12 hours ago, acupoftea97 said:

Guuyysssss!!!!

I'm soooooo confusedddd!!!

Where was Eun Ho when the whole incident happened?? she was wearing the school uniform (in the bus) so that means she was enrolled since first year right?? but how come she’s not aware a classmate died?? and how did she make friends with Dae Hwi and Tae Woon so fast???? 

She looked like she was injured pretty badly. Maybe she was taking an absent from school for a few weeks, so she didn't know much that happened. I mean I would be pretty shocked if she attended school a few days after the accident. She was so bloody.. :blink: Also, like others have stated, she probably was traumatized and doesn't want to remember the incident, so no one mentioned about it.  This is just my assumptions, hopefully the writer will include more about the past instead of leaving it a mystery :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School 2017: Episode 3

by hanshimi

school03-18725.jpg

The mystery goes deeper with every episode, and every character shows that they have more and more layers to reveal about themselves. Though I might get concerned if the show adds any more plot to its already loaded story, I’m happier with our young, inexperienced, and tragically misunderstood characters than I was in the pilot episode, and am ready to see this mystery resolved.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/school-2017-episode-3/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

cr: Dramabeans

18 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@ZaidaShaffi Yea you're right, I didn't realize until after watchin' back earlier ep. Why would he call someone by their school name though?! It's just weird LoL. I don't have an interest on who X is but whoever it is he's awesome:D

*sigh* what is it with bad boys & motorcycles? :tongue:

you know wht..this tae woon character is perfectly mix woobin and sungjae character from previous school series..bad boy but become soft for the girl they have crush..hahahaha

but seems like tae woon is male lead..so i assume my 2nd lead syndrome can be cured..no more this syndrome...hahahaha

sometimes i feel taewoon itself is X, sometimes i fell dae hwi..and for a few percent instict i guess its Mr Shim...:tongue:

School 2017: Episode 4

by chocolatte

school2017_04-00827.jpg

We cover a lot of ground this hour, filling in a critical portion of our main trio’s backstory while making good headway in solving the mystery behind Suspect X. Attempting to find the school’s prankster with zero help is certainly trying work, but our winsome heroine continues to face her task with optimism and heart, making it easy for the rest of us to root for her throughout her journey.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/school-2017-episode-4/

cr: Dramabeans

Loving this drama..yeay have something fun and fluff to watch after Secret forest and duel...I dont know how to describe this drama i know its typical nonsense underdog drama but it just touched my heart LOL.im surprised there is no bad acting in this kind of drama which is good because sometimes this kind of drama really made me cringe Lol....

The story so far decent and the character is rootable and the acting make it more likeable..

So count me in guys maybe i'll finish this drama till the end..

@ZaidaShaffi Ahahah I actually prefer Kim Sohyun with Nam Joohyuk but that's just me:D Sungjae was cute too. Woobin was better than Minho in The Heirs, sorry to go OT. As for the true identity of X like I said before I don't really care who it is. There're some who feel it could be the "undead" Joongi:o oh I like Daehwi he's been good to Eunho but yea the chemistry between Eunho/Taewoon are ON FIRE. 

Archived