[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

News pic is out... he look so happy...HWAITING OPPA! PI-SUNG!

I was feeling really sad earlier. But those pictures of a smiling Wookie make me feel much better.

He is healthy.
He is going to do well...

Also, LOL at the shirt "Why So Serious". Fine, we get it Wookie!

@Dingy Conk let's not say "goodbye"~ How about, until next time? Good luck with non-JiJi life my friend. DVD should be out March (or is it May?) next year. We'll have lots to spazz about then *hug*

• Like 20

Gahhh. Seeing the pic of Wookie makes everything real now! Take care wookie! We will take care of hyunni for you. Hahas. Delulu. 

Sighs. So there's no expected surprise with a couple commentary there. But it's not surprising for us and we're already mentally prepared. Keke. It's time for him to officially report already chingus! Let's wish him well and may he come back to us and hyunni healthy and well! 

Let's continue to chug our thread along slowly but steadily. Hahahas. We had to get over SP withdrawal together, I guess we have to get through Wookie's enlistment together too. Boo hoo hoo! 

• Like 23

Good morning everyone! u guys definitely are superrrr fast!!! Glad i have loadz to read!!!

Seems like  wookie enlisted already waaaahhh!!!

Its good that he was early!! :)

Its sad but the early he enlists the early he'll get back if the almighty wills! All i want for him is to successfully complete his 21 months without injuries and come back safe and sound if the Almighty wills! 

its gonna be alright chingus!

*GROUP HUGS LADIES* :heart:

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, riririru said:

Confirmedㅠㅠ the link above is from SP DVD official cafe

Hee its ok chingu. We oredi expected hes not able to participate. Too bad. But at least we can count on JH 

Aiiks i oso just realise i didnt follow. Lol im #153. Haha oso super late. I thk theres actually way more followers of the thread that havent click the follow button.

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, riririru said:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/16?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2F_rec%3FboardType%3DM

Members that will be participating for commentary

PD PSH - no (oversea)

ㅡ Expected to do an interview after returning to the country

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

KNR - no (official schedule)

LDH - no (personal schedule)

JHJ - tbc (depends on his schedule with his current work)

DH - yes

Reveal hidden contents

There goes our hope for couple commentary :")

Thanks! Aww. It was too much to ask given the situation but at least we get Hyunnie, CTJ, and DH. I was hoping writer-nim can participate as well. Curious to hear her thoughts and maybe an inside look at her writing process. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, genxv said:

I was feeling really sad earlier. But those pictures of a smiling Wookie make me feel much better.

He is healthy.
He is going to do well...

Also, LOL at the shirt "Why So Serious". Fine, we get it Wookie!

@Dingy Conk let's not say "goodbye"~ How about, until next time? Good luck with non-JiJi life my friend. DVD should be out March (or is it May?) next year. We'll have lots to spazz about then *hug*

LOL I know right. That Tshirt! He seems to be in good spirits too. I feel that he's going do great in the army!

JI CHANG WOOK FIGHTING!!

• Like 15

I love the shirt!

It's a nod to the Joker in Batman (Of course jcw isn't evil, it just makes me think of him being his usual prankster joking self on set!)

It also lightens the atmosphere, and tells his fans to cheer up. 

of cos telling Hyunni too *total delulu* hehehehe. 

I notice he wore Buddhist beads under his watch.. must be from his omma :( 

• Like 18

WHY SO SERIOUS?? 

he's asking us yeah??!!! oppa doesn't want us to worry AWWW

why does he look so manly?? I dont want the pretty boy look anymore all i was is this look!!! 

Seeing  the way he looks right now i can imagine how build, strong and confident he would be after  21 one months :wub:

• Like 14