[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Harry97 said:

Here chingu this article just came out earlier today

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/25/lee-joon-gi-jeon-hye-bin-break/

Arghhhhhh.....my oppa!!Lee joon gi..waeeee??? Thax for ur sharing chingu!!..

Hope our boi and gal dont even to Leave..

Im scared to Love u JIJI....

But..Im even more scared of Walking away!!!:tired:

giphy.gif

• Like 15

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So I asked my sometimes but not all the time keeper of a husband what he meant by Hyunni going back to school while Wookie is in the military.

He said well she's doing that to keep herself busy and to help make time fly by faster while they are apart. She wants to wait for him.

I asked my husband, from a guys pt of view what if u have met a girl u know is the one but u have to join the military what would u do to make sure she knows she is the one. He told me guys r not that complicated. If shes the one shes the one and if she waits for him when he comes out then they will date or continue to date. That really sounds on par with what Wookie said in his concert. 

He ended our conversation with 'i think they r dating already, don't ask any more dumb qns'. I was going to say that today he is a keeper until that unnecessary last comment. 

I'm with your husband. Men are pretty straight forward. I think they are more than dating lol. Thank you to your husband and all the other men who gives us feedback lol

• Like 24

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So I asked my sometimes but not all the time keeper of a husband what he meant by Hyunni going back to school while Wookie is in the military.

He said well she's doing that to keep herself busy and to help make time fly by faster while they are apart. She wants to wait for him.

I asked my husband, from a guys pt of view what if u have met a girl u know is the one but u have to join the military what would u do to make sure she knows she is the one. He told me guys r not that complicated. If shes the one shes the one and if she waits for him when he comes out then they will date or continue to date. That really sounds on par with what Wookie said in his concert. 

He ended our conversation with 'i think they r dating already, don't ask any more dumb qns'. I was going to say that today he is a keeper until that unnecessary last comment. 

He is a keeper girlfriend. He answered you truthfully without sugarcoating anything. :wub:

• Like 20