[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, aa95 said:

This post wasn't supposed to be this long but since it is I'm tagging the lovelies who asked @attriste @dalkiiya @4nnlov3pink

So

We've already analyzed their kisses to bits LOL. But let me just say that there is a HUGE difference in their kiss scenes with each other vs  their previous works- and my goodness. Like I can't tell you guys how over the last week or so I've watched practically all of JCW kiss scenes from his other dramas and the BTS of those scenes and he was never ever lost the way he is when he kisses NJH. 

I don't want to write a long essay at the moment cause it's almost midnight where I am. But I will say - JCW signature kiss is tender. It's beautifully balanced and its never "hungry" or "passionate" the way it is in SP. All his kiss scenes before SP are clearly filmed and executed beautifully. But there is no RAWNESS to them.  Whereas with NJH- he's soo lost when he kisses her (e.g the ear folds - the way they both look like they're in heaven - that moment we caught where he keeps kissing her and she has to kind of bring him back - yes the tongues - the hand "movements" - the length of their kisses is ridiculously long for what the actual scene requires - etc etc). 

Also given that they're in their own world even when they're  not kissing (proven by countless BTS AND that fan-cam(bless whoever shared that) ) it makes sense that when they kiss - they have a hard time remembering that they're are people around and they're being filmed. Especially for JCW since we can all agree that he's the more emotional one out of the two. 

We should also realize though that at the same time it must be hard for these two to kiss each other in front of a camera.

In front of a camera- they can't kiss freely! Their body language for practically all the makings (especially all the kisses after the first) - is screaming this simple fact - but we as shippers over look this (because we like watching them LOL). 

They have to control all the passion that is building between them. Remember how NJH and JCW both talked about the "technicality" of filming kiss scenes? Well it's true. They're not just having a make-out session - even if it looks like one. I mean yes they are making out and kissing and there's serious tension that's building - BUT damn it all - there are cameras there! 

They can't do whatever the hell they want. Remember when his hands kind of felt up her back in the bed scene making? - that was most likely an accident. Or when her hand traveled from his shoulder to his bare neck? That hand if you remember was the hand that couldnt be seen in the actual scene. She knew this - that hand movement was involuntary. She either wanted to feel his skin or remind him that they're not alone. 

The truth is when you film a kiss scene (with someone you might already be kissing off cam (I'm assuming by the third kiss here) - then it's annoying that you have to remain in control of yourself. They both could have loved the actual kissing - but they probably didn't enjoy all the spectators or the fact that they had to stop and continue working.

Thus NJH's confession that filming kiss scenes is like homework and physically and emotionally exhausting makes ALL the sense in the world. Can you imagine how hard it probably was for JCW to be making out with his girl but having to make sure he doesn't fold her ears in the heat of the moment (LOL). Or for NJH that she's sneaking in that extra skin contact between her hand and his neck. Also she keeps holding onto him like her knees are going weak - but she has to remain cool cause they're people around. Yeah not an ideal situation for two people who probably are building up alot of uhhh tension. 

Anyway so basically I've watched all his and NJH's previous kiss scenes makings and the actual kiss scenes themselves - practically everything and NOTHING comparesI promise (you guys and myself) that I'm going to sit down and write up a killer analysis (tomorrow?).

Actually this post was originally about their hugs. LOL I wanted to talk about their hugs (but too much to say there as well?!). Soooo tomorrow maybe?

But what I do need to share is something that I think we missed before. You guys remember the hug in the "Bong- he lets never breakup scene"?

I was watching that scene again and I noticed how even though NJH is wearing a formal dress shirt that covers her shoulders completely- JCW still found a way to rest his chin on her bare shoulders!! It's a VERY INTIMATE MOVE GUYS! And its sooo sneaky- that I think we all missed it. Basically his chin ends up on her bare shoulders in a way that her collar kind of surrounds his chin. 

It's hard to explain with words and screenshots alone - so you guys should go check out the video again on youtube. 

Here is the screenshot I took (hopefully it shows under spoiler). 

Hide contents

FullSizeRender%2025.jpg?download&psid=1

Its a little hard to see in this picture alone but when you watch that hug again and see - he's literally hugging her super tight that he ends up pulling her shirt down to the side- making room for his chin on her shoulder. This as we all know isn't the only hug where his chin is on her bare shoulders - which by the way he never had to put there in the first place. 

I've also watched alot of his hugs as well - and in most he doesn't put his chin on the actress's shoulder- especially bare shoulders when he can help it (I think there was a scene in empress ki - but it was like an underwater kind of a scene so that skinship was part of the actual scene). But In SP he keeps th skinship to the max. Lol And he wouldn't if NJH wasn't comfortable. 

For comparison I found this particular hug a good example of JCW keeping his "manners" in his previous hugs. 

Hide contents

FullSizeRender%2027.jpg?download&psid=1

As you can see - in this scene- he keeps his chin on her clothes - I remember watching the whole scene and his chin remains on her clothes even though it's pretty easy for it to have just be on her neck. But he kept his manners and simply did what the scene required him to do (backhug +crying lol). 

R E   P O S T I N G. Just because it's soooo good. Original version is at page 554. :) She's really awesome, isn't she?  Now @aa95 I am also waiting for more KILLER ANALYSIS. Please tag me once you release it. HOHOHO. Thank you!!!!! *kiss*

Okay! I am finally FREED!!!!nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

And I'm still backreading and hunting that "thing" that @ehead pointed out. PWAHAHAHAHA! XD

The BYEONTAES are on the lose! HAHAHAHA!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, aa95 said:

This post wasn't supposed to be this long but since it is I'm tagging the lovelies who asked @attriste @dalkiiya @4nnlov3pink

So

We've already analyzed their kisses to bits LOL. But let me just say that there is a HUGE difference in their kiss scenes with each other vs  their previous works- and my goodness. Like I can't tell you guys how over the last week or so I've watched practically all of JCW kiss scenes from his other dramas and the BTS of those scenes and he was never ever lost the way he is when he kisses NJH. 

I don't want to write a long essay at the moment cause it's almost midnight where I am. But I will say - JCW signature kiss is tender. It's beautifully balanced and its never "hungry" or "passionate" the way it is in SP. All his kiss scenes before SP are clearly filmed and executed beautifully. But there is no RAWNESS to them.  Whereas with NJH- he's soo lost when he kisses her (e.g the ear folds - the way they both look like they're in heaven - that moment we caught where he keeps kissing her and she has to kind of bring him back - yes the tongues - the hand "movements" - the length of their kisses is ridiculously long for what the actual scene requires - etc etc). 

Also given that they're in their own world even when they're  not kissing (proven by countless BTS AND that fan-cam(bless whoever shared that) ) it makes sense that when they kiss - they have a hard time remembering that they're are people around and they're being filmed. Especially for JCW since we can all agree that he's the more emotional one out of the two. 

We should also realize though that at the same time it must be hard for these two to kiss each other in front of a camera.

In front of a camera- they can't kiss freely! Their body language for practically all the makings (especially all the kisses after the first) - is screaming this simple fact - but we as shippers over look this (because we like watching them LOL). 

They have to control all the passion that is building between them. Remember how NJH and JCW both talked about the "technicality" of filming kiss scenes? Well it's true. They're not just having a make-out session - even if it looks like one. I mean yes they are making out and kissing and there's serious tension that's building - BUT damn it all - there are cameras there! 

They can't do whatever the hell they want. Remember when his hands kind of felt up her back in the bed scene making? - that was most likely an accident. Or when her hand traveled from his shoulder to his bare neck? That hand if you remember was the hand that couldnt be seen in the actual scene. She knew this - that hand movement was involuntary. She either wanted to feel his skin or remind him that they're not alone. 

The truth is when you film a kiss scene (with someone you might already be kissing off cam (I'm assuming by the third kiss here) - then it's annoying that you have to remain in control of yourself. They both could have loved the actual kissing - but they probably didn't enjoy all the spectators or the fact that they had to stop and continue working.

Thus NJH's confession that filming kiss scenes is like homework and physically and emotionally exhausting makes ALL the sense in the world. Can you imagine how hard it probably was for JCW to be making out with his girl but having to make sure he doesn't fold her ears in the heat of the moment (LOL). Or for NJH that she's sneaking in that extra skin contact between her hand and his neck. Also she keeps holding onto him like her knees are going weak - but she has to remain cool cause they're people around. Yeah not an ideal situation for two people who probably are building up alot of uhhh tension. 

Anyway so basically I've watched all his and NJH's previous kiss scenes makings and the actual kiss scenes themselves - practically everything and NOTHING comparesI promise (you guys and myself) that I'm going to sit down and write up a killer analysis (tomorrow?).

Actually this post was originally about their hugs. LOL I wanted to talk about their hugs (but too much to say there as well?!). Soooo tomorrow maybe?

But what I do need to share is something that I think we missed before. You guys remember the hug in the "Bong- he lets never breakup scene"?

I was watching that scene again and I noticed how even though NJH is wearing a formal dress shirt that covers her shoulders completely- JCW still found a way to rest his chin on her bare shoulders!! It's a VERY INTIMATE MOVE GUYS! And its sooo sneaky- that I think we all missed it. Basically his chin ends up on her bare shoulders in a way that her collar kind of surrounds his chin. 

It's hard to explain with words and screenshots alone - so you guys should go check out the video again on youtube. 

Reveal hidden contents

Its a little hard to see in this picture alone but when you watch that hug again and see - he's literally hugging her super tight that he ends up pulling her shirt down to the side- making room for his chin on her shoulder. This as we all know isn't the only hug where his chin is on her bare shoulders - which by the way he never had to put there in the first place. 

I've also watched alot of his hugs as well - and in most he doesn't put his chin on the actress's shoulder- especially bare shoulders when he can help it (I think there was a scene in empress ki - but it was like an underwater kind of a scene so that skinship was part of the actual scene). But In SP he keeps th skinship to the max. Lol And he wouldn't if NJH wasn't comfortable. 

For comparison I found this particular hug a good example of JCW keeping his "manners" in his previous hugs. 

Reveal hidden contents

As you can see - in this scene- he keeps his chin on her clothes - I remember watching the whole scene and his chin remains on her clothes even though it's pretty easy for it to have just be on her neck. But he kept his manners and simply did what the scene required him to do (backhug +crying lol). 

I live to read posts like this. Thankyou chingu. Pls tag me. Although i do my best to comb evy page so that i wont miss any post, but on days when thread moves too fast im afraid to lose out reading urs.

@stucked its on pg 551 i thk? First post..

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Huntergal said:

giphy.gif

This scene alone should be made into a movie. Usually the next scene would be the guy pulling the gal onto his lap and kiss her senseless. And they would proceed to bed scene...gawd! Wookie's stare can impregnate any woman. B)

@sharreb Love your post and your collages! *hearteu* 

The sight of his eyes tore down every woman soul
How could she is not be in love

:heart: :blush:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

I just came came back from watching SP's break up scene. and I'm an emotional wreck right now. I don't know how many times I've watch it but it still breaks my heart and make a cry baby. 

*sorry for babbling*

Same here.That was what happening to me when I rewatched proposal scene .No matter how many times I watch that scene ,it still break my heart eventhough that supposed to be a happy scene.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I live to read posts like this. Thankyou chingu. Pls tag me. Although i do my best to comb evy page so that i wont miss any post, but on days when thread moves too fast im afraid to lose out reading urs.

@stucked its on pg 551 i thk? First post..

OHOHO! Thank youuuuuu!!!!! :) Still driving. But it's traffic so... JIJI it is!!!! *runs to page 551*

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 7

7 hours ago, ehead said:

Okay went to re watched that episode... and damn right it's def "saluting" right in front of us!!!

Holy $h*+!!!! (Excuse my French ladies)

FOUND IT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Page 550!!!! *under spoiler for those who're curious*

Spoiler

Nope! One more. 

Spoiler

Naaah... another one... :D

Spoiler

PERV!!! TADA! HAHAHAHAHA!

20170730_212031_zpsn0v6mi7s.gif

I actually zoomed in and omo.. it is.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know I'm late but... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 16

4 hours ago, aa95 said:

So

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

can't hardly wait for tomorrow dear

i love this thread so much

sometimes i want post my opionion, but i'm not so good in English (writing) kkkkk

so i can only like and post comment as best i can

:flushed: :blush:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

FOUND IT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Page 550!!!! *under spoiler for those who're curious*

@stucked hahaha..I am in the class.While waiting for my students to solve their Math's question,I m lurking here.Gosshhhh ,I almost throw my handphne because shocked of your spoiler post :lol:

• Like 11

hi friends.

this interviews do in a week in past.but  interviews are publishing recently

notice notice

But they know what each one said in interviews.
Similar words ,  similar thoughts and responding to each other's opinions.
  • Like 10

24 minutes ago, pauliza said:

@stucked hahaha..I am in the class.While waiting for my students to solve their Math's question,I m lurking here.Gosshhhh ,I almost throw my handphne because shocked of your spoiler post :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA! I was shocked as well. And you're doing this while teaching in class??? OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

giphy.gif

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

hi friends.

notice notice

yeah yeah, it's like one sitting there watching another's interview...

or they truly do have telepathy lol 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

hi friends.

notice notice

Because great minds think alike and people in love tend to finish each others.. sentences.. HAHAHAHA! Also, I think that these two may actually like each other.. for realz.. hehehe.. *wink* *wink* 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, venus920 said:

killing me! omg ! how I catch up you? I stay in  page 478!

Our ship go fast!

OMO! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE???? That's ten thousand years ago! Come up here, come on! Backreading that far is for the oncoming drought. Come here @venus920:wink: 

I do wonder what those two (JCW/NJH) are doing right now.. 14th of August is fast approaching.. time is really closing in on them.. and us... 

• Like 5

@aa95. Here is the loophole 

Spoiler

There is just no way they were intimate or expressive in private because both being professional actors they would know it's too risky to make things awkward between them as it's their job and responsibility to end filming successfully.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, njhghjhhj said:

yeah yeah, it's like one sitting there watching another's interview...

or they truly do have telepathy lol 

Sometime i think that they tell each other what they're asked and what is the answer in an interview. Btw, wookie's proposal now up on vlive. Ohhh he said he use hermes the black bottle cologne, does anyone know the smell? Does the smell of cologne can tell someone personality?! :D

• Like 8