Kim Min Jae • 김민재 • 金旻載

• 3 weeks later...

Kor article 'is junyoung gonna be his new life character?' https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=609&aid=0000317814

His latest interview for allure (+ couple photoshoot)

http://www.allurekorea.com/2020/08/25/브람스를-좋아하세요-박은빈과-김민재의-경계에서/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

Engsub for old video

Answering fans question sent to sbs insta 

we also discuss his new drama in do you like Brahms page^^

• Like 1

[IG] 2020.09.01 Kim Min Jae's IG Update

118507110_743609789539337_56943688875731

Spoiler

118409156_318885965998062_76915456187512

Hi @guestra Thank you for sharing. Please kindly put one of the Twitter in a spoiler tag as per the Soompi's rule, 3 images (including video & social media embeds) out, the rest will need to go into the spoiler tag. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

12 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@guestra Thank you again, and thanks for sharing those posts above! How are you enjoying the drama? It's a bit slow for the first 2 for me, but I am liking their cute, awkward interactions. Hehe. Looking forward to next week's episodes.

My pleasure ^^

Thank you for still managing his thread. I appreciate your efforts! 

The drama just suits my mood also my preference. I like the cast on and off screen interactions too so it says much? (I share their subbed videos by fans that I found on twitter  in drama thread) Hehe 

Yup! The day is coming 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...