[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

24 minutes ago, eery said:

I don't think it just to console her since i read that that was probably the fourth times he visited her during Sweet Dreams filming. Just a boyfriend missing his GF

Even better...he ignored everything else and be there with her many times :love: 

Btw, attacks in writting (posts/comments...) are bad enough, but at least he can choose to not read them. But being attacked verbally in person is just heart breaking....i wish he wore headphone and listened to loud music back then :phew:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Even better...he ignored everything else and be there with her many times :love: 

Btw, attacks in writting (posts/comments...) are bad enough, but at least he can choose to not read them. But being attacked verbally in person is just heart breaking....i wished he wore headphone and listened to loud music back then :phew:

There was one that I saw before he said if it is negative remarks, he would not bother, put it aside and not be affected by it. 

I guessed he was mature enough not to get unnecessary negative remarks to affect his life. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

In the latest post of that person on zhihu posted the rare video clip of V visiting R on set Sweet Dream, where he knocked on her RV door. I shared it on twitter before a fan asked me to put it down. It is my bad actually, I connect BT headset when wfh but don't wear it all the time. So i didn't realize the clip has sound :sweatingbullets: and it is the sound of Alice shouting at V to chase him away. :tears: Poor him. R's fans are really vicious. 

Her anti Vengo's fan seems to know that he's the real deal because they hate him so much. There's no valable reason for their hatred.They should be ashamed. Even if they're not together, it must hurt Reba to see them acting like that toward him. They're friends. I don't know how she kept her cool like for her bday vids. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

In the latest post of that person on zhihu posted the rare video clip of V visiting R on set Sweet Dream, where he knocked on her RV door. I shared it on twitter before a fan asked me to put it down. It is my bad actually, I connect BT headset when wfh but don't wear it all the time. So i didn't realize the clip has sound :sweatingbullets: and it is the sound of Alice shouting at V to chase him away. :tears: Poor him. R's fans are really vicious. 

Can u share the vid here please if have :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suraida Bualan said:

I dont understand chinese:sweatingbullets:

Just play the video then.  It's in the middle after Reba's ear pics. The page will automatically translate to english if you use google chrome. It's not perfect but you get the gist of it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eery said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/132286381

You can find it here

O my God. I just saw the video. Were the fans trying to attack Vengo.

That's just rude. This guy stayed by her side for years, always supported her. Even if they aren't together, his a good friend of hers how can they be so insensitive. Or do they mean they want Reba to be alone forever and have no one. Poor Reba, she must feel extremely terrible and might even blame herself. 

Vengo is really strong. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, eery said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/132286381

You can find it here

I just saw the video. Its awful. Its really really awful. :bawling:  richard simmons all the richard simmons stupid fan! Imbecile. How could they say hurtful things to his face. And he still stick to her side after all that, he's really admirable.  

Edit: I heard male fan are shouting, gosh. Such a richard simmons. 

Edited by They Sick
  • Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, Milli said:

O my God. I just saw the video. Were the fans trying to attack Vengo.

That's just rude. This guy stayed by her side for years, always supported her. Even if they aren't together, his a good friend of hers how can they be so insensitive. Or do they mean they want Reba to be alone forever and have no one. Poor Reba, she must feel extremely terrible and might even blame herself. 

Vengo is really strong. 

They are in denial stage

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

8 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I just saw the video. Its awful. Its really really awful. :bawling:  richard simmons all the richard simmons stupid fan! Imbecile. How could they say hurtful things to his face. And he still stick to her side after all that, he's really admirable.  

Honestly Vengo is really admirable. He still sticks with Reba after that. It must have really hurt. (Tears) and to think his loving gaze never changed towards her but remained as strong n grew deeper. He is a strong man n really cares about Reba.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Hahaha, the curse filter really works hard on your post :lol:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Milli said:

Honestly Vengo is really admirable. He still sticks with Reba after that. It must have really hurt. (Tears) and to think his loving gaze never changed towards her but remained as strong n grew deeper. He is a strong man n really cares about Reba.

They've really been through thick and thin aren't they. Start together from nobodies until reba become this famous and Vengo's career is also starting to shine, thank god. I really admire them

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, eery said:

They've really been through thick and thin aren't they. Start together from nobodies until reba become this famous and Vengo's career is also starting to shine, thank god. I really admire them

I think this is why Chinese fans expect gx soon. 2020 seems to be V's year. And with this rising fame, it might be his shield against R's fans' negativity. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Hahaha, the curse filter really works hard on your post :lol:

And now that post sounds cute with all that richard simmons hahahaha

On side note, TBH if it was me, i would've stay away. Reba must also feel conflicted. To love him also means to hurt him. Is this ill-fated romance? :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, eery said:

Honestly... They are really admirable

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, They Sick said:

On side note, TBH if it was me, i would've stay away. Reba must also feel conflicted. To love him also means to hurt him. Is this ill-fated romance? :dissapointed_relieved:

You spoke my mind.

She must really feel conflicted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Why would he stay away. At this point i think nobody know reba better than vengo and vice versa. Practically beside their parents they only have each other. Something like this would only make them sticked to each other more

• Like 10

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1251353325544468481?s=19

This is what's i mean earlier. It's clear Vengo treat Reba like his own family and vice versa from earlier days

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1251331900368510976?s=19 >  reba was the girl wearing yellow with spectacles. Besides Vengo

Bonds like that couldn't be easily broken

• Like 3
  • Love 3