Quantcast

Why every time 2 male leads and 1 female lead

I m still suffering from second lead syndrome school 2015 gong tae kwang 

I really don't want to see anyone hurt 

• Like 4

Two drama's to premiere on the 17th and I'm going to watch both.  School 2017 and The King loves. :D

I hope this one is good. I'm not actually fond of kdrama high school themed stories unlike the ones in j-drama or sometimes c-dramas ( like Rush To The Dead Summer..  you guys watching that?). When I saw the teaser, there's a hooded boy roaming around the school premise murdering? or scaring the students. I'm going to  check this cos I'm curious. Plus my fav Jang Dong Yoon - a really  wonderful impressive rookie from Solomom's Perjury- is part of the cast... as a second lead. That one I watch from start to finish and one of my favorites for the year. So I hope, this drama is well written and we'll see good acting.

Thanks for all updates  everyone.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jongski said:

@eidasayang thanks. So from this character chart... one of them is the hooded boy? Hmm. Who do you think?

hmm... I'm not sure.. It will be too cliche if the writer choose the lead.. maybe someone unexpected... hihihi....

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, sgg30828 said:

The 1st making film is on Vlive.. Can't believe the first episode will be in just a few days!! 

Thanks ! Oh yeah ! Fighting !! I can't wait for School 2017 too !

• Like 7

SCRIPT READING 

SHIP...SHIP...SHIP Kim Jung Hyun and Kim Se Jeong...they look so cute... hoping for a good storyline... one day to go!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

SCRIPT READING 

SHIP...SHIP...SHIP Kim Jung Hyun and Kim Se Jeong...they look so cute... hoping for a good storyline... one day to go!

hihihi.. you're right! they look cute together... my friend call them KimKim couple.. but I'm not really into ship any celebrities.. but I make this as a gift for her.. XD

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eidasayang said:

hihihi.. you're right! they look cute together... my friend call them KimKim couple.. but I'm not really into ship any celebrities.. but I make this as a gift for her.. XD

I'm not that into shipping too...I do ship pairings, yes but I don't do hardcore shipping whether it's for reel / for real...  haha... I'm sorry I didn't make it clear what I meant is shipping their characters in this drama not as celebrity itself like how I ship Tae Kwang(Sung Jae) and Eun Bi (So Hyun) before in School 2015... this is really my first time knowing them so I wouldn't expect much about their acting skills but I do hope that they somehow give justice in portraying their characters.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm not that into shipping too...I do ship pairings, yes but I don't do hardcore shipping whether it's for reel / for real...  haha... I'm sorry I didn't make it clear what I meant is shipping their characters in this drama not as celebrity itself like how I ship Tae Kwang(Sung Jae) and Eun Bi (So Hyun) before in School 2015... this is really my first time knowing them so I wouldn't expect much about their acting skills but I do hope that they somehow give justice in portraying their characters.

haha..sorry.. because you mention their real name.. i thought you ship them.. kekeke.. then it's mean i also ship eunho and taewoon.. and don't worry... kim jung hyun really caught my attention when he appeared as mori in rebel.... and kim se jeong has really cheerful personality from variety shows that I watch.. hope they can deliver their character properly....:D

• Like 1