[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

it almost looks like he was itching to grab or touch her hand. Haha. Wookie pls control yourself!!!

Your pic not showing... TT why i cannot see some pic that share by you all....when soompi going to fix this issue... :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Your pic not showing... TT why i cannot see some pic that share by you all....when soompi going to fix this issue... :bawling:

Me too cannot see photo posted by Mis chen but can see photo posted by ysrida & masthu .Hopefully you can see the ig link posted by me .

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

I really like, what is the complicated side of JCW, and he reply it is a secret. Hahaha.

The number 1 complicated side of him, after his drama K2 he promise not to date because he will soon enlist. But fate must have challenge him and then give up his promise in the name of a true love. 

That is why he reply thats a secret because he cannot reveal his dating status now coz of MS, maybe after the army thing he can tell everybody. Most probably he is there to protect NJY for the flies.

• Like 14

10 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yup and i think it was in the 3rd kiss (bed scene kiss) wookie kept rubbing/bending hyunnie's ear like crazy man. i actually bent my own ear too just to see how it feels ROFL I KNOW CHINGUS and man, IT AINT COMFY!! but they were both too lost to even realize...PD nim probably realized, NG! NG NG NG!! NG!!! NG!!

coincidencely somebody posted this .Haha..credit to this ig owner

• Like 12

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Ottoke, I can't even edit my posts!! Arghh so annoying! Until when Soompi? Its been almost a week and nothing really has change, it became worse! *screams*

Is it friday already? We're like frogs in a pot of water set to boil lol!!!! Sorry chingus I've had malfunctioning devices (changing laptops soon, phone in toilet bowl), its been hard enough and harder to get into this thread! Miss y'allllllll.

• Like 8

Spoiler

Trying to post this beautiful edited video & hopefully it can be seen.The lyrics match with:heart: the scenes so well :heart: .Credit to the owner .Just go to suspiciouspartner_world ig if the link is not working here.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Trying to post this beautiful edited video & hopefully it can be seen.The lyrics match with:heart: the scenes so well :heart: .Credit to the owner .Just go to suspiciouspartner_world ig if the link is not working here.

wow.  I love it!!:heart:

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Good night .They really look alike here :lol:

Good night chingu. They really have facial similarity 

• Like 6

Soompi kept reloading so I forgot what I was even gonna say because of that lmaooo. 

I just remember thinking that the little glance Hyunnie shot up at Wookie during the kbs awards where she pursed her lips a bit reminds me of what I do when I glance at a guy I find attractive but I got caught or he's already staring at me :ph34r:

• Like 10

Hi!! Chingus I got headache for being careless and tardy of Soompi:wacko: but Im glad to see wookie'pics updated:).I miss jibong so much alright!!while Im waiting soompi fix system.Im gonna watch some JCw's movie "Fabricated City" I've read some review they told its awesome movie..Ok what am I waiting for???Lets check it out!!

tumblr_ov1q1oWv8o1vdtu43o1_400.gif

m-fabricatedcity-v2.jpg

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Did you post any pic? Coz I cannot see the picture you share... :(

I did but it's just a pic of their kiss that's from the window looking in. Hehe. Sorry I wanted to repost but can't find the ig Post any longer.. Sighs. 

3 hours ago, daloula said:

Because of your post, I just tried bending my ear to see how it actually feels lol. It was uncomfortable for both my ear and hand. How could he do it without even noticing it? 

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

wahahahaha!!! I tried it on my ear, didn't feel anything at all, must be because my ear is kinda really small and soft, really my sister often told me. 

I tried it too and it's so uncomfortable! Hahahs. But hyunni looks like she has really soft ears too. Hahahas. Her ears were so mallaeable in Wookie's hands. 

And honestly, I did wonder too if he did it on purpose. To show how passionate their characters are. Tee hee. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, odotz said:

even though he only read comment but he really said it ' NJH yeppuda '

credit to @taonaka

I have the same thought in this "Nam JinHyun Yepuda " & "Ji Eun ah Saranghae " videos  .Among thousand  of the comments appeared on that vlive ,why this 2 comments was chosen by him to shout it loud ? :lol:

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I did but it's just a pic of their kiss that's from the window looking in. Hehe. Sorry I wanted to repost but can't find the ig Post any longer.. Sigh

I tried it too and it's so uncomfortable! Hahahs. But hyunni looks like she has really soft ears too. Hahahas. Her ears were so mallaeable in Wookie's hands.

And honestly, I did wonder too if he did it on purpose. To show how passionate their characters are. Tee hee. 

Thank you so much for elaborate it...since i can't view it...btw think I know which pic you talked about...i guess is bts pic...

Edited by Loyal_ss520
Delete blank space
  • Like 6

Argh! This is frustrating. I've been trying to post for almost an hour with my iPad. 

testing if this get posted via my phone

ETA1: tsk.. soompi is getting picky on which gadgets we can use. 

ETA2: error code: EXO when I hit the submit button..:bawling:

• Like 7

Hot stuff! Thanks @taonaka and @pauliza  for bringing the slow mo Gifs and vids.  (It seems that I can't post when I'm tagging someone or have gifs in my post now. Works when I remove. I lost a long post last night. Sob!).

I don't think I've seen this sequence in the final cut of ep 27/28 taken from this angle. This looks like it's taken by another cam. Or, another take from the same camera. I've seen two angles from the kiss that shown in the episode. It's hard to post photos so I'll just try to describe them. One was taken thru a glass pane window or door (from outside or from the patio) with the backdrop we can see the door they entered at first. Second is where cam is facing that glass pane door with key light beaming outside. So counting this Gif there's at least 3 takes of this 3rd kiss (just the deep passionate kiss and not counting the other shots taken of this sequence).

Your post prompted me to watch his kissing scenes and some BTS of his recent dramas again. Wookie has some signature moves that I've noticed he does in intimate scene/kiss scenes which I've found common in both (putting his chin on the shoulders and going for the upper lip first when he kisses). However in both I've observed and this is just my opinion (for those who I'm sure will get their knickers in a twist) he's mostly doing all the work. Hence his satisfaction and appreciation as an actor that he got a very responsive and willing partner to push the lines in SP. And rightfully so, crediting Hyunie. I observed too at least from what I've seen so far that there's more close-ups and extreme close-ups of the deep kisses in SP. I guess those ladies are not into the "Alright Mr. deMille, I'm ready for my close up" - as Nora Desmond famously said in Sunset Boulevard. LOL!

We may not have the commentary and couples pictorial but man, now I feel like it's small price to pay for having the extra playful and exuberant Wookie in the BTS,  the heart fluttering and toes curling and all-senses tingling moments (including all follicles of the body) both in BTS and actual scenes that are shown in the episodes, the unconscious body language gestures they both do that tells another story (take from this sequence in above Gif with Wookie passionately caressing her back thru her clothes and Hyunie caressing his nape) not to mention the tightness of their embraces from upper torso to the lower extremities (both vertical and horizontal LOL!)...and how deeply passionate their kisses are literally and figuratively. I guess I shouldn't complain. Hah!

BTW, taking feature by feature, Hyunie is gorgeous in extreme close ups. Just sayin'....

Edited to add/insert tags  and gifs again. And so it works.....small mercies. Thank you.

• Like 21