[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Actually I posted the slow motion video  of this scene .I noticed something(not sure either had been discussed before " .His ear was reddish since the early of this scene ,first second it just light red but it turned darker for the last a few seconds :lol:

• Like 20

I found these on YouTube. I see some found by our chingus out here being copied without any due credit (Just a fun post don't take them seriously) LURKERS OUT HERE PLS DO NOT TAG THEM ON IG AND I'M VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT)

1. the bee LOL (just a fun post)

CTTO

hg3lYb7.jpg

2. the spectacle

0mryPAV.jpg

CR. @ysrida_ chingu

Spoiler

w24g7on.jpg

CR @ysrida_

41BITQb.jpg

CTTO

yrJUFvx.jpg

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think he held her wrist, we know he likes to hold her wrist way sooooooooo much. LOL!

She was holding the card in her hand, so they werent holding hands :(

My delulu ,what if she was holding the card in her left hand & holding wookie's hand on her right hand ? :D

• Like 17

17 hours ago, piggieb said:

Excuse me i quote the below YT. 

At about 0:51, let's Park Bo-Gum demonstrated what is "manners-hand"

I wish we can get something like this to feed our delulu mind..  Kekeke @piggieb showed PBG..  Now,  let see how Park Seo Joon did it.. It was at SMA too.. B)

2 hours ago, minhanh52 said:

Hello everybody! I'm a new member off JiJi's family. Thanks for sharing all your love to our JiJi. :heart:

*group hugs* :D

Welcome! Welcome!  \( ö )/ 

ep20_170713_49.gif?type=w420@2x

• Like 20

2 hours ago, hazel30 said:

I don't know if you guys have discussed this or noticed this,, but let me share it with you anyway.. 

In this scene, (ie after bonghee friend case) Mr. Bang and eunhyuk asked dirty jibong to wash up. And these two went into the washroom TOGETHER.. in the epi, we can hear the sound of closing door.  And that's it..  If am not wrong, there is no opening door or wook come out,  happening here..  Kekeke.. 

So they bathed together..  Ohmygahddddd..  This is totally my wild imagination.. 

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaahd chingu!!!!! imagination running wild keke... Look at chief bang's smug look!!! both knows something we don't!!!

bd7EO7g.jpg

• Like 14

So I was watching the Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook with Wookie and I noticed something about him and his 2BIC friends, they first met trough the salon they go, where they share the same hairdresser, what makes sense is they met because of the hairdresser... That's when i thought Wookie and Hyuniii, they share the same hairdresser so my delulu mode came and made me think that maybe theres something between them, even if it was a friendship, before they co-star in SP , that why they were so intimate with each other... maybe from SMA i can't help myself from thinking they were contacting each other since then... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

Im really sorry for any mistake, i dont usually speak english but for jiji couple i have to try :blush:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, attriste said:

It is really obvious how even CTJ is super aware of cameras around him (he hides it less well than Hyunni)... but Wookie... man that boy who's like heads above both of them in fandom... is totally in his own hands hands world.

I dont know if you remember, some posts ago someone posted a gif of TaeJoon and Nara staring suspiciously each other while Wookie was shaking hands with Hyunie, for me thats the biggest prove there was something even in the beginning, i'll look for it and bring it back again ... :wink::wink:

• Like 8

Public Announcement: hi fellow jiji/namji shippers, just a gentle reminder, please remb to remove all the gifs, images, videos when you quote to follow soompi rules~~ we don't want a situation whereby the moderators fault us and close down our precious shipper forum page. kansamhamida~

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, tomago said:

Public Announcement: hi fellow jiji/namji shippers, just a gentle reminder, please remb to remove all the gifs, images, videos when you quote to follow soompi rules~~ we don't want a situation whereby the moderators fault us and close down our precious shipper forum page. kansamhamida~

Sorry, can u teach me how to do it? I really dont know :( 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, iriarosa said:

Sorry, can u teach me how to do it? I really dont know :( 

its ok chingu. just go to the quoted part, highlight and delete the image. if u are using hp, i think its abit harder to tap and highlight the image, i usually need to do it a couple times before i was able to do so. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, tomago said:

its ok chingu. just go to the quoted part, highlight and delete the image. if u are using hp, i think its abit harder to tap and highlight the image, i usually need to do it a couple times before i was able to do so. 

THANK U SO MUCH BB :wink: 

• Like 4