[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

yay! congrats for being #1! My guess was right! I knew that this drama will be a hit! 

"Fight My Way" a big hit, but what about "My Sassy Girl - Drama"?

photo853094.jpg

"Fight My Way" had a taste of success first.

According to Real Meter, the new KBS 2TV drama "Fight My Way" rated 13.89%.

The highest rating record was 23:01PM with 17.57%.

SBS "My Sassy Girl - Drama" started on the 29th with the first episode coming in with 8.4% and the second at with 10.1%.

The highest point came in at 22:28PM and 23:00PM with 10.76% and 12.6%.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/fight-my-way-a-big-hit-but-what-about-my-sassy-girl--drama--106423.html

"Fight My Way" Choi Woo-shik confesses to Kim Ji-won-I

photo853105.jpg

Choi Woo-shik confessed to Kim Ji-won-I.

On the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Fight My Way", Park Moo-bin (Choi Woo-shik) confessed his heart to Choi Ae-ra (Kim Ji-won-I).

Park Moo-bin had fallen for her at first sight and waited for her to finish work with a present in his hand but Choi Ae-ra thought he was someone waiting to take revenge on her and beat him up silly.

When she found out who he was, he yelled at him for following her and he said, "I wanted to give you this. I noticed your shoe was broken so I want you to have this and make more of those kicks".

However, Choi Ae-ra thought this was a joke and got mad at hime.

Park Moo-bin said, "I want to see you more. I did a lot of preparing today. I wore new clothes, got my hair done, reserved a restaurant and filled up the gas tank".

Choi Ae-ra thought about this and thought he was cute. She opened up to Park Moo-bin alightly. He then said, "I am worried someone might take you away because you're so pretty. Meet me for just 10 times. I will be good to you". Although the shoe was quite small, she put it on anyway.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-fight-my-way-choi-woo-shik-confesses-to-kim-ji-won-i-106424.html

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already finished ep 3....aera and dongman relationship so natural and cute. Can't wait for the next ep...park seojun and kimjiwon chemistry so good.

Really like the scene during dongman console aera....he can be friends and more than friend to aera.so reliable ....:blush:

Its quite rare to see in the kdrama both of leads had a decent job and lifestyles. By having this element, viewer can feel more closer about their character

Realistic element stand out in this drama.that things hooked me with this drama....friends turn to lovers and the flow so smooth

[SPOILERS] FIGHT FOR MY WAY EP02 + EP03 

E02

Spoiler

0003542521_001_20170523230616933.jpg

fight.png

Naver - Osen: 'Fight for my way' Park Seo Joon, tells Kim Ji Won 'Play with me'

1. [+3979, -62] But seriously is friendship between a man and a woman like that lately? That's not a friend he is more like a boyfriend, I want to have someone like Park Seo Joon...ugh

2. [+2843, -49] Ah it's really heart fluttering ㅠ Kim Ji Won's voice "What's wrong with you?" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's really crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1957, -46] I slept today...It's very fun ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+582, -16] that not a guy friend...It's just a boyfriend...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's really so heart fluttering ㅠㅠ

5. [+529, -10] It was so fun when the coach came to check on him ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+539, -16] Both of them are so good ㅠㅠㅠ Park Seo Joon makes my heart flutters ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Ji Won's good at acting crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+477, -12] Who is coming? who is coming? ㅋㅋㅋ  the kids are so cute ㅋㅋ

8. [+425, -13] They are the one who did wrong and hit a girl

EP03
Spoiler

0000269597_001_20170529230445644.jpgfight.png

Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Fight for My Way' Park Seo Joon, talking about dreams with his friend Kim Ji Won

1. [+2547, -42] I'm so annoyed at what the boss did to Park Seo Joon...

2. [+2153, -44] We are not siblings...What does that mean when a guy friend say that?

3. [+1837, -40] Kim Sung Oh and Park Seo Joon's chemistry ㅋㅋ with the kid as well...the Korean version of Three Kingdoms

4. [+1507, -37] Wa the preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What siblings!!! he is your boyfriend!!

5. [+549, -10] Dong Man was so cute when he said to the coach that he got hit four times by a tiny fist ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+517, -8] It's a realistic drama about our youth...I have to fold my dreams for money ㅠㅜ

7. [+462, -12] The more you watch it, the more it gets fun ㅋㅋㅋ Realistic and so heart fluttering

8. [+436, -9] I have nothing to say about the main characters but even Kim Sung Oh, Song Ha Yoon couple and Choi Woo Sik's characters are so smart and cute ㅋ

9. [+358, -9] Is there such a guy friend in real life? ㅠ

cre: netizendrama

I haven't started watching this series yet but i promise that i will in the coming days.:smile:

We fall in love most of the time because of the physical traits of a person but i fell in love with PSJ because of the kindness that's in him. He is handsome, yes that's a given but the way he talks, moves, the tone of his voice even when he's upset, he just gives off kindness. And that's what makes him special to me. Well, maybe it's also because of the fact that when i was young i used to admire intelligent people, as i grow older become mature i admire kind people. 

Sorry for not sticking to the topic. My next post will not be mainly about PSJ anymore.:blush:

27 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

Hi all..! 

Anyone has any idea why DM clenched his fist when AR used his arm as a pillow? 

He was trying to flex his muscles so that his arm muscles felt tight on aera's head ie trying to show off his manliness.hahahaha

2 hours ago, JotaIsBae said:

He was trying to flex his muscles so that his arm muscles felt tight on aera's head ie trying to show off his manliness.hahahaha

Hahaha that make sense! 

I thought I was because it was too sudden and he got flustered! Imagine the whole time he was clenching his fish and AR weight on his arm.. ouch his arm is gonna hurt hahaha 

343ae7fdcd4902f8fe164e0c2d77e4022758e50b

41c1adc7cbe5e9f873b5ba41e32bc372e8dba7df

06827475f5794029301e126b2dceec519bed4136  

Spoiler

9a69b35ab94f21c48839523ad1426cde4a5a5192 

adc9d90431c6c1cb90d75de48fbfc2b60264ccc1

142b89c96a9f62806fcc4c9f7c261f01d8e0c719

next episode seems to be an exciting one "we are not siblings" ohhh that killed me.

This episode was rather sad but some memorable moments

1) DM coming out of the shower - the classic Kdrama six-pack moment

2) The SSH Autumn in my Heart eyebrows (AIMH was my first Kdrama)

3) The Snow White scene. I love young AR. The confidence with which she says shes a special tree and later whacks DM for not kissing Snow White. Lol. But the Disney music at other parts was beyond bad.

4) AR's little dance before her first announcement

5) How she bullies him into giving up the bus seat

6) The rooftop scene

I love all her badass moments but the best scene was how he sensed she was upset, shielded her and asked her to just cry. For someone who can be quite dense, he does sometimes show great sensitivity. It looks like his part of the story is going to get more interesting too. I'm happy they got such a great ratings jump. Hope tonight's episode is a happier one. 

1 hour ago, AshleyChia said:

Hahaha that make sense! 

I thought I was because it was too sudden and he got flustered! Imagine the whole time he was clenching his fish and AR weight on his arm.. ouch his arm is gonna hurt hahaha 

hahaha yes i think it was because he was flustered

Cant wait for tonight's episode woo

5 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

Hi all..! 

Anyone has any idea why DM clenched his fist when AR used his arm as a pillow? 

I also think dongman flustered.....he taken back with aera skinship.:blush:

I like the scene when aera straightforward said she will misunderstood if dongman touch her as she from country side....she indirectly said she feel something when dongman touch her

2 hours ago, anya77 said:

This episode was rather sad but some memorable moments

1) DM coming out of the shower - the classic Kdrama six-pack moment

2) The SSH Autumn in my Heart eyebrows (AIMH was my first Kdrama)

3) The Snow White scene. I love young AR. The confidence with which she says shes a special tree and later whacks DM for not kissing Snow White. Lol. But the Disney music at other parts was beyond bad.

4) AR's little dance before her first announcement

5) How she bullies him into giving up the bus seat

6) The rooftop scene

I love all her badass moments but the best scene was how he sensed she was upset, shielded her and asked her to just cry. For someone who can be quite dense, he does sometimes show great sensitivity. It looks like his part of the story is going to get more interesting too. I'm happy they got such a great ratings jump. Hope tonight's episode is a happier one. 

I hope he dropped his towel xoxoxo.. But that was perfectly tied.. :wink:

Recap is up on DB

Fight My Way: Episode 3

by LollyPip

FightMyWay03-00297.jpg

There’s nothing wrong with living an ordinary life—unless you can’t forget the dreams of your youth, then that ordinary life can begin to feel like a prison. But even though it seems as though realizing your dreams would solve everything, sometimes those wants and desires bring with them a whole host of new problems to face.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/fight-my-way-episode-3/

Fight My Way” To Reveal The Real Reason Why Park Seo Joon’s Character Quit Taekwondo

park-seo-joon-fight-my-way.jpg

On May 30, KBS 2TV released new stills that hint at what’s to come in the next episode of their new Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way.”

In the photos, Park Seo Joon looks defeated and can be seen kneeling after a taekwondo match, heightening anticipation for what the truth behind his character’s departure from the sport could be.

In previous episodes, Park Seo Joon’s character Go Dong Man has been fairly adamant about distancing himself from taekwondo. In one episode, Go Dong Man denied that he had ever been an athlete when a woman he was on a blind date with mentioned that she had heard he was a famous figure in taekwondo at one point.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/30/fight-way-reveal-real-reason-park-seo-joons-character-quit-taekwondo-upcoming-episode/

Archived