[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

33 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I think that interview was after SP. I can't find the video where someone translated hat part! I posted it here on the forum before but ahh can't find can't find. We seriously need like a list of all the links to all our findings so we can easily refer back to it. Lol

Al- Arabiya interview was done during filming of SP (ep 7-8), so likely end April-May 2017 :)

• Like 10

Hello chingu..Annyoung:)its a long time didnt place comment here..but dont worry i just be silent reader becoz of too many pages..take time to finish all this.. Pheww

JiBong /JiJi Analysis.. 

Just for fun..from my full heart:wub:

From Taonaka IG..Really love ur IG and Jiji sketch dear

Wookie interview at taiwan on march 13,SP script reading on Apr 4 he wear same light choco shirt,taonaka compare the vid cut interview when he mention hyunie to visit him in military and when he told about his sketch ideal types.. Same smile and brightly sparkling eyes.. But different hairstyles.. Huhii.. Maybe JCW smitten for Hyunie early 2017 at awards(starting fall in love)..its just a several months before interview at Taiwan and script reading right??? Maybe him starting like her(since at kbs drama awards 2014

He also mention about why he should waiting for Hyunie 8 years.. Whoa...did he count?? 

Okay.. Starting my analysis.. He mention...

8years... Starting

2011-start with drama warrior baek dong soo bcoz mc mention about it before at press conference.. 

2014-kbs drama award 31st dec

2017-Seoul Music Award

Apr 4 2017- script reading SP

And then.. After SP.. If they really have sth between them.. they will be apart for 2 years againnn... Whoa..Their relationship really though..And this reminded me the SP script "Love is all about timing... Yesss.. I agree with that.. So..Yess..maybe 2 years is the right time to grow their love before take to another steps.. And that time.. Hyunie age also the right timing to be serious in relationship.. And also Wookie..he is ready to build a family i think..relate to his recent interview that he said for his future,someday he will be someone's husband and become a father..yess i think he is in ready mode..early age 30 and think about serious relationship.. Chinca.. This couple is really a destiny couple.. I didn't know others couple that have so much destiny rather than JiBong..among the JiJi fans ig post their moment, CF's, aluu salon,kbs drama awards 2014,Seoul Music awards presenter 2017,its really relate to each other and even combine pic of them 90% same faces.. Its called destiny.. If its TRUE...their love stories is Really beautiful...destiny love stories.. Sometimes i think that SP drama is really made for them! destiny brought them to be closer...

We just know a little happy moments from JiJi Couple..thanks to SBS catch and their management.. But both of them Hyunie Wookie  personally spend time together,create happy moments together about 4 months in SP..or Maybe more..its enough to grow their love and i bet they really miss each other now..even CTJ also really miss his friend..hihi

Thanks to all fellow chingu here still keep updating this thread..i think we will break a Soompi record for long shippers thread..I cant imagine how much this pages takes after 2 years

And also really thanks to Jiji shippers IG post..all of u made my day happy..

Namji=Jiji=Happy:wub:

Really.. Still cannot move on from SP especially JiJi Couple:unsure:

And chingu... 

Yesterday i was dreaming about JiJi couple wearing in light blue for PS confirmed they dating to all media.. Oh my...im reallyyy reallyyy happyyyyyy ...smilinggg alone... i'll keep that dreams alive and hope that will become true one day:)hopefully..please come faster 2019!!

*Beautiful by Crush is really suit for JiJi Couple.. Always remind of them when heard this song.Credit from Taonaka IG.. Please do full MV of them with this song if you read this chingu:)

Edited by snowrose7789
  • Like 19

I hv been trying to post since 9 hrs ago to no avail. 

Jaebal! Aigooooo.. 

* @pauliza i can see your post. Sorry for the late reply*

Dear Soompi, 

How are you? I see that you're not doing very well right now. :(

I hope that you recover nicely and i wish that you will rectify all your glitch and error as soonest. 

I really appreciate all the effort taken and in the meantime i will try my best to be patient and reduce my headaches by watching uri otp. 

Pls find below for your enjoyment. 

Speedy recovery soompi!

-Jijiobsessed-

P/s: thankyou @taonaka for the clip

Edited by kyrajijin
Finally!!
  • Like 16

Because of today a small new bomb, I make this FMV... Hope you all will like it... 

And i found some SP Press con news pics, which clearly capture Hyunie reaction when Wookie, said to her "Yeppeuda"...She gives a bright smile... I will put the pic in spoiler, to save up some blank space since soompi is weird now...

Spoiler

84295294.11494394958108_1_1449351OFVAQQEAE_1145788_174063_4217

• Like 22

9 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yeah...i also found it... is same as @bongheee00 chingu mention in mondaycouple insta... can see clearly...is wookie said it... hehehe... can't stand of Hyunie beauty..so he want shout it out...hahahaha :D

He loves to tease her. They say if a guy likes a girl he would joke around at first to check her reaction before zooming in for the kill. Aaaayyyy. These 2 are so cute. 

Even when filming this scene, he always said his lips are itchy so they have a lot of NGs, poor princess had to say kiss again? He is such a pro! 

SuspiciousPartner23-24-00401.jpg

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I think he was more worried than aggressive with NJH. I remember he told the kid in the park BTS not to date her coz she is scary. NJH must have given him a hard time plus he was running out of time coz he will enlist soon. Oooh these 2, the feels! :wub::blush: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

And i found some SP Press con news pics, which clearly capture Hyunie reaction when Wookie, said to her "Yeppeuda"...She gives a bright smile... I will put the pic in spoiler, to save up some blank space since soompi is weird now...

Can't see the photos in the spoiler .Not sure either other shippers can see it or not :D

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Can't see the photos in the spoiler .Not sure either other shippers can see it or not :D

Oh... no worries will repost again...hope it works this time....

6PuwFB7.jpg

8vud5rU.jpg

UUXSwCT.jpg

jKYftXg.jpg

cr to on pics

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Testing to see if I'm able to post cos I haven't been able to post for the past 2 days! Damn!

Loving this pic! Feels like we're intruding into their private space. Hahahahs. #delulumode 

Yes yes yes! Like finally! Oh gosh. I've been wanting to spazz with u ladies even if the thread is in a mess! Hahahas! 

@Loyal_ss520 I love those HD pic of hyunni looking at Wookie! Kyaaaaaa! So much feels! And that yeppuda! Goodness! Really goes to show how well jiji and PD nim gets along!  

@Buldok thank you for your constant posting and bringing us back to good memories. Makes me miss them so much! Great job on making the gif too! Pls keep them coming! Hahahha! 

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Testing to see if I'm able to post cos I haven't been able to post for the past 2 days! Damn!

Loving this pic! Feels like we're intruding into their private space. Hahahahs. #delulumode 

Yes yes yes! Like finally! Oh gosh. I've been wanting to spazz with u ladies even if the thread is in a mess! Hahahas! 

@Loyal_ss520 I love those HD pic of hyunni looking at Wookie! Kyaaaaaa! So much feels! And that yeppuda! Goodness! Really goes to show how well jiji and PD nim gets along!  

@Buldok thank you for your constant posting and bringing us back to good memories. Makes me miss them so much! Great job on making the gif too! Pls keep them coming! Hahahha! 

Did you post any pic? Coz I cannot see the picture you share... :(

9 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank you,chingu .Love her expression in this photo :heart:

U r most welcome! :)

Too bad the media seated behind Wookie so don't have much pic that capturing his expression when he saying that... btw I saw the director look at Wookie when he heard Wookie shouting "yeppeuda"... Hahaha he knew something we don't know... :D

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Too bad the media seated behind Wookie so don't have much pic that capturing his expression when he saying that... btw I saw the director look at Wookie when he heard Wookie shouting "yeppeuda"... Hahaha he knew something we don't know... :D

I am quite new in this kdrama land ,have u heard before any actor called her co actress  sexy & yeppuda live in press con? :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

# in this videos when NJH receiving her awards and her acceptance speech  she almost fell on the way to the  stage :),If you look at her she already grown up like a beautiful lady and her smile is so beautiful that you will admired and that's her best assests.I thought JCW like maybe he already recognize her how beautiful she is ,watching her deliver her speech ,i am imagining her eyes lock into her hehehe.  I wish there some fans who took videos of her  when she delivered the speech.. and i hope somebody will upload eng subs

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

what is this all about? I know our chingu helped translate last time and said there's some drama going on with wookie's fan club but is this new or an update?

Update:

10 minutes ago, flamingo101 said:

# in this videos when NJH receiving her awards and her acceptance speech  she almost fell on the way to the  stage :),If you look at her she already grown up like a beautiful lady and her smile is so beautiful that you will admired and that's her best assests.I thought JCW like maybe he already recognize her how beautiful she is ,watching her deliver her speech ,i am imagining her eyes lock into her hehehe.  I wish there some fans who took videos of her  when she delivered the speech.. and i hope somebody will upload eng subs

I was so glad she didn't fall. She almost tripped and fell! Wookie probably saw how unique she is - so bubbly and happy and her response with "I'm going to keep who I choose a secret"was so unexpected. At least hyunnie didn't lie about it - she was honest and didn't want to choose. Lol

• Like 15