[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

58 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

HAPPY 800 + 2 pages, chingus!! *throws goldfish snack* 

Ommo, how can Wookie look so hawt AF with that hair?! Hyunie must have run her fingers many times, feeling his head... (ouhhh head...which head...up...or...down...) #SlapSelf #GottaFocus 

Fish pout reminds me of Wookie's face when he wrote, Jagiya, don't cheat on VLive. He made many faces...lol. Also I like reading Wookie is turtle and Hyunie is fish. 

@gglex6275 You write the cutest FF!! I chuckle every time I read your FF. So darn cute! Hats off to you, RoCo Queen! 

About time he sheds his pretty boy image... love this masculine & manly HOTTEST army new look !!!

Edited by Charity Rataki
  • Like 19

1 minute ago, tomago said:

Happy 800th page!!! Finally can spazz cos im back to my homeland. So many updates from uri jcw n njh these 2 days!!! Finally some droplets of rain for our upcoming drought. Not forgetting all the awesome fanfics that some of our Chingus had wrote! 

Don't want to raise any war so I'm gonna put the below in spoiler. 

Hide contents

Btw I saw this sp interview clip that @taonaka edit, and we all know that wookie kept staring and nodding to every word uri hyunnie said. And I just wanted to compare with his previous press interview  and I went to YouTube to take a look and I can really tell the diff. In the prev one, he was just staring in front without much glance to his female lead. (I had to watch a 45min interview and see all his body language n eye direction).. 

Wow you endured 45mins of trying to see if he reacts differently to his other co-stars LMAO! Hats off to you!

• Like 17

Congrat!!!for 800th pages chingus!!

Finally our cutie hyunii sent us code for last day be4 oppa enlist..my messy baby hair>>teasing wookie's crew cut hair like a baby:D

Oh...by the way!! if hyunnii doesnt want to give shipper notice.. as long as she keep quiet but she made a move in suspicious time(wookie's last day) and suspicious captions.. shipper feel more alert to analyze meaning behide every words she said...I dont understand any messages.. but i thought hyunnii was coming in the right time..it would be nice if she will give him a chat or going to have date somewhere tonight:D..tell him come back safe and sound and kiss him befor sunrise coming.:rolleyes:

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, tomago said:

Happy 800th page!!! Finally can spazz cos im back to my homeland. So many updates from uri jcw n njh these 2 days!!! Finally some droplets of rain for our upcoming drought. Not forgetting all the awesome fanfics that some of our Chingus had wrote! 

Don't want to raise any war so I'm gonna put the below in spoiler. 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw I saw this sp interview clip that @taonaka edit, and we all know that wookie kept staring and nodding to every word uri hyunnie said. And I just wanted to compare with his previous press interview  and I went to YouTube to take a look and I can really tell the diff. In the prev one, he was just staring in front without much glance to his female lead. (I had to watch a 45min interview and see all his body language n eye direction).. 

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Wow you endured 45mins of trying to see if he reacts differently to his other co-stars LMAO! Hats off to you!

LOL! Such dedication. The things we do and endure in the name of our love of Jibong. I can so relate. :lol:

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Everything and anything to feed our shippers heart. Hahaha. And staring at him makes it a lot more easier. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, attriste said:

I did not just read "the fish is coming" with the b.squad mind. 

I like it if jcw is a merman, Hyunni's merman (fish) ha ha ha. Sorry I am not thinking straight anymore. Because it's a mashup of permanent and merman.. is he saying he's her permanent (mer) man? 

Just indulge me for today hahahahahah. I read @genxv's new fan fic (her 3rd!!! It's a little naughty!!) and @gglex6275 and am a little off in my brains now teehee! 

Yah I believe merman and permanent combine, that  is why mermanent maybe its a gift from our Girl. 

She is making a promise that she will not cheat. Delulu overload.

How can I sleep, need to report from work tomorrow. 

• Like 8

Happy Belated 800th pages, Chingus! Let's not end it here once Wookie enlist tomorrow. Let's keep on cruising! I'm so happy to see uri Hyunie updated her IG today. Be happy, baby girl! I believe your Oppa will do well in MS. Just don't forget to bring pizza and chicken when you go and visit him ok? That's a promise! 

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

The more I stare at them, the more I find them look alike :blink: their babies will be cute. If you combine wookie's eyes and bone structure, hyunnie's nose and hair you'll get golden combination 

Jiji's babies are not complete without wedding's photos,right ? :lol:

• Like 15

CSI mode ON~ 

okay,  regarding our susFishous partner updates today.. someone mentioned abt wookie's bracelet.. It's not the same kind of bracelet he used to wear right? ngeee :ph34r: something fishy there.. Perhaps do u see any fish on that bracelet? Kekekeke 

KoF9knH.jpg

BYi7ySY.jpg

cto

Okay,  lets zoom it a bit..  I'll put it in under spoiler.. I don't have sharp eyes, so i need help from u guys..  Is there any fish on that bracelet? *delulu* Hahahaha 

Spoiler

bZbHA5Y.jpg

D9RNUBF.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, tomago said:

Hide contents

Oh welcome home to whereever you are :). Yes, the way he gazes at her in this cut or is always checking on her reactions in pretty much any BTS is so obvious. :D 

I missed the 800th party but I feel we'll be heading to 1000 very quickly! I saw Hyunii's new post and came running right over to see what you all thought. So excited to backread and see what new bombs have come up.

Edit: @gglex6275 oh you have a new FF? Yayyy.. *running off to read*

Spoiler

Trade that with one of mine: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277765/it-s-never-goodbye-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-jijicouple

It's been sitting around on the backburner because I thought it was too crazy to try work on 2 stories at the same time. But my brain refuses to listen to me. All these JiJi fantasies just want to come out.

Anyhow, your stories inspired me to push it live. Looking forward to more, writer-nim :wub:

@attriste wouldn't that be Daebakkk if we could get them to act our fantasies!! hahaha. We should put @Huntergal in charge as the director. Might need a few cool millions first tho....
Thanks for reading along dearest *hugs* 

Also, many pages ago someone posted a way to contribute to Hyunii's birthday celebration via her official fan cafe. But the page was korean and I was completely lost. Anyone tried or know more about it?

• Like 16

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Jiji's babies are not complete without wedding's photos,right ?

Yeah, and we know what comes after the wedding. It starts with an H. Hah! Not my forte though. I summon the wild imaginings of our Byuntae squad. :lol:

• Like 14

54 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahaha. This one is interesting! We won't ever know what they are conversing privately right? So there's still the chance. I have to say though.. Even if there isn't any relation to what hyunni posted today with Wookie, fate is at play again here! Cos... We wouldn't be able to delulu if we don't have the materials. Hahahhas. 

Dearie.. You should start a proper fanfic with all the scenarios you have in your mind! Daebak! 

I will have to learn from @aladidah and hide in the toilet again! I hope you're also going back to the toilet again Tmr chingu. Its D-0 tmr!!! 

Hahahahaha and since we are the investors... We can also help create chances and what's not subtlely if they still need help too! Muahahaha! 

Ohhh I did some FFs due to the urging of the chingus here too! LOL

First was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277998

Second was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278114/8122017-jijicouple 

Goes to show I had too much time on my hands! LOL! 

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, Charity Rataki said:

About he sheds his pretty boy image... love this masculine & manly HOTTEST army new look !!!

True! Ohhhh the wild thoughts one can have when he shows up in that hairstyle and sexy eyes and slight smile...our ovaries is triggered, Oppa! :phew: Hyunie ah, enjoy the last night with him. Give him loads of juices that will last him 21 months, arasso? 

I like to think he's spending tonight with his Omma and Hyunie. :wub: 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

CSI mode ON~ 

okay,  regarding our susFishous partner updates today.. someone mentioned abt wookie's bracelet.. It's not the same kind of bracelet he used to wear right? ngeee :ph34r: something fishy there.. Perhaps do u see any fish on that bracelet? Kekekeke 

cto

Okay,  lets zoom it a bit..  I'll put it in under spoiler.. I don't have sharp eyes, so i need help from u guys..  Is there any fish on that bracelet? *delulu* Hahahaha 

Reveal hidden contents

bZbHA5Y.jpg

D9RNUBF.jpg

I am unable to spot a fish but that bracelet JIhyuniee-yang gave that to him for sure.. :glasses:

#MeTryingNotToBeDelulu

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, malaya said:

Yeah, and we know what comes after the wedding. It starts with an H. Hah! Not my forte though. I summon the wild imaginings of our Byuntae squad. :lol:

Hahaha..I am an innoncent girl :tongue: .

By the way,another FISH's theory.haha. .now I am craving for fish & chips after keep reading fish here & there :lol: .

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, genxv said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh welcome home to whereever you are :). Yes, the way he gazes at her in this cut or is always checking on her reactions in pretty much any BTS is so obvious. :D 

I missed the 800th party but I feel we'll be heading to 1000 very quickly! I saw Hyunii's new post and came running right over to see what you all thought. So excited to backread and see what new bombs have come up.

Edit: @gglex6275 oh you have a new FF? Yayyy.. *running off to read*

Hide contents

Trade that with one of mine: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277765/it-s-never-goodbye-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-jijicouple

It's been sitting around on the backburner because I thought it was too crazy to try work on 2 stories at the same time. But my brain refuses to listen to me. All these JiJi fantasies just want to come out.

Anyhow, your stories inspired me to push it live. Looking forward to more, writer-nim :wub:

Who is writer-nim? Its just all my delulu imaginations! :D:wub::flushed:

4 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

True! Ohhhh the wild thoughts one can have when he shows up in that hairstyle and sexy eyes and slight smile...our ovaries is triggered, Oppa! :phew: Hyunie ah, enjoy the last night with him. Give him loads of juices that will last him 21 months, arasso? 

I like to think he's spending tonight with his Omma and Hyunie. :wub: 

OMO! *whispers* Sssshh, they might hear you!!

• Like 13