[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

36 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Eeeeh?? :o

Now i'm zooming in hyuni's pic from ytd rofl

Please blame my delulu mind, but hyuni's lower lip does looks a bit.....swollen? red? hahahahaha

Oh ok, maybe i'm just a little over-excited. But maybe someone with more rational mind can confirm this suspicions lmao

Imma like ignoring @waveoflove sensible comment about him eating too much spicy food. LOL!

But what to make of Hyunie's slightly swollen one? Too much spicy food too. :lol:

Ergo, they were eating spicy food together. Hence, the swollen lips. Hahaha!

33 minutes ago, Babyboomer said:

Sorry for long post. This is not an analysis just an appreciation post.

Hello Everyone 

We have well gone past 814 pages already . . . and was sorta back reading.  I don’t believe I will ever be able to catch up reading with RL catching up from my slacking as I keep coming to this forum to get stress relieving laughs and endorphin fixes! I get strange looks from the hubby too! With respect to age group, I am probably at the tail end of the standard deviation graph as both leads can be my kids! And I would want this happiness for my own kids as well!

---snipped----

For now, I am happy with the little snippets and teasers that we get from them/agencies and broadcasting station/CSI Shippers from time to time.

Am sure with the many people committed to popping into here with whatever they want to share till we get to that final announcement, this forum will keep sailing till it docks. This group can spazz with just about anything! Just choose a topic! LOL! :D

Take Care Y’All and God Bless!

My apologies for cutting your post so as not to clutter my post with long quotes. 

Great to see you and great of you to delurk. Please don't be a stranger and come out and spazz with us. :wub:

ETA: @Babyboomer Why do I feel like I know you. I guess, kindred spirits in our love of Jibong. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yeah i bet it's from his mom for good luck and to be safe and healthy. did anyone see wookie's UPPER RIGHT LIP is RED????

It's from all the kisses they shared all night long. Kiss rash. She may have sucked his upper lip too hard...:phew:

I just saw his pics. Gawd, he looks so cute with that hairstyle! And he does not look like a 31yo guy! And THAT T-shirt!!! Come on...GD made that saying famous in Crayon song (Joker did too) BUT we all know Hyuni is YG stan and her bias is GD. So.... :DB):phew: it could mean something something....a gift from Hyunie or Oppa suddenly got interested in everything she likes...

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, malaya said:

Imma like ignoring @waveoflove sensible comment about him eating too much spicy food. LOL!

But what to make of Hyunie's slightly swollen one? Too much spicy food too. :lol:

Ergo, they were eating spicy food together. Hence, the swollen lips. Hahaha!

Same. My rational mind kept telling me that scar is from him peeling his lips but reading posts on here make me thinking of That lmao 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

It's from all the kisses they shared all night long. Kiss rash. She may have sucked his upper lip too hard...:phew:

I just saw his pics. Gawd, he looks so cute with that hairstyle! And he does not look like a 31yo guy! And THAT T-shirt!!! Come on...GD made that saying famous in Crayon song (Joker did too) BUT we all know Hyuni is YG stan and her bias is GD. So.... :DB):phew: it could mean something something....

Omo! You're the smartest!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooh @riririru their hands were not tied right? *winks* :tongue::ph34r:

56 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

They did the whole nine yards, completed 9 innings? Lol

1 hour ago, attriste said:

What do you mean by further? *winks! I think we need the school of b.education to teach about bases!

Lmao I mean baseball education! 

I am so tempted to go further but I don't wanna be spanked! Omomo!!!

Deluding ok, not furreal!!

LMAO! at the baseball S-reference. :ph34r::lol:

They already did 1st base in the drama and probably a little bit of 2nd base under the blanket in that bed scene and numerous spoonings. :lol:

What's stopping them to go the whole nine-yards indeed. :lol:

• Like 14

I'm going to the military

I cut my hair, on the road leaving my house
I try to smile at you when you come to greet me
I hug your shoulders cozily
I hold back tears and console you
I'm going to the military i spit out the words calmly
only for a bit, i'll come back soon
I avoid saying wait for me
I love you i love you i leave you with only these words
i'll miss you, i will really miss you
I was trying to console you but cry
I couldn't say anything and just looked
one more time i carve your face that i will miss
Only for a bit, i'll come back soon
Only for a bit, i'll come back soon

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

2017 might as well be the year I call the 'cant get over sh^&*it year'.

Cant get over SP

Cant get over their chemistry

Cant get over not seeing JH enough after SP 

Cant get over the fact that Wookie has finally enlisted

Bring on 2018, heck lets just skip that year altogether and bring on 2019. I want 2019 to be what I call the 'bring it on' year.

Hugs!

Ill just put it here. Today everybody has the space to be Bong Hee. 

"Talk to me gently, right now my entire body is filled with tears. They might spill out if you're not careful". Huhuhu flaps eyes :bawling:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, riririru said:

a question to byeontae senpais

Hide contents

if they kiss and biting each other's lips til leaving a scar/mark like that is it possible to just kiss without doing anything further?

im sorry im just  an innocent kiddo who is very curious about adults love lolol

Spoiler

Cholte ande! Kekeke...nah, actually they can do hot and heavy kisses without doing anything further. But knowing them through the bts kisses, their hands for sure roam around a lot. Also you can do a lot more at pleasuring each other without going further. #ThisIsGoodEducationalAdvice 

@gglex6275 Ommo, I LOL seeing his lips cos I thought of his mark on her body (your AFF). And bammm, she left a mark on him too. 

• Like 12

19 hours ago, pauliza said:

I told you ya ,if NJH posted a photo with a scar on her lips  by today,I am dying :lol:

May be wookie gifted her with a scar (but not that place @gglex6275 writer nim mentioned)  and thats the reason she isnt posting any pic :lol:

• Like 12

I doing some researched about kangwoo chingu..it seem they know each other quite long enough..since high school(mybe?)

This guy also posted about wookie today. 

So I dare to say this kangwoo chingu maybe his closest bestfriend after bang chigu hehe we should keep eye on him after this..but I guess he's as ninja as wookie because he's rarely posted any suspicious even when they're on vacation tgt in Jeju haha

• Like 19

19 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha I know right. his lips looked like someone was engaging into heavy liplock and got carried away and bit him! LOL!

Speak about REEL aka FF becoming REAL but with a twist :D. instead of him leaving a scars she leaves something for him to remember during the lonely nights at his bunk :wub: 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

I doing some researched about kangwoo chingu..it seem they know each other quite long enough..since high school(mybe?)

This guy also posted about wookie today. 
So I dare to say this kangwoo chingu maybe his closest bestfriend after bang chigu hehe we should keep eye on him after this..but I guess he's as ninja as wookie because he's rarely posted any suspicious even when they're on vacation tgt in Jeju haha

Thanks for bringing it here. His friendship goes as far back as that....that's why he treasures their friendship. 

• Like 11

19 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

so this is an old photo of wookie visiting his friend in MS. i was always trying to envision how the visits take place - like is it in a big cafeteria where everyone eats the food (cos i heard they have to share), or do they get a private room.

so this gives a glimpse of how this one looks. may be different and vary per different stations but just an idea of how hyunnie will visit wookie LOLOL with pizza and chicken

Now im envisioning hyunnie in that room when she visits her oppa!!! :wub:

19 hours ago, attriste said:

Wah this brought up the scene of two tied up together intruders in SWDBS who were fed some lusty potion and started head rubbing and kissy facing while tied together LMAO!!! Cannot unseeeee argh!!!!!!!!!

bwahahah LMAO :lol:  

• Like 5

We were worried about reaching pg814 and its now 830.

@gglex6275 ahh i love it so much. U hav a knack of putting that silly grin on our face as we read it. I love u tie that shower conversation to what we got in d drama. And the part he said it will keep.. Lol i had pause n read again. And since hyunnie is so awesomely wonderfully i believe her parents n family is as cool as u written it. Thankyou so much. Hope another brilliant stroke of inspiration hit u soon so u would write another soon

@riririru gah our maknae ur question is so innocent n yet fishin haha. U expected our colourful answer ryt? Esp byeontae squad. Actually reality chk i agree with @waveoflove response. Cause a swollen looking lip as a result of kissing..hee i dont thk looks like that. More likely a boring reason like food intake or sth.

Spoiler

But it was fun to speculate that way n for teasing them i guess

I actually thk hickeys r more common for experimental foreplay.. Say the part where the neck meets the shoulder lol.

@lovethatlook on hands tied part k k k omoo. I thk by bts, i would judge the action man whose action comes simultaneously in 3: lips, hip and hands

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Are they do marking on their lips? Emmm i like some of your theory or something..they must see each other on Saturday or Friday? 

CSI squad, help us with gif pic or video.... Kyaaa!!

P/s: did i delete the pic yet. On my phone it does not appear the pic. If still have the pic help me again chingu. I do delete them but cant see through my phone. Thanks and sorry. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, malaya said:

They already did 1st base in the drama and probably a little bit of 2nd base under the blanket in that bed scene and numerous spoonings. :lol:

What's stopping them to go the whole nine-yards indeed. :lol:

I remember hyunnie said she has no experience in serious dating n seeing her previous drama kiss scenes i can tell that it was due to lack of experience. N she is probably still 'innocent'.. well u know what i mean. 

Ok now i cant help but to keep having this tot in my head.. what if all the theories bout the mark on their lips n the whole nine yard thingy is true? Which means wookie is the first man (cough! I cant rven finish the sentence).. man usually treasure n appreciate more when he knows he is her first. Well just look at christian grey. He just cant let go of the fact that he is her first. It makes a whole lot of diff and big impact by just being 'somebody's first'..

ok now im leading u guys into a deep romance genre. I have to stop here before i get myself into trouble :wink:

• Like 23