[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true gents ko dong man!!!!! 

oh and, official couple. can u imagine????? next week we gonna have them cuddling, being cheesy to each other, the cheesy lines, awkward moments and everything:wub: man i am so ready for it!!!!

(can't wait for the full episode to be subbed. and thanks chingus for the trans/updates <33333)

1 minute ago, thenagain said:

But at the same time he sees young Sul Hee in the intern- sul hee as she was before she got tired and worn out from supporting him. And that's so sad because she did everything for him.

I wish Sul Hee would leave him but I know she doesn't have the emotional strength rn. It's hard to let go of a dream and a person you shared everything with. I don't know why but I feel like he's waiting for her to cut the cord instead of having todo it himself because he feels indebted to her. I think the only way they could work it out now is if JM gets a shock. He needs to realize he could lose her for real and remember why she is worth keeping. This whole storyline made me sad. He's such a jerk to her. And the worst thing is he knows it. He wasn't asleep when she got home but he pretended to be juat to avoid her and her questions. Doesn't he realize how much she is hurting? 

I agree, SH needs to leave him. I was so hoping she was going back to her own place.  I think very soon she'll quit her job or the intern will get her fired.

I also don't think we've seen the last of that creepy PD. He does seem like a crazy stalker :crazy:

It's going to be so weird because the relationships between the friends will have switched.

Dong Man and Ae Ra together then Joo Man and Sul Hee apart T ^ T

I want the fantastic four to be together forever

3 minutes ago, thenagain said:

But at the same time he sees young Sul Hee in the intern- sul hee as she was before she got tired and worn out from supporting him. And that's so sad because she did everything for him.

I wish Sul Hee would leave him but I know she doesn't have the emotional strength rn. It's hard to let go of a dream and a person you shared everything with. I don't know why but I feel like he's waiting for her to cut the cord instead of having todo it himself because he feels indebted to her. I think the only way they could work it out now is if JM gets a shock. He needs to realize he could lose her for real and remember why she is worth keeping. This whole storyline made me sad. He's such a jerk to her. And the worst thing is he knows it. He wasn't asleep when she got home but he pretended to be just to avoid her and her questions. Doesn't he realize how much she is hurting? 

@thenagain you are right he is waiting for her to do it since she loves him and wants him to be happy she might let go of him 

@AshleyChia and @alekaonu Ah, again this show is a tease. Yes, I also want a close-up of that kiss! I mean it's such an important kiss!!!!!

I have mixed feelings about SH letting him go. I feel that if she does, she is just going to be the same old SH who could not speak up in the office, who was always in awe of him, who just fades in the background. I want more for her. Not self-sacrifice again because she loves him and wants him to be happy. I want her to fight! Either for him (by keeping the man she loves) or for herself (by letting him go for the right reasons, because she deserves better than a man attracted to someone else).

13 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I agree, SH needs to leave him. I was so hoping she was going back to her own place.  I think very soon she'll quit her job or the intern will get her fired.

I also don't think we've seen the last of that creepy PD. He does seem like a crazy stalker :crazy:

Okay whats the deal with the PD guy. I may have skipped over his part last episode bc I didn't care but now he's relevant so what is deal again? Why is hanging around DM and AR? Is he looking for a scandal or is he just weird? She called him Oppa so it seems like she knew him...

3 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Okay whats the deal with the PD guy. I may have skipped over his part last episode bc I didn't care but now he's relevant so what is deal again? Why is hanging around DM and AR? Is he looking for a scandal or is he just weird? She called him Oppa so it seems like she knew him...

Last episode he said he knew what DM's fist felt like.  Something happened between him and AR and DM said it was not something that they could ever joke about.  I would think we'll see a flashback at some point.

7 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Seriously... how much more direct does JM need to be??? He even admitted it in front of EVERYONE in the office, including her mother and her aunt... and STILL she won't rest. Such a spoiled, entitled brat!!!!

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

The kiss scene, what else? Love this scene!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JskhczwXZdk

(Flashback: AR comes out of a store buying chocolates, sees DM and HR, turns and walks away, throwing away the chocolates. Think the choccies were for DM.)

AR: In life, timing is several times a thug like this. And, I ran away several times. (walking away from seeing HR try to kiss DM)

DM: (pushing HR away) You! What are you doing again right now?!
HR: If you didn’t feel it for twenty years, then it’s not there!
(DM sees AR walking away, runs out after her.)

(DM KISSES AR!)
DM: From now on, I’m not going to let you go. Let’s stop now and go back. (AR falters.) Put strength in your legs. Anyway, we’ve kissed. And, “some” or flirting, I don’t know things like that. If we kissed, it’s Day 1 (of their dating relationship). Let’s go ahead and date. Let’s date. I said let’s date. (AR nods) Since we’re dating, I’m going to do it again. 
AR: What?
DM: I want to do it again. (Kiss!)

So, "some" is a Korean version of flirting where they're showing interest, and it may be real, but it may not be real. There is a bit of play on the word "some" which is flirtation with the word "ssam" which is fighting in this episode, I think. 

@stroppyse I have told you lately how DAEBAK you are??!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!

And I did like it when AR's legs buckled, similar to when DM's did after his hug with an "unrestrained" AR :wink:

1 minute ago, joyue_1 said:

Seriously... how much more direct does JM need to be??? He even admitted it in front of EVERYONE in the office, including her mother and her aunt... and STILL she won't rest. Such a spoiled, entitled brat!!!!

The one thing I really didn't like about his declaration is that he said "I like her a lot".  At this point, shouldn't it be "love"?

1 minute ago, aunniek said:

@stroppyse I have told you lately how DAEBAK you are??!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!

And I did like it when AR's legs buckled, similar to when DM's did after his hug with an "unrestrained" AR :wink:

The one thing I really didn't like about his declaration is that he said "I like her a lot".  At this point, shouldn't it be "love"?

I AGREE - that is deeply aggravating... if you're only liking someone a lot after even just 6 months, you should just call it quits... let alone 6 YEARS!

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVWoj31Lfc

AR: Whatever. That’s enough!
DM: What do you mean “That’s enough” when it’s not enough for me. 

Ha ha ha... Love this. It feels that DM has been getting quite impatient with skinship these days.

@stroppyse Thanks for the translations. You rock, as always :)

I also liked how he patted her back after kissing her forehead. I think it shows how close they are, how well they know each other, but also the evolution.

Finally, DM can resist HR and her "oppa" thing. :wink:

tumblr_oruq7grnjl1tkkiq7o1_r1_400.gif

Yay for the kiss :heart::heart: never let her go again, Dong-Man-ah~. As for Sul Hee, kick that intern's a** :angry:!!! That intern is just as shameless as Hye Ran. <_<

And then, I realized that next episode is still a week away..

tumblr_oruq7grnjl1tkkiq7o2_400.gif   

Archived