H E R O E S

Guest kiss*kiss

Guest kiss*kiss

Mon, 9pm on NBC

heroes-cast.jpg

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy) in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia) tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar) that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere) learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts) continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg) can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka) develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

Links: Official Website

NBC has found its LOST.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was good, I liked it. I think I'll tune in for a couple more eps to see if it gets anymore interesting. The Japanese guy was funny. "Claire" ... wow, when she put her hand down the disposal and grinded up her fingers and hand...that was just gross but so cool that she heals as if nothing happened.

Guest th1sbejennie

SUMMARY:This one-hour drama chronicles the lives of ordinary people who find out they have some extraordinary abilities. After a total eclipse, a genetics professor -- whose father recently went missing -- uncovers a theory regarding people with superhuman powers. Elsewhere, a young man tries to convince his politician brother he can fly, a teenage girl finds she's totally indestructible, a Vegas showgirl discovers that her mirror image is a separate being and a gift artist (struggling with a drug addiction) can paint the future. Ultimately, this disparate group of folks will be asked to save the world.

CREDIT:YAHOO TV

about_header.jpg

THERE REPLAYING IT AGAIN ON TUESDAY..SUCH A CRAZIE SHOW..HAHA

Guest mrs. pakman

i was really excited about this show and i saw it last night.

it was just a tiny bit disappointing...i don't know why. it just seemed a little unorganized and scattered.

but i'm going to keep watching it and hopefully it'll get better.

Guest lovefool223

i was really excited about this show and i saw it last night.

it was just a tiny bit disappointing...i don't know why. it just seemed a little unorganized and scattered.

but i'm going to keep watching it and hopefully it'll get better.

yeah i agree. My only favorite character that i really wanted them to make a whole nother drama about was that blonde girl whose mirror reflection is pyscho or something like that. Her situation is really interesting. And the japanese guy he's not that interesting. THe painter is not that interesting. ....but yeah

Guest orange momo

I am really into this show, I watched the premire last night and it's really good, the storyline is really intresting. I will def be tuning in every week to see how it turns out.

Guest _obsession

i watched this show last night, & i actually loved it!

the story line is interesting, and i enjoy watching the character's stories.

i think the pilot just left people with alot of questions, but i think it'll all make more sense after watching more of the series.

Guest res0nate

Just finished watching and wow, I'm seriously impressed. After reading the initial reports about the show weeks and months back, I knew it was good, but not this good.

Solid premiere.

i watched the encore tonight. pretty good. i love superhero power related things so this show definitely interests me. i like how the characters are connected with each other, it reminded me of the movie "crash". and the hints with the glasses were good

edit: there's a thread already on this a few topics down

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87033

my friend told me to watch it so i watched the encore today it was good ^-^

T___T *poor guy didn't get fly powers....ahh i can't believe his brother has them. *

haha that japanese guy is funny.xD

Guest narcotix

i saw the premire and i thought it was not bad.. i found the japanese guy reallly funny.. the blonde girl i've always liked since i've seen her in movies..

Guest kiss*kiss

edit: there's a thread already on this a few topics down

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87033

Thanks for letting me know, but I posted the Heroes thread first. Plus, I checked the TV SHOW INDEX before making a thread, didn't find a HEROES up there, so I made my own, and then submitted my thread to the index.

However, since a few people posted to the other thread, I think I'll ask a mod to merge our threads.

Archived