H E R O E S

Guest kiss*kiss

Heroes Season 1 was spectacular. I was so excited when Season 2 premiered, and then...nothing. I kept waiting for the excitement level to spike but it never did. I thought the character development this season REALLY lagged. Also, the characters seemed too spread out especially since the season finale was so explosive (pun intended). Even with the horrible slump of Season 2, I gave it 3 stars because if you are interested in Season 3, then you will need watch Season 2 to play catch up.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

^

She's not a lesbian, although it did seem like it.

The writer said it was more like a very close friendship than romance. Claire has finally found someone who she can trust and is different from her.

Sylar... I really hope he doesnt lose all his powers :( Its enough that Peter lost his powers....

they are building Sylar and Claire's relationship slowlyyyy =D I think Im the only one here who actually likes Sylaire :x

Guest duckbutt'

^

Your not the only one who loves Sylaire. ^^ Totally love that couple, and I'm hoping they

are building the relationship slowlyyyyy as you say. O.O And yes, I don't think she's a lesbian

really either. Though my friend is convinced she is, and has about no more hope for Sylaire. :\

I still believe it though. haha

And omg, Sylar better not lose his powers! He said himself in the narration that he was gonna

save the world...whatever that means, but it sure sound slike he needs his powers for it. -.-

• 2 weeks later...

How is it that it's already the season finale? It seems like it's barely been 6 episodes and it's already the finale.

So I wonder when they're going to bring back that kid/baby that Sylar was taking care of, way back when he was a "good" guy. You know, when Hiro went into the future and found Sylar taking care of a kid/infant (i forget which).

Guest jinukim

guess no ones watching heroes no more since no ones writing comments on the heroes page.. this season finale ended crazy makes me more anticipated for the next season

Guest iEatPowder

How is it that it's already the season finale? It seems like it's barely been 6 episodes and it's already the finale.

So I wonder when they're going to bring back that kid/baby that Sylar was taking care of, way back when he was a "good" guy. You know, when Hiro went into the future and found Sylar taking care of a kid/infant (i forget which).

Umm... lol. The kid (also named Noah) dies in that very episode and Sylar goes ape-richard simmons because his son is killed. He becomes the exploding man with his radiation powers and kills everyone in Costa Verde. Also, it was Peter, not Hiro, who traveled to the future to find Sylar to learn about Sylar's intuitive ability.

And I felt this season's finale was awful and anticlimactic. The entire season was a real yawner start to finish. D:

Guest cherrie.7

gahhh. the ending for the season finale was crazy. O.O Now I have to wait until the next season.

ughh...-.-

IF there will be another season.

As of right now, no one knows if Heroes is coming back. They just left the ending for this season open incase if NBC lets them come back.

It's a shame cuz although season 3 pretty much sucked, this season was slowly picking up.

I would like to see more of good Sylar. They did all they can with evil Sylar so hopefully they'll have more great villains in next season (if there's any). And I love the Peter-Sylar scenes; they would make a pretty good team. Can't believe we waited this long just to see specials reveal their powers to the world and now they tell us they might not come back. -.-;

Guest duckbutt'

^

Wait, why wouldn't NBC let Heroes come back on? o.O

And I thought this season was great! They were leading us to something awesome

(the specials revealing their powers...) and then they just leave us haning. wtf -.-

I don't know if I liked this season more than seasons one or three though. I thought

Samuel played his character VERY well...I wonder if we're gonna see more of him?

Hmmm...And I hope theres more Peter/Sylar. :] And Sylar/Claire cause I'm just a fangirl like that. -.-

Guest cherrie.7

^ Sadly, It's because Heroes lost a lot of fans after season 1..

most of the fans stuck through with season 2 but season 3, most of them jumped shark. =\

and you can tell the writings and the show is nothing like the great season 1.

Their ratings used to be 20 million or more? Now's it gone to single digits. =\ (IMO, this season is a lot better than season 3.) So that's probably why NBC might not take Heroes back and if they are, they are probably giving them one final season to wrap everything up. Let's hope the last won't be for a while.

And I agree, Samuel's a great character. Let's just hope that if they have another season, he doesn't get killed off in the begining of the show like the previous villains in Heroes (Adam and Agent Danko). I think Sylar's Dad would make a really creepy villain since he said he was after Claire in Season 3. Hopefully, there'll be more awesome villains who have more depth to their character and can do more than slicing heads and stealing powers.

Guest duckbutt'

^

^

mans, that sucks. >.< But I agree, season 1 was amazing, though I think it's hard to keep

this show going like it did in the first season without copying a few comic books. I want

a new villain next season, if it happens. It would suck for the heroes, if someone teamed up

with samuel, but I think there biggest enemy will be the non-specials. O.O

• 2 months later...

aww, they should at least have a final season to try and explain the mess.... and also to kill mostly everyone off

Speaking of Asian heroes dying... Here's some bad news for the small handful of you still watching Heroes. Rumor has it, NBC is pulling the plug on the show: NBC Is Likely to Cancel Heroes. I know -- some of you are asking, "Wait, that show's still on?"

It's not official, but the network is apparently pretty confident about its new fall shows, which doesn't make a lot of room for once-popular superhero series. While the ratings were abysmal, some were holding out for a fifth season:

Believe it or not, this is actually something of a surprise. Even though less than 5 million die-hard fans bothered to tune into last February's season-four finale (down from a peak of just under 17 million viewers who were watching at the start of season two), observers had figured NBC would find a way to keep Heroes around, if only as an insurance policy in case all of its new offerings flopped this fall. And since the show is wholly owned by NBC Universal, some speculated that the money generated by DVDs and international sales of the show would be enough of an incentive for NBC to give the show one more shot.

It's not official, but all signs point to cancellation. It's too bad. While I was among the many who fell off the bandwagon somewhere around that awful second season, I always appreciated that Heroes, next to shows like Lost and Grey's Anatomy, had perhaps one of the most racially diverse casts -- which included Masi Oka, Sendhil Ramamurty and James Kyson Lee -- on prime time television. For that reason, it will be missed. More here: 'Heroes' Canceled?.

http://blog.angryasianman.com/2010/05/say-...t=Google+Reader

annnnd gone

Official: NBC cancels 'Heroes'

Heroes_art_eclipse Upfronts_blogIt's official. NBC has cancelled "Heroes."

The network seriously mulled bringing back "Heroes" for a shortened final season to wrap up the serialized show.

In the end, given the fairly high cost of the drama, the show's consistently declining ratings and the number of new hour-longs coming to NBC next season, the network decided the UMS-produced series wasn't worth an additional season. Sources are still leaving the door open to conclude the show with a special or movie, but tabling that verdict until after upfronts.

The show has long had a rocky relationship with its fans. Out of the gate, "Heroes" was a big hit for the network -- an ethnically diverse big-concept ensemble that performed well overseas. It was NBC's "Lost."

But the show's writers struggled to keep the show's twisting narrative on track. Characters were killed off and resurrected with regularity. Narrative threads were started, then abandoned. Unlike "Lost," there didn't seem to be series-long central questions driving the show that needed to be resolved with a final season.

Among NBC's new shows, there's several entries aimed at genre fans that the network hopes will rekindle its audience -- superhero drama "The Cape," "24"-style conspiracy thriller "The Event" and J.J. Abrams' light-hearted spy drama "Undercovers." Also, of course, "Chuck" is coming back.

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010...els-heroes.html

Guest iEatPowder

Wait, why wouldn't NBC let Heroes come back on? o.O

Lol, they showed you! xP

While I don't really care whether Heroes stayed around or not, I guess it would have been nice to see them wrap things up. Something to fill my time on Monday nights.

^ My ex is in the pilot episode of Undercovers. She's going to play the bride at the wedding. :P

Guest saranghae<3

First Ugly Betty was canceled and now this... great... 2 of my favourite shows are gone.; *sigh*

Archived