved once again her popularity as "Korean Queen" by raising the interest of the Chinese viewers through her return in "Hospital ship". 

After the first 'Hospitals' ep. on August 30, in the Chinese version of the Twitter, Wei Bo, drama 'Hospitals' page was opened and it exceeding 30 million views on the morning of the 13th Sept.. Another page opened as 'HaeWon Hospitals Line' also had 8.9 million views on the 13th, and recorded a total of nearly 40 million views.

In this "Hospitals line" Weibo , the number of articles written about Ha ji won's works also exceeds 12,000.

The reaction in the SNS is also enthusiastic. The number of views of 'Hae-won' in Wei Bo also reached to 690 million, rising rapidly after 'Hospital ship' broadcasting. The affection for Hospital ship and Ha Ji Won is fully revealed. China, Taiwan , Hong Kong's interest on this drama it seems to be significant.

This it was a remarkable accomplishment in two weeks of Hospital ship's broadcasting, proving the hot popularity of actress Ha ji won in Chinese territory and affectionate interest in her work.

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201709131012022578

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201709131016590310

The 9th and 10th episodes of the "Hospitals" will be broadcasted on MBC at 10 pm on the 13th.

translate by me with Google help of course !!!

MA EUN JIN – STRANGE DAY (낯선 하루) HOSPITAL SHIP OST

Taking another step on the road I walked on yesterday

Dreams I couldn’t reach are losing its light

Will I be able to let go of the sadness for a moment

At the day of a long day?

On top of the shallow, unfamiliar air

This night softly presses on my heart

The frequent sighs, the empty smiles

That’s how they see me

Love and hate pass by my side

My repetitive life loses meaning

Barely falling asleep at dawn

Will I be able to find a little bit of happiness?

That’s how they see me

Every day repeating, always repeating

My yesterday and my tomorrow

It’s walking in place

That’s how they see me

Cr: popgasa

Spoiler

Cr. to the owner

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

MA EUN JIN – STRANGE DAY (낯선 하루) HOSPITAL SHIP OST

Sorry for cut ! Wonderful song and video , MEJ has such a sweet voice ! 

I used these vid to make some gifs, I hope you like my choice :unsure:

- awesome acting of main actors

andra301 Hospital ship drama GIF

andra301 Kang Min Hyuk GIF

- so far I think there is a good chemistry between HJW- KMH, if KMH can support HJW gaze I have hope for him :tongue::lol:

andra301 hospital ship drama GIF

andra301 hospital ship drama GIF

this scene is funny , he is so happy that he receives a ...coffee !

andra301 hospiyal ship drama GIF

cr.me

Another interesting cases on board.  Now everyone knows the relationship between the Director of the hospital with the Korean traditional doctor.  Tonight's episode is related to  Dr. SEJ's fangirl - Yoo Ah Rim.  She got to perform together with her during an operation.  What an inspiration.  As for the next episode, another conflict arise between SEJ and KH regarding the medical treatment.  Good that we will be able to watch another episodes tomorrow.

The video clips:

Spoiler

35 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Another interesting case on board.

Now everyone knows the relationship between the Director of the hospital with the Korean traditional doctor.

If you have a good MBC link for watch HS live please let me know too, PM me if you want !

48 minutes ago, andra30 said:

If you have a good MBC link for watch HS live please let me know too, PM me if you want !

Because of  "The Ruler: Master of the Mask, I registered at MBC - http://member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx  After it ended somehow, I was not able to log in again for a while. However, when I tried it again for this drama it is ok as before.  There is an instruction in English on how to register through the website:   https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/how-to-register-to-imbc/ 

Tomorrow's preview:

Yehey, it is Wednesday in my part of the world. Hospital Ship time!

I don't know if I can mention it here but my hubby and I subscribed to Drama Fever, and they are so good in having the latest episode up the same day with English subtitles. 

I cannot wait to watch the coming episodes and share my take on it. 

In the meantime, keep the ship sailing guys. 

P.S>

I still don't have the like button. Is it just me or do I have to do some updating, Appreciate your tips. Thank you!

3 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Yehey, it is Wednesday in my part of the world. Hospital Ship time!

I don't know if I can mention it here but my hubby and I subscribed to Drama Fever, and they are so good in having the latest episode up the same day with English subtitles. 

I cannot wait to watch the coming episodes and share my take on it. 

In the meantime, keep the ship sailing guys. 

P.S

I still don't have the like button. Is it just me or do I have to do some updating, Appreciate your tips. Thank you!

You must go to the bottom of pag and will see  THEME and activate Default and then you'll have the like button and more. And for the big space between line you must edit the text and then save it. And for insert the pics or vid this is possible only in edit mod.

I just finish to watch HS raw and even I don''t know Korean I understand some I find this ep very good. This drama become more and more enjoyable. I wait for eng sub. 

For now I can say that the producer have managed to correct a "big drama mistake" they change the nurse skirt with pants :wink: after a lot of viewers complain about that issue . I wonder what is the next change... mb they change the actors real age. :lol:

Archived