[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

"I guess I just found it both interesting (and odd, to be honest) that the only colors these cast members were wearing in this final scene was black and white. Perhaps there is nothing more than these were just the clothes they were chosen to wear, but the fact that all three individuals wore very similar outfits was intriguing to me."

---- JH and WS have the same Black and White. Dabong is Blue like Violet tops and White :).

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

What was the issue in the kiss BTS? I just understood they told YSY to just try something and then he did and everyone was satisfied, but I didn't understand what he had done wrong in the first place. I think those typical Korean kiss scenes where the girl pretty much just stands there must be super awkward to film for the guys, they have to balance making it look passionate, but there's no response so you're just slobbering on your own and must somehow be polite as well. Their scene is more where the both of them don't do much, and that's also tricky to make it look like a kiss at all. Would an actual kiss really be more awkward to film? 

It was interesting to see the difference between KMJ kiss scene and YSY kiss scene. I think KMJ hasn't filmed so many yet (any?) so the atmosphere was somehow, more gentle or fragile or something. They joked around a lot and were slowly getting comfortable and closer and closer to the scene they want. With YSY it's more get in there, get the scene you want, get out, stand there awkwardly. I wonder if it's a general style difference or a difference in experience. Except just because you approach it confidently doesn't mean you'll do a good job (what was the critique? )? 

You mean the studio kiss, right? When YSY first planted the kiss on LSY, his lips landed on her philtrum instead of her lips that's why she bursted out laughing and was like, this is the philtrum... then he protested and said it was on the lips!

from the preview. seem episode 27. will not have sweet moment for HJ/WS. WS might be mad that HJ lie to her. even though he did say he older then them. when they first meet. he just leave the part about him coming from the 90s/him being JH pa. even though. he dont remember sleing with JH ma.

i just hope their apart dont last till the last episode. i still want to see more sweet moment from HJ/WS.

I can understand WS's complicated feelings. Its so obvious she likes Dabong alot. She already feels guilty enough to JH, not being able to accept JH, she dont want to flaunt a new relationship in front of JH before JH is ready. Thats why she wanted to move out first, after receiving Dabong's confession. And this is assuming Dabong is a stranger with no connection to JH, though Dabong is also now a friend, after they've lived together in the rooftop.

Now suddenly to learn Dabong is the YHJ, who is also known as JH's father. She grows up knowing who is YHJ as well, its obvious, when she mentioned J2 to JH at the movies. It'll be difficult for her to associate someone you thought is a stranger and a friend, as someone you know all your life as the father of your friend, 20 yrs younger.

if she doesnt want anything to jeopardize her friendship with JH before, just being with Dabong is gona jeopardize it further. It'll be a struggle for her. Between friendship and love... :( 

Im looking forward to how this show is gona solve this struggle. Truly love this show ALOT! 

Edit: i also love Drill's scene at work, with the literal drill being shoved to his supervisor at work. Hahahaha. Couldnt stop laughing at it. Its the reenactment of the time Drill googled himself and get a literal drill meaning to his name. Lol.

@stroppyse

this is first episode of YSY at 2 days 1 night. I gave you youtube link, it is official of KBS World, so I just want to support them, every view count :) 

If you decide to watch all of the episode

This is 2 days 1 night season 3 playlist from official KBS World. If you want to watch YSY speech about his life, you can watch Ewha University. 

Please Enjoy :)

3 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I am still Ji-Hoon fan. Though his love is rejected I like how he is standing up with his love and at the same time salvaging the friendship. From the very start we all know he likes her and he is just stepping back. He was one step too late before Hyun Jae came. However, I do believe JH and WS love story is not similar to Dong Man and Ae Ra (Fight My Way). But JH love is same as Aera to Dong Man. She tried to stop her feelings. Not all friendship can level up to lovestory.  But I want him to succeed in his dream atleast give him that. 

Me to I wish happiness for him

I really feeling so bad for him........ji hoon suffering heart stabbing pain861ae5a53bf018d2dfb01462b604bb8c.jpg

c728f91d9ebd1d07fced34433971aeb3.jpg

Spoiler

b5166224c53bc388bee6faecb43ef467.jpgfcb2454e7054a9c47dd5143958336fbc.jpg

Just finished watching the subbed episodes!

A few of the comments I have: I really liked how HJ confessed since it wasn't like the usual kdrama confessions where the guy/girl just lets it all out. He simply confessed and that was it which is realistic. MJ's scene asking HJ to teach him how to write songs was also good since we all knew that MJ was tired of being told what to do and accept what he's given but it showed that he did still want to sing and not completely give up on singing.The preview also showed him joining World so it looks like he took WS's advice about just starting the puzzle from the beginning. I also found it hilarious how MJ just knew that by calling HJ 'master' would get him to accept LOL. Drill's scene where JH surprises him at the warehouse was really touching as well since he was trying to act like it didn't bother him but then just breaks down after telling JH that he was let go by starpunch.

ALSO when HJ held WS hand had my heart fluttering y'all. That transition from just holding her hand to interlocking their fingers was so smooth I slipped.

Really excited for what happens next and just hoping for a really good ending and tbh the only concern I have now is how I'm gonna find a new drama to watch when this one ends!!

Fun fact :ph34r:

Recently I watched Happy Together Prime Minister and I. 

Around 53.20 minutes, YSY teach how to unwrap triangle kimbab. Now I see the connection when WS teach HJ to unwrap triangle kimbab. This is really variety drama

I forgot, someone mention here the connection Happy Together The Best Hit episode YSY gave his girlfriend chocolate and HJ bought all lipstick colour to WS and jajangmyeon Paju. Wow, everything is based on several variety shows. I wonder what else we can find out :wub: 

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thank you so much for the links! I remember that YSY always seems to try so earnestly at everything he seems to do, and has a relentless spirit. I find his own personality to be very endearing. I'll be watching 2D1N, and I'll do it through the official channel. I've actually seen a clip of YSY's Ewha University speech, and was surprised at how eloquent and thoughtful a speech it was since I knew that it was part of a variety game show mission. I found his speech very moving, so I'll look forward to seeing the entire episode. Thanks again! :) 

Actually, I'm grateful KBS World give us international fans to watch several drama and variety show at their official youtube, with english subtitle. So I always hope everyone can watch there. if the count view is little, I am afraid they won't upload videos with english subtitle anymore, because it is not profitable for them. 

So thank you very much for watching at their official channel. I really appreciate, since I know it is a little annoying every 10 minutes, there is an advertisement at youtube. Thank you very very much :heart:

Yes, that's why I love YSY :wub:

Don't know what secret hold this letter......I really hope writer make fine wrap up. I like hyun jae and ji hoon both and from the beginning of this drama I m on story track of father and son but drama track totally changed don't know how it gonna end but I still want hyun jae and ji hoon end up as father and son 629431d77b1ca1a6c78d40c980fc2add.jpg

9 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

3595aa469e1f6703af3ad93b91f65250.jpg

That final scene cut.. WS and HJ looking at each other... and JH looking at WS... the feels is so complicated... cant wait for tonite! 

I want to know the full story asap, but i dont want this drama to end. Sigh...

I get jihoon being uncomfortable having hyun jae as his father. I even get his antagonism.

What I don't get is his determination to see hyun jae as a father who abandoned bo hee and and him.

When that's far from the truth.

hyun jae is only a 24 yr old whose just having to accept a grown son with a women he hasn't even dated in his timeline yet.

It's as if jihoon is so set upon this image he has built of his father that he is unwilling to accept any other alternate explanation of his disappearance. Even if this explanation is balantly staring at him in his face.

17 hours ago, layixings said:

Yeah I think its really random.... I mean we should be really getting into the deep stuff with only 3 episodes to go unless this camping thing reveals anything regarding JH's parentage. They could've used tonight's episode well, but it's all filler scenes. Lowkey not complaining though cos it satisfies my HJxWS shipper heart haha

My feeling is that this is an excuse for them to have time to make up and later the typhoon will come and take HJ to the past, while they are in the countryside. So we are left waiting until final week to see what the hell happened in 1994.

@katakwasabi  Indeed, this seems to be a clue. Either HJ will learn something that will make him change before going to the past, or the guy that BH met was not the same person?

The truth is I am getting more and more confused about HJ and BH relationship. I always suspected that everything she said was only because of her crush on him and they never had a real couple relationship. Mraybe HJ helped her with her pregnancy issue and this fueled her feelings for him. Later GJ would have assumed that HJ was the father and she would have allowed the misunderstanding. This is also supported by the fact that HJ has fallen in love with WS, so I cannot expect HJ to go back to the past and have a son with BH. I still think this is the more plausible story. Moreover, it fits with HJ's disappearance in 1994 since he would be back to 2017, with the people he loves.

Anyway I have more theories:

1. Our HJ never goes back to the past. There is another HJ in 1994 and he is JH's father...but would he be a doppelganger?

2. If JH is HJ's son, can it be that WS is taken to the past too and they have a baby that is entrusted to BH? I also thought of BH being WS, but that would be really messy and difficult to explain... :blink:

I swear I'm dying of curiosity to know what happened in 1994. I want to see what happened to BH already, and to HJ of course.

@layixings   Agree, I understand that she feels confused or angry. But once she assumes the situation, I think they will be able to come back together. After all, he was hiding something that was so unbelievable that it is understandable that he would not tell anyone. My bet is that she will come back looking for him and maybe this time they are separated because he is sent to the past again.

@saanjh sena It might be HJ sending the money back before disappearing.

2 minutes ago, HallyuMint said:

I get jihoon being uncomfortable having hyun jae as his father. I even get his antagonism.

What I don't get is his determination to see hyun jae as a father who abandoned bo hee and and him.

When that's far from the truth.

hyun jae is only a 24 yr old whose just having to accept a grown son with a women he hasn't even dated in his timeline yet.

It's as if jihoon is so set upon this image he has built of his father that he is unwilling to accept any other alternate explanation of his disappearance. Even if this explanation is balantly staring at him in his face.

He was "abandoned." Regardless of how HJ reappeared or whether he has not yet dated BH in his timeline, all he can absorb at this moment is he spent years thinking he and his mother were left behind by a jerk. I assume there might be enlightenment in the future episodes, but for now, he sees HJ as that irresponsible man. Actually his resentment in the latest episode is very lowkey compared to other dramas, let alone the makjang ones.

7 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

I swear I'm dying of curiosity to know what happened in 1994. I want to see what happened to BH already, and to HJ of course.

I guess that HJ's letter to Son-tae in the epiloguewill be the missing puzzle in that mystery in 1994

OST Part 8 

MY Love - T-ara

Lyrics

T-ara – My Love Hangul

이렇게 넌 또 왜 날 아프게만 하는데
날 떠나려고 하는데
나를 그렇게도 몰라 몰라
baby
니가 뭔데 날 자꾸 울리려만 하는데
날 돌아서려 하는데
왜 아직도 날 아프게만 하는데
여자는 말야 우우우우
나처럼 말야 우우우우
미워도 사랑밖에 몰라
다쳐도 너밖에 난 몰라
시작은 말야 우우우우
그때는 말야 우우우우
나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
my love

baby
너 때문에 또 하루 종일 울기만 했어
난 다른 사람은 싫어
난 싫어
니가 아니면 난 안돼
여자는 말야 우우우우
나처럼 말야 우우우우
미워도 사랑밖에 몰라
다쳐도 너밖에 난 몰라
시작은 말야 우우우우
그때는 말야 우우우우
나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
my love

가슴이 아프게 날 돌아서지만
어쩌면 니가 더 아플지도 모르겠어
나 같은 여자 놓치는 건 너잖아 너잖아
남자는 말야 우우우우
너처럼 말야 우우우우
이렇게 쉽게 변하는지
떠나면 그게 끝인건지
시작은 말야 우우우우
그때는 말야 우우우우
나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
my love

It's a sad love song...?! :(

T-ara To Release Final Track “My Love” For The “Greatest One-Shot” OST

t-ara4.jpg

Girl Group T-ara will be singing the last OST, “My Love,” for KBS 2TV’s drama, “Greatest One-Shot.”

They will be dropping the song on July 15 at 6 p.m. KST through various music sites. The last time the group released an OST track was eight years ago for the MBC drama “Cinderella Man.”

tara.jpg

The song “My Love” will be a sad love song and was produced by Song Dong Woon who also worked on the OSTs for hit dramas like “Descendants of the Sun” and “It’s Okay, That’s Love.”

22 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

He was "abandoned." Regardless of how HJ reappeared or whether he has not yet dated BH in his timeline, all he can absorb at this moment is he spent years thinking he and his mother were left behind by a jerk. I assume there might be enlightenment in the future episodes, but for now, he sees HJ as that irresponsible man. Actually his resentment in the latest episode is very lowkey compared to other dramas, let alone the makjang ones.

If this drama follow the makjang route, then we will get a DNA Test between JH/HJ.. hehe :D

Archived