[Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤 - Kim Joo Hyuk and Chun Woo Hee - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:50 KST

“ARGON” Releases Stills Of Kim Joo Hyuk And Chun Woo Hee As Partners In Reporting

Y. Chang September 10, 2017

Argon.jpg

Kim Joo Hyuk and Chun Woo Hee will begin cooperating as reporters for the first time.

tvN drama “ARGON” released stills of Kim Baek Jin (played by Kim Joo Hyuk) and Lee Yeon Hwa (Chun Woo Hee) setting out to start field reporting together.

“ARGON” shares the story of reporters who seek to unveil the truth. It has received acclaims from viewers after its first episode due to its tight plot and realistic, humane depiction of the troubles reporters suffer. Viewers have complimented the drama on its detailed script that conveys the reality of reporters, great acting, excellent delivery of littlest emotions, and the message it sends by showing reporters fighting for the truth in a world filled with fake news.

Argon2.jpg

Kim Baek Jin and Lee Yeon Hwa are diving into the field to report the truth and check the facts in the released stills. Lee Yeon Hwa is accompanying Kim Baek Jin to dig deeper into a case he covered in the past. They look extremely awkward standing next to each other as Kim Baek Jin is a sharp reporter who puts facts over everything else, while Lee Yeon Hwa is still a newbie armed with curiosity and intuition.

Yet when the duo begins their job, they become completely serious. They seem as if they have nothing in common, but their determination in finding out the truth seems to be a trait they share already. The pictures also make viewers wonder how Kim Baek Jin, the leader of the news program “Argon,” came to go on field himself alongside Lee Yeon Hwa.

Read more

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/10/argon-releases-stills-kim-joo-hyuk-chun-woo-hee-partners-reporting/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤 - Finale: Tonight @ 22:50 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] Argon 아르곤
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, larus said:

Yeah... What a shame! But I still have hope that we`ll have English subtlitles.

Urgh... I was hoping someone knew of a source for subtitles for Argon.  I guess I will have to watch the raw with a Korean dictionary.  What a shame no one subbed this show.  Seems the same fate may be in hand for Avenger's Social Club.

7 hours ago, hmmmgood said:

Urgh... I was hoping someone knew of a source for subtitles for Argon.  I guess I will have to watch the raw with a Korean dictionary.  What a shame no one subbed this show.  Seems the same fate may be in hand for Avenger's Social Club.

I was optimistic for nothing. I can`t believe there are not subtitles available for a short drama like Argon with a good cast.

If you can can read a Korean dictionary then you must understand some Korean. It is something. Unfortunatly I have to pass this drama.  Don`t tell me Avengers Social Club will not have subtitles as well. Fingers crossed for a miracle.

22 minutes ago, __jesse said:

@hmmmgood and any others still following this thread:

Will anyone be interested to read brief recaps of Argon? 

Yes, I am interested to read the recaps. If you have a link, please share it with us. Thank You!

Archived