[Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤

Go Seung Ji

tvN Presents

Argon 아르곤

Director

Lee Yoon Jung

(Coffee Prince, Golden Time, Cheese in the Trap)

Writers

Jeon Young-Shin, Joo Won-Kyu, Shin Ha-Eun

Episodes: 8 

Broadcast Period

2017-Sep-04 to 2017-Sep-26, Mondays & Tuesdays 22:50

About the Show

Kim Baek-Jin (Kim Ju-Hyeok) is an anchor, reporter and leader of investigative reporting program "Argon." He does not tolerate mistakes and relies only on facts.

Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-Hwa (Chun Woo-Hee) is a contract reporter. 3 months before her contract is to end, she is assigned to work at “Argon.” She struggles to get a permanent job there as a reporter. Working with Kim Baek-Jin, she receives strict training and grows as a reporter.

Production Information

"Argon" took over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 22:50 time slot previously occupied by "Bride of the Water God 2017.”

Main Cast

Kim Joo Hyuk as Kim Baek Jin

Chun Woo Hee as Lee Yeon Hwa

Argon Group

Ji Yoon Ho as Oh Seung Yong

Park Won Sang as Shin Chul

Park Hee Bon as Yook Hye Ri

Shim Ji Ho as Uhm Min Ho

Ji Il Joo as Park Nam Kyu

Park Min Ha as Lee Jin Hee

Others

Lee Seung Joon as Yoo Myung Ho
Shin Hyun Bin as Chae Soo Min

Lee Kyung Young as Choi Geun Hwa
Park Jong Soo
Park Chul Hyun

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki |  Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Joo Hyuk And Chun Woo Hee Cast As Leads In Upcoming tvN Drama

kim-joo-hyuk-chun-woo-hee.jpg

Kim Joo Hyuk and Chun Woo Hee have been confirmed to star in tvN’s new drama “Argon” (tentative title).

Directed by Lee Yoon Jung, “Argon” shares the story of passionate reporters who aim to unveil the truth in a world full of fake news. The title “Argon” appears in the drama as an exploratory news program.

Kim Joo Hyuk will play Kim Baek Jin, the leader of “Argon,” a news program within the drama. He is a reporter and news anchor who values facts and allows no mistakes.

Regarding his role, Kim Joo Hyuk commented, “I think the role of a truthful reporter is more important now than ever. That’s why this drama and character resonated with me more,” and added, “As an actor, it’s thrilling to come across a new and meaningful character. I will do my best to convey that same feeling to our viewers.”

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/31/kim-joo-hyuk-chun-woo-hee-cast-leads-upcoming-tvn-drama/

I am glad to see Chun Woo Hee on the small screen. She had so many drama offers but she decided to take this role. Must be a reason. From the article above we know that  Chun Woo Hee said, “I liked [the drama] because the script portrayed the characters and situations realistically. It was also interesting to see Yeon Hwa as an autonomous, enduring, and growing character, and I’m also excited to see the other characters come to life. Hope for a good female role.

One another note... I love how Namoo actors are coming in pairs in the same show. It happends so many times. :D

JUN 1 2017

Kim Ju-Hyeok and Chun Woo-Hee cast in tvN drama series “Argon”

DBM_g17U0AU49Ws.jpg

Kim Ju-Hyeok and Chun Woo-Hee is cast in new tvN drama series “Argon.” The drama series is set at investigative reporting TV program “Argon.” Kim Ju-Hyeok will play Kim Baek-Jin. He is the anchor, reporter and leader of the “Argon” program. Chun Woo-Hee will play Lee Yeon-Hwa. She joins the “Argon” team as a temporary reporter and struggles to land a permanent job there.

“Argon” first airs September, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-ju-hyeok-and-chun-woo-hee-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-argon

53 minutes ago, hmseen said:

I can't remember when was the last time I watch Kim Joo Hyuk's drama....And this drama is not so far away ready to be aired....

I did not see Kim Joo Hyuk or Chun Woo Hee on screen but I am familiar with them as I follow Namooactors news. I know that they are good actors. I am looking forward to see them in this project. The drama have another lead role, a veteran news reporter named Shin Chul. Let see who they give this role but I am very optimistic.

[naver] KIM JOOHYUK AND CHEON WOOHEE, CONFIRMED AS MAIN LEADS FOR TVN'S 'ARGON'

Spoiler

0002678215_001_20170601071424510.jpg?typ

Untitled.png

1. [+1,019, -131]
Cheon Woohee...<3

2. [+556, -116]
Joohyuk hyung-nim and Cheon Wooheeㄷㄷ I'm totally looking forward to it! You can trust their acting

3. [+234, -24]
I like Kim Joohyuk's distinct acting so much. It's calm and peaceful

4. [+200, -20]
TvN are good at casting actors

5. [+195, -23]
Daebak, daebak, daebak. TvN's castings are better than movies!!

6. [+90, -7]
Who will Lee Yoonjung PD cast as the second male-lead though? That's even more important than the male-lead no?

7. [+116, -17]
She's the director of Cheese in the trap, the master of making anticlimactic dramasㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+97, -11]
Yup, not watching after seeing who the PD was... she ruined Cheese

9. [+ 98, -13]
Ah seriously... why is the PD Lee Yoonjung?

cre: pann-choa

Newsroom drama Argon finds leads in Kim Joo-hyuk and Chun Woo-hee

by tipsymocha

DBRAj3IV0AECoaC.jpg

I was pretty disappointed when I heard that Chun Woo-hee (The Wailing) had backed out of SBS’s Falsify, so this is welcome news: Argon, the new show being helmed by Cheese in the Trap’s PD Lee Yoon-jung, has secured its leads in Chun Woo-hee and Kim Joo-hyuk (Confidential Assignment), who will both play reporters in the upcoming tvN drama...........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/newsroom-drama-argon-finds-leads-in-kim-joo-hyuk-and-chun-woo-hee/

JUN 23 2017

tvN drama series “Argon” to air Mondays and Tuesdays after “Bride of the Water God 2017”

DC_n5FpUMAA1NbK.jpg

tvN drama series “Argon,” starring Kim Ju-Hyeok and Chun Woo-Hee, is now set to air Mondays and Tuesday at 10:50 PM following the conclusion of “Bride of the Water God 2017.” The drama series will premiere sometime this September in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/tvn-drama-series-argon-to-air-mondays-and-tuesdays-after-bride-of-the-water-god-2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JUL 20 2017

First script reading for tvN drama series “Argon”

DFJjUFSUwAE7a9g.jpg

First script reading for upcoming tvN drama series “Argon” took place July 12, 2017 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. The first script reading featured main cast members Kim Ju-Hyeok, Chun Woo-Hee, Park Won-Sang, Lee Seung-Joon, Shin Hyun-Bin and Minha (‘Nine Muses’). Before the script reading began, director Lee Yoon-Jung (“Coffee Prince“/”Cheese in the Trap“) said “We have good actors and actresses. I feel blessed with this drama series and I am honored to work with such great people. I will try my best to make the series fun and meaningful to the audience.”

“Argon” first airs September 4, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-tvn-drama-series-argon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤 - Kim Joo Hyuk and Chun Woo Hee - 1st Teaser released

Archived