[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

PLS DON'T SHARE ON INSTA! 

I will put under spoiler...to be safe...

Hide contents

Deabak...deabak... I spot something...hehe.. previously chingus has discuss about Wookie post the a photo of Hyunie order food from his food truck right? And we know that pic is taken by Wookie as Glorious posted a photo of him taking the food truck pic, right? And tonight I visit again Glorious naver post(food truck topic), and I spot something... there is another pic of Wookie taking Hyunie pic...and this time he not taking back view of Hyunie...in another way, Hyunie and another staff was posing in front of the food truck and let Wookie take their pic... just zoom in the pic and you will see it! From Wookie's back view, I can imagine his expression when taking this which he is smiling happily.... hahahaha XD too bad he did share it out with us... nevermine we understand...as *bae pic is only viewable for him*:D

@Hello_JIS did this being mention before?

If yes...then sorry ya...for bring it out again...as I too excited after saw this pic...haha...:blush:

Can I complement you on your zooming in skills,cuz sis youre amazing. I'm shooketh 

• Like 23

another question for those chingus who are familiar with MS...

I remember when song joong ko SJK was back from MS, someone interviewed him and asked which girl group gave him the most strength while in the army. he said none but rather it was kwang soo. i think he said kwang soo only visited once or not once at all I forgot but not frequent basically but he said watching kwang soo on running man gave him strength.

does MS have tvs? I know they don't have personal cell phones but they have phones to call with. I heard they have computers? what else do they have...i guess what I want to know is how will wookie communicate with hyunnie. i heard the phones have a limit of how many mins and the higher up you are the more mins you get to use the phone for, etc. 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@masthu my husband is not too great. He actually critized my profile name, asked me what kind of name is that. Not always a keeper he is.

But he did say flat out that her returning to school during the time he is in the military makes sense.

did he elaborate on why? im interested on his take!

• Like 10

I dont think it is NJY in the pics @Loyal_ss520 maybe the staff of SP, if you try to look closely the shape of the body is different and the pants also. The one that you are referring to is the frozen spoon scene right?

I am glad that NJY is having movie and eating time with her buddies. I though also it was an old pics coz the man is updating in the same time with different group of people . If you gonna see the ticket it is a sunday. Is this the same day when JCW pics from army came out? 

• Like 6

So I had a listen to the song that Wookie was singing in the car (I believe this was a recent post made by his friend).

Its called I think about you. The part that he sings in the IG post, is

Even the moment when I fall asleep and dream

I think about you smiling in front of me

No doubts about this guy being in LOVE!

11 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

did he elaborate on why? im interested on his take!

he didnt but i shouldve asked him to elaborate. I will later dont you worry haha.

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

So I had a listen to the song that Wookie was singing in the car (I believe this was a recent post made by his friend).

Its called I think about you. The part that he sings in the IG post, is

Even the moment when I fall asleep and dream

I think about you smiling in front of me

No doubts about this guy being in LOVE!

he didnt but i shouldve asked him to elaborate. I will later dont you worry haha.

wookie is such a transparent puppy! it's so adorable.

LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT YOUR HUBBY WILL SAY CHINGU!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@salmonnigirithe staring scene you meant after 2 years was  ( the 1st tie scene) where he kept staring at her while removing the tie right? 

Nooo I'm talking about when they meet again for the FIRST time for the stalker case lmao during that time period. Her whole I don't like you, his scooting closer to her on the bench, the court arguing...the stares during those scenes

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I dont think it is NJY in the pics @Loyal_ss520 maybe the staff of SP, if you try to look closely the shape of the body is different and the pants also. The one that you are referring to is the frozen spoon scene right?

I am glad that NJY is having movie and eating time with her buddies. I though also it was an old pics coz the man is updating in the same time with different group of people . If you gonna see the ticket it is a sunday. Is this the same day when JCW pics from army came out? 

I think the same person by look at shape of the body,the stripes of the shirts ,the lenghth of the pants & the hair color's /length of the hair.

• Like 22