[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

I deleted my quote wahaha. Riri slapped me back to earth. And it does sound more normal here. But still fun to understand! Can you help me delete the quote too wahahah.

Hide contents

Don't want flies to feast or say we give such a bad name to our OTP.

Done~~

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, riririru said:
from naver dictionary
어리광 [어리광]

[명사] 어른에게 귀염을 받거나 남의 마음을 기쁘게 하려고 어린아이의 말씨나 태도로 버릇없이 굴거나 무엇을 흉내 내는 일.

Eo-ri-gwang

want to receive a cute (compliment) from the adults or want to make the others happy by doing and talking like a little kid 

Ok i am slapped back to reality as well. Hahaha! Thanks for clarifying @riririru!

29 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

since we all know that wookie is an intentional man...we can expect him to do some preconditioning with jihyunie...but one will do preconditioning not for a short purpose but for a long term...he played with coquetry like a child with jihyunie not only because of their character, being comfortable regarding their age difference or for chemistry in SP but for their real persons. they were long time actors and they know that it's really not good to fall with their partners while in character but with the bts you could clearly see (sometimes it's really hard to differentiate real and reel) that there was really slight or no difference between the real and the reel...they were playing their parts and dialogue with their real suits on...wookie was able to draw the real feelings out of jihyunie because of his constant and consistent prodding and flirting which was clearly seen even during the script reading, photo shoot and press con....he is on a purpose and he knows how to take his stance

edit: :) i didn't based my observation on "played with coquetry like a child" but with what i've seen on all their bts from day 1...imagine if the female lead was the one doing that aegyo it will come out as flirting fortunately the one doing that was the male (double standard)

True! Screw all the words and technicalities LMAO at the end of the day, it all boils down to what we see in their actions, as actions speak louder than words hahahah.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, RachaelW said:

Was she holding a wallet? Just wandering if it's the same wallet as the girl in Mr K's video was holding?!

Cannot see properly......keke!! 

Waaah. We have the same idea, and our post is exactly the same time. Like we have meeting of the minds. Hehehe. Hope our fellow shippers will help us. 

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, RachaelW said:

Was she holding a wallet? Just wandering if it's the same wallet as the girl in Mr K's video was holding?!

Cannot see properly......keke!! 

I don't think that's a wallet. To me she's holding her iPhone 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, rose90 said:

I don't think that's a wallet. To me she's holding her iPhone 

I believe that her phone have a color green cover. Although in her vlive she is using black but in her instagram and SP i saw that she has a phone with green cover. 

• Like 17

Btw has this been posted before? Is it from pd notes too? Cos i think its my first time seeing this photo. It's from the photo essay btw

Keep ur friends close, and ur enemies closer LOL jk they're so cute!!

w8kZwL2.jpg

• Like 23