[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

After the awkward encounter with the future mother-in-laws, they still managed to continue their date even in a laundry shop.  I love when BH sensed something was up and love the way she looked at him. (1:27; 1:43; 1:53):wub:

I like this scene too. Its the look of love :wub:

I think she was really surprised to see the necklace ( my delulu mind analyzing) hince her expression @1:27. Then I like how she moved closer to him and thanked him. Oooh the feels of young love, so refreshing

• Like 22

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So I asked my sometimes but not all the time keeper of a husband what he meant by Hyunni going back to school while Wookie is in the military.

He said well she's doing that to keep herself busy and to help make time fly by faster while they are apart. She wants to wait for him.

I asked my husband, from a guys pt of view what if u have met a girl u know is the one but u have to join the military what would u do to make sure she knows she is the one. He told me guys r not that complicated. If shes the one shes the one and if she waits for him when he comes out then they will date or continue to date. That really sounds on par with what Wookie said in his concert. 

He ended our conversation with 'i think they r dating already, don't ask any more dumb qns'. I was going to say that today he is a keeper until that unnecessary last comment. 

LOL OMG chingu! your hubby is HILARIOUS!! i have to agree with him though, and it's very true, guys are simple! his answer is COMPLETELY dead on with what wookie said. im so glad hyunnie will keep herself busy while at the same time pursuing her dreams while waiting for wookie. i feel like sometimes, those who rush into things may break up (i saw another break up and im so sad every time a couple breaks up due to BUSY schedules). had wookie not enlisted, he would have been BUSY as usual. or maybe not as busy since he does acknowledge that in his 30s he wants to take it slow? but still, wookie is def not as busy now since he's in MS and it's perfect for our couple to take their relationship slow, wheather they are in one or not at this point. slow and steady wins the race!

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

I feel like I want to pat your head like JiWook does with BongHee! Too true, riri!!! 

Wonder if Hyunni has a code name teeheehee to post msges. 

wait can someone explain to me what this is? what is this army cafe thing? and what are these letters and emails? you can read the letters and emails?

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, riririru said:

I knew it. I've been talking about this a lot on the thread. Hope those so called fans will stop joining the army cafe, and stop sending him letters so he wont be feeling sorry to the other soldiers

Hide contents

My personal message : what changwook (and the other opparz) need the most in military is a freedom from the showbiz and fangirl/boy-ing thingies.

Stop sending him letters (both e-letters or handwritten) believe me they want to read letters from their family the most. I checked the site earlier and i need to spent few minutes to find a letter from his friend. Beside they only got limited time for internet per day. Aigoo

Stop bothering them and let them do their service in peace sshhhhh.

Ok im done ranting xD

I totally agree with you... when i saw fans start spreading the instruction of how to register an account in the army cafe, and sending letter or e-letter to him, I already knew it will cause trouble to him... I totally disagree with that idea... he just wants to serve the country peacefully, why can't the fans understand it... all those fangirl/boy-ing things just put a stop or do it in a way that won't cause trouble to him... Now, i really cannot imagine how Wookie feel sorry towards other recruits...so, I really hope after this reminder from Glorious, fans will stop all the idea of sending him letter/e-letter... just give the chance to Wookie and other recruits family members... 

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, tomago said:

Omg. Twitter mentioned that Yewon cnf the SP gang really met up before jcw enlisted!!! So suspicious that they don't have photos uploaded!!

https://twitter.com/potatingcheese/status/901077581717319680

ctto

Wah! I wonder if she mentioned it on air or on IG! 

They are really ninjas! Not even one of them posted omg. 

• Like 17

i know i read it somewhere but when is the first holiday/vacation that wookie will have?

also i had a feeling that the recently broken couple was going to break up for some odd reason. wasnt sure when they were going to be i remember seeing her on the show "happy Together" and thought that they wernt a good match. they are prob very nice people but as for love interest....it didnt seem it right. hope them both the best. i liked him on that drama scarlet heart...it was good. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, tomago said:

Omg. Twitter mentioned that Yewon cnf the SP gang really met up before jcw enlisted!!! So suspicious that they don't have photos uploaded!!

ctto

Wow ,so SUSPICIOUS .Nothing wrong  with met up with your co stars unless they have something to hide .Delulu or not ,this is super suspicious .

• Like 22

28 minutes ago, tomago said:

ctto

20 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

There's article abt KYW..calling our angel @riririru for help (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Where whereeee gimme the articles links:ph34r:

• Like 18