[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, m i s z CHEN said:

YES chingu! from what I remembered, at first she DID lose her balance a bit, and then she did it playfully and wookie's hand went immediately to hold her up. 

it's in the SP trailer making video - the only one I can find is the one from dramafever but that one was cut short and didn't show it. Can another chingu help post the video here?

OMO OMO CHINGU  YOU ARE SO GOOD!! this is what i love about our ship. EVERYONE is so dedicated and we always find something new everyday!!!! i bet wookie's phone has TONS of photos for memory!!

Go to pg 1 in this thread chingu... there is a link from dailymotion for this video

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, odotz said:

Chingus, im a newbie to soompi forum, can someone teach me how to insert photo or link from youtube , i try it only appear written address not image ..... thank in advance

Lmao I honestly had the same question having just joined yesterday but all I did was just paste the link of the youtube video and the video just shows up for you :))

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

PLS DON'T SHARE ON INSTA! 

I will put under spoiler...to be safe...

Hide contents

Deabak...deabak... I spot something...hehe.. previously chingus has discuss about Wookie post the a photo of Hyunie order food from his food truck right? And we know that pic is taken by Wookie as Glorious posted a photo of him taking the food truck pic, right? And tonight I visit again Glorious naver post(food truck topic), and I spot something... there is another pic of Wookie taking Hyunie pic...and this time he not taking back view of Hyunie...in another way, Hyunie and another staff was posing in front of the food truck and let Wookie take their pic... just zoom in the pic and you will see it! From Wookie's back view, I can imagine his expression when taking this which he is smiling happily.... hahahaha XD too bad he did share it out with us... nevermine we u

@Hello_JIS did this being mention before?

If yes...then sorry ya...for bring it out again...as I too excited after saw this pic...haha...:blush:

BABE YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!! This makes me want to stalk all the Glorious Entertainment pictures (again) hahaha

I also wanted to let you guys know that I have finally completed my FF!! Thanks for all the sweet comments!!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278263/i-m-so-happy-that-i-met-you-you-my-love-romance-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-eunbonghee-jijicouple-nojiwook 

I also wrote a one-off here. For your reading pleasure!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1279536/a-hundred-days-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-eunbonghee-jijicouple-nojiwook

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I love this part too. NJH was arguing with JCW something about letting him sleep in the scene. JCW is a such a push over, he was so cute and kinda dismiss her nicely so PD said that NJH's aegyo was so cute. NJH still had the last word. these 2 are just too in love

Was this the scene? Haha just by looking at Wookie as a person I can tell he's a total pushover lmao. Imagine her going "opppppppaaa" while making googly eyes at him when she wants something lmao he'd prob give in and more:lol: he just seems like that kind of guy haha I have a guy friend just like him

• Like 21

6 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

PLS DON'T SHARE ON INSTA! 

I will put under spoiler...to be safe...

Reveal hidden contents

Deabak...deabak... I spot something...hehe.. previously chingus has discuss about Wookie post the a photo of Hyunie order food from his food truck right? And we know that pic is taken by Wookie as Glorious posted a photo of him taking the food truck pic, right? And tonight I visit again Glorious naver post(food truck topic), and I spot something... there is another pic of Wookie taking Hyunie pic...and this time he not taking back view of Hyunie...in another way, Hyunie and another staff was posing in front of the food truck and let Wookie take their pic... just zoom in the pic and you will see it! From Wookie's back view, I can imagine his expression when taking this which he is smiling happily.... hahahaha XD too bad he did share it out with us... nevermine we understand...as *bae pic is only viewable for him*:D

@Hello_JIS did this being mention before?

If yes...then sorry ya...for bring it out again...as I too excited after saw this pic...haha...:blush:

Wow!!! This is so daebak!!! Good catch chingu

There are just some things that they really want to keep for themselves.... aaaw... how sweet:wub:

Image result for like gif

• Like 17

3 hours ago, poppy9523md said:

I had a birthday yesterday. I turned 22 just like uri Hyunie will be 22 in less than a month. I am so happy that our birthdays are so close. ^_^
I have been celebrating all day...So I had 10+ pages to catch up.

I watched every single episode countless of times. But there is one exception - Episode 40. I watched it only two times. I cried both times. I am afraid to watch it third time because I think that I will cry again.
Just by seeing all the pictures from The Proposal Scene and hearing the voices of JCW and NJH saying the words in my head, I cried like a baby again.
This scene was so bittersweet... It was supposed to be a happy moment. I should be jumping up and down. But why did I feel so sad?
The scene felt so real. I saw JCW and NJH. Two people who are so in love with each other but also two people who knew that separation is coming. Their similes never reached their eyes. Their voices cracked. Why two brilliant actors suddenly broke out of character? They couldn't contain themselves. Emotions were all over the place. 

Happy belated birthday! 

I ageee with you... I watch many episodes over and over again but I've steadfastly skipped proposal scene, breakup scene and the episodes following breakup. Just too painful for me. Proposal scene was really too much feels esp in light of Wookie's enlistment. I still feel bereft and slightly indignant they have to go through this although I know it's for the better! 

I absolutely cannot hear "I'm so happy that I met you. You my love." Might turn on waterworks. 

4 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

another question for those chingus who are familiar with MS...

I remember when song joong ko SJK was back from MS, someone interviewed him and asked which girl group gave him the most strength while in the army. he said none but rather it was kwang soo. i think he said kwang soo only visited once or not once at all I forgot but not frequent basically but he said watching kwang soo on running man gave him strength.

does MS have tvs? I know they don't have personal cell phones but they have phones to call with. I heard they have computers? what else do they have...i guess what I want to know is how will wookie communicate with hyunnie. i heard the phones have a limit of how many mins and the higher up you are the more mins you get to use the phone for, etc. 

They have mobile phones- 1 per bunk. They can text and receive calls but not call out. What they do is send a text out to the person they want a call from, and then the person calls back. 

There are PC rooms to use, with radio and TV as well. It's pretty well equipped. 

Im really sad all the fanfics are ending at enlistment hahahaha. So retarded of me! But I loved reading them all. 

• Like 23