[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Ok so I have been skeptical about the tongue thing, but after seeing another view or version of this kiss scene I finally agree with you all that he DID IN FACT USE HIS TONGUE...OMG. So i took a screenshot lol.

I am sorry but this is not a kdrama couple kissing, but a couple deeply attracted to eachother kissing. He would not be using his tongue if he did'nt feel she was comfortable. He is really deeply into her. This is not the Wookie i know from Empress Ki days.

Thanks to Taonaka for sharing on your Instagram. Sorry i had to repost here because this version is intense in a REAL REAL good way.

Omo omo. Im at work chingu. This is def a NSFW! Im gonna replay this when I get home, dont wanna be sacked. Heee. Ill spazz later, but thanks for posting.:wub:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ehead said:

and while doing this have to shut my eyes and listen.... just listen to the sound.  I think I played it over and over for at least 30 times and yes , he's heavily breathing alright....

Omg i just saw ur comment. I said the same thing bout shutting my eyes n just listen to the audio n it was pretty obvious rite?? Loud n clear!

3 hours ago, Huntergal said:

I'm surprise we get JiBong kisses and bed scene on SBS. That's why I hope these two will do a movie instead. Like A Man and A Woman movie, just go all out...lol. 

I cant imagine how i will react if they got cast in a movie like A man and A woman kinda movie. I will die standing ;p

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Now the topic is about arousing, I will share my own observation. I’ve observed when JCW is lying in the ambulance I have noticed that there are something in his pants (you know what I mean). Maybe because NJY is holdng his abs at that time. Delulu mind. 

running to rewatch lmao 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Ok so I have been skeptical about the tongue thing, but after seeing another view or version of this kiss scene I finally agree with you all that he DID IN FACT USE HIS TONGUE...OMG. So i took a screenshot lol. *also i noticed they edited it purposely so that the bar flashes across the screen when he places his tongue*

I am sorry but this is not a kdrama couple kissing, but a couple deeply attracted to eachother kissing. He would not be using his tongue if he didn't feel she was comfortable. He is really deeply into her. This is not the Wookie i know from Empress Ki days.

Thanks to Taonaka for sharing on your Instagram. Sorry i had to repost here because this version is intense in a REAL REAL good way.

Chingu, i can't believe it! You only realize it now? He's been using his tounge since from the first kiss. And uri Hyunie too. Tbh, i never see him kissing like this before. Full of passion and the kissing was so intense! Omo, i should stop and i need to get ready for work. Lol

49 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Which episode is this ?I should investigate (for educational purpose ) :tongue:

Omo, i can't remember. It's the epi when they just broke up and BongHee slept at her friend's house and before she sleeps, she remembers all the sweet moments between him and Ji Wook..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Try to listen to it without looking at the clip (just the sound) or close ur eyes. It was pretty loud. I just noticed it too yummmmm

Hahahha! I'm actually pretty sure it's heavy breathing too.. Keke. Just feeling unreal that it was that loud. Hahahhas. And I noticed the way hyunni reacted too the moment the heavy breathing came in. LOL. *so shy*

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Ok so I have been skeptical about the tongue thing, but after seeing another view or version of this kiss scene I finally agree with you all that he DID IN FACT USE HIS TONGUE...OMG. So i took a screenshot lol. *also i noticed they edited it purposely so that the bar flashes across the screen when he places his tongue*

I am sorry but this is not a kdrama couple kissing, but a couple deeply attracted to eachother kissing. He would not be using his tongue if he didn't feel she was comfortable. He is really deeply into her. This is not the Wookie i know from Empress Ki days.

I must be blind chingu cos I still don't see any tongue. Hahahhas. OMG. We're such a Byeontae group analysing their kissing scenes till like this. Hahahs. But help! I'm still curious cos there's so much talk abt it and no matter how closely I watch, I still dun see it. Big sighs. Even the pic u posted, I dun see it. I must be blind alr. Gah. Either that or their :ph34r: Moves is so nimble I can't get it. 

On another note, 

Spoiler

Can someone pls do me a favour of screen shot whichever tongue scenes that you guys have been talking about? I feel so left behind. :cold_sweat:

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, nikih said:

wow freesia on their birthday....another coincident????! I beg to differ! 

Heol! Daebak!!! No way... this is too damn too many striking  coincidences already, enough to make me think that something spooky is going on... 

Me:: Ugh! Goosebumps alert!! Lol!!!

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-30-20-51-51_zpsxr

• Like 16

Did you guys miss the pages (probably between pg. 30-60) in this thread?

JW and BH's tongues actions  have been discussed before. I remember someone shared a close-up gif which you can clearly see their tongue actions. BOTH!!!! 

• Like 16

Ji Chang Wook and 2BiC explain how they became friends on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'

Spoiler
2BiC,ji-chang-wook

On July 29, Ji Chang Wook and 2BiC made their appearance as guests on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

During the show, Ji Chang Wook expressed that he has many friends who he goes to karaoke with on a regular basis and said, "I go to karaoke a lot with 2BiC amongst those friends." They also mentioned on the show how the three individuals became friends. 2BiC said, "We got to know Ji Chang Wook through a hair salon/shop. We all go to the same one and one day he came up to us to tell us that he enjoyed listening to our music and that it would be nice to share a meal sometimes. That's how we became friends."

Ji Chang Wook also spoke briefly about his enlistment, "A lot of people are already concerned for me but I don't think they need to worry. I'll come back healthy.On the show, the actor also performed some songs that impressed the audience. 

Source: AllKpop

• Like 11

2 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Tq for highlighting this. After 2-3 times repeating it n tried to hear the audio n not looking at the visual.. i heard the heavy breathing too. Ohoyyyyy!

xixixix i heard too. thats why sbs can't release uncut version of this kiss scene. and they always post with BGM. very suspicious.

:blush: :flushed:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Now the topic is about arousing, I will share my own observation. I’ve observed when JCW is lying in the ambulance I have noticed that there are something in his pants (you know what I mean). Maybe because NJY is holdng his abs at that time. Delulu mind. 

Okay went to re watched that episode... and damn right it's def "saluting" right in front of us!!!

Holy $h*+!!!! (Excuse my French ladies)

20170730_212031_zpsn0v6mi7s.gif

• Like 16