[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

KANAKO HWANG
She looks at the young photo of herself.

AERA AND DONGMAN
Aera is going to the KBC interview but she doesn’t know why they hired her. She has a mini flashback to telling them that they don’t have a right to be mean to her.

D – was your dream announcer or microphone? I am your boyfriend and friend and long time confidant, you are not an announcer

R – why are you telling me this?
D – crazy girls should fly
R – but announcers look major, I want to do something major
D – wherever you are is major, just follow your heart
R – but I am in the finals, I shouldn’t just give it up, thats crazy

TAKSU AND DONGMAN PRESS CONFERENCE
This is a major press conference and there are hundreds of photos going off and it is super big. They see the super fighter that is training DM and everyone goes crazy about that. TS is sad because all the pictures went to DM.

They do the weight in and DM is super shredded, TS is pretty skinny. They don’t really look like they are the same weight class, lol. They have an intense stare off.

AERA GOING TO THE INTERVIEW
She is on a super bus as she goes tot he interview. She has some yut (sweet snack for luck) and is in a contemplative move. Cut to the KBC position finals. SOmeone asks if Choi AR is there?

AR – YES I”M HERE!!!

But she is at the ring announcer finals job! Not the KBC job! She got out of the bus and went to the ring announcer job. What Dong-man said is going through her head, DM – whatever she does, and loves to do is major.

AR is doing her interview in the ring and telling them that if she doesn’t get this job then she will apply to the other one and they will have the honor of having the first woman ring announcer.

J – You are hired! You are spicy! You are hired! I have a mastered degree, but you don’t need a degree for this. You need spice!
J2 – but we already hired someone

In walks HR (argghgghghghghsdkhjsjk).

TAKSU AND HIS TEAM
They are arguing about John carlos and how he is training DM. TS is super mad about it. TSC said he is quiting. He saw DM’s talent, but TS pays him a lot. he said he became a thug trying to help TS so he can’t help TS anymore.

BACK AT THE AUDITION
They are going back and forth about HR or AR. They want an audition for HR. The one who wants AR wants HR to do an audition. He said HR is super expensive. HR left. The owner is from th USA so he didn’t know who was more famous or anything and wanted an interview with HR. But HR didn’t want to do an interview so she left. It looks like AR got the job!!! It looks like HR doesn’t have a job because she is being blocked by her chaobal husbands company. (on of the other judges told this to AR)

AR is outside waiting for the bus with AR. She is ignoring AR though and gets on the bus, but she doesn’t know how to ride the bus properly. Everyone is excited about having her on the bus, but HR is just looking out the window sadly. AR is looking online at all the gossip about HR. She is basically being hated online about being a girl who dropped her boyfriend for a rich man. HR is pretty poor now, she can’t even get her nails done.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are sitting on the steps and talking about telling SH that they are dating. SH came and they both stood up. they hve some small talk about food and SH wonders why they are outside. AR says, Yeay, lets go.”

They are about to go inside without telling SH, but then DM grabs AR’s hand and tells SH

D – I will sleep with AR tonight. I need her to rechage me because I have a fight. Can I borrow her for one night?
SH – Okay, you can borrow her from me. (smiling) Go.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She gives the coach the phone with the teddy keyring that Namil was looking at earlier.

JM is here outside SH's house with fruit and a bear.

JM rings the bell and runs away. hehehehe

AR is with DM and putting ice on his ear.

DM tells her not to worry about his fight with TS.

AR is crying because she is worried.

DM kiss her already!! LOL hahaha

MY WISH WAS GRANTED

SH looks so pretty and happy. 

Looks like SH is doing blog stuff.

AR comes in saying it's hot.

SH teases because it's July. LOL

DM crashes JM's place. 

Looks like JM's just been drinking.

DM visiting JM who is still in despair..

DM's trying to console JM

ha ha .. they are having breakfast as the fantastic four again..but something came up through SH's blog that the four of them are together for a moment discussing about it.

KANAKO HWANG AND COACHNIM
They are talking at the soondae truck and Kanako says she has something to say to him. She gives him a cell phone with a teddy bear. A very old cell phone and tells him to hold it (intense).

JOOMAN
JM comes back home with some pears and a teddy bear and listens inside SH’s apartment and then he rang the bell and ran upstairs (ding dong ditch).

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are talking about the fight and winning and being nervous.

R – are you nervous.
D – I am not going to lose because I spent 10 years to get this 15 minutes, so dont worry
R – dm, i will watch you without blinking, i will protect you
D – a little girl always says she will protect me. so everything will be over after 15 minutes, when you open your eyes, i will be infront of you
R – i want to anethetize you while you sleep, so you won’t wake up tomorrow
D – don’t cry, i don’t want to lose becaue i don’t want you to cry
R – if I just like you then it is okay, but I real really love you so it is not okay
D – you are super cool

They kiss and it is very soft and nice, but DM stops.

D – sorry, i love you a lot, but i can’t do it
R – so you love me so much so you want to just protect me?
D – (he lays her down on the bed and looks deeply in her eyes) no, i like you so much that I can’t stop tonight.

They kiss very deeply on the bed and she puts her arms around her back!

MORNING IN THEIR APARTMENT
They are still in bed.

A – you are like some little doggy.
D – you just put me to sleep with anaethesia last night
R – are you going to sleep, i will take care of coach-nim
D – I really liked you a lot recently, I never knew a human could love another woman this much

Archived