[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, andra30 said:

I already see a good chemistry between the character ... @AlexandraReid  I have nothing against about loveline but to avoid some hateful comments I prefer a friendship relation :D...they are so cute at press conf....

Call me greedy but im so dying for noona romance LOOL, if im not mistaken there will be another NR in sbs drama :D

---

OST PART 1  - "Let it go, Let it be" by RAINZ

Media preview

Spoiler

Guest Soopke

Woot!! It's finally here. I haven't watched it yet. What did you guys think of the premiere?

The drama is currently nr1 on Nate real time ranking. And Ha Ji Won is 3rd. And there are various articles trending on Naver right now. There are comments about how the story is too cliché. (With the typical hero) And also that Ha Ji Won is more suitable with that older actor. Min Hyuk overacting too much. And the weird casting of the younger idols. :crazy:

Was it that bad??

Hmm, sometimes I don't  get the Knets at all. There are dramas that have high ratings which personally I don't think have original storylines, lousy acting and actors with huge age gap (male witrhth female lead or vice versa). But that is just me. 

I haven't seen the 1st epidsode yet., But this drama look so promising to me. Hubby and I subscribed to a streaming company just to see Hospital ship, hehe. 

Guest Soopke

Yeah, Min Hyuk got the most negative comments. That the isn't fit to be a male lead. And they hope there won't be a loveline between him and Ha Ji Won. But the most talked topic is that this drama isn't any different than other dramas. Same old, same old. From the weird casting choice to script etc.

But luckily, there aren't any bad comments about Ha Ji Won :) But boy, why did she had to pick this drama :huh:

Well, I can't say anything, since I haven't watched it yet. But you would think there will be somewhat positive reviews for the pilot, but there aren't that many. Which isn't a good sign tbh.
But anyways, I hope viewers will like this drama, as it progress. Waiting for the ratings tho.

I love Min Hyuk when he did The Heirs but that was only because of their cute chemistry with Krystal. However, I am still skeptical about him playing a possible loveline with HJW. IDK maybe it's just me. 

I am excited to watch this nonetheless, it's just starting so we cannot say it's that bad.

Looking forward for the eng subs to be available. Anyone who can suggest a good site to watch? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Soopke said:

Yeah, Min Hyuk got the most negative comments. That the isn't fit to be a male lead. And they hope there won't be a loveline between him and Ha Ji Won. But the most talked topic is that this drama isn't any different than other dramas. Same old, same old. From the weird casting choice to script etc.

But luckily, there aren't any bad comments about Ha Ji Won :) But boy, why did she had to pick this drama :huh:

Well, I can't say anything, since I haven't watched it yet. But you would think there will be somewhat positive reviews for the pilot, but there aren't that many. Which isn't a good sign tbh.
But anyways, I hope viewers will like this drama, as it progress. Waiting for the ratings tho.

@Soopke  I'm happy she pick a medical drama..  I like to see how well she plays the role of a doctor..  

Most of the time you get bad reviews about the beginning of the drama especially if it's not the next hot idol of the time being so don't let the negative reviews get to you or take in to account whats being said because you should watch and judge for yourself not by what someome else say's.. In my on opinion for the first two episodes I watch I enjoyed it.,. It gave insight on the leads background and why they choose the hospital ship and it takes away from most medical dramas hospital politics about who doing what to who and all the backstabbing this don't seem to be going that way.. But I do see some bickering between doing sugery and internal medicine which they both will learn to respect each others profession.. 

@stroppyse Good to see you here we will enjoy together 

Archived