[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so delighted that this drama has come my way! 
I was already so excited when I saw the cast, and the plot.. I tried so hard not to overhype it for myself because I didn't want to be disappointed. 
To be honest, this year the dramas have been quite lacklustre for me.. BUT.. it may be too soon to say this.. I THINK THIS DRAMA WILL BE MY FAVOURITE OF THE YEAR.

I already love the youthful vibe, and I adore a good friend to lovers story.. 
The cast have amazing chemistry already.. 

PLEASE STAY GOOD.. PLEASE PLEASE

Kim Ji Won looks like a country bumpkin with that hairstyle during the school days... but she is cute still... :) PSJ as usual... always looks like a naughty boy with that mischievous look and hairstyle....that would cause trouble any time...hehehehe

I like the first episode and enjoy many scenes:wub:. The fact that they're really close as friends really makes me flying high:lol:, specially when Dong Man was so angry when he knew Ae Ra's bf cheated her till the pregant woman thought he was her bro... What a sweet of him:wub:

Still can't backread the rest of your postings here bcos of my pathetic net, i will read later... Miss all stuff you posted here, guys:wub:

14 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

But why is your face, this... red??? Like someone who just got ---?

So I just checked the subbed episode for this line, and indeed, like I first heard, it was supposed to be "Like someone who just welded something." 

What kind of funny expression is that?! I didn't put it in because it was so weird I thought I must have been wrong. This drama, really is nuts, pfft. Or are the subs wrong? Pffft, this is so confusing.

Who's the writer? He/she's hilarious.

3 minutes ago, mju1993 said:

Thanks for ratings. It's a little bit weird when all of the videos or dialogues of the drama is trend in other sites and the drama itself just got 5.4

It's because Whisper is nearly ended. Tonight will be the last ep. Tonight will be the last ep. Usually if a good rating drama nearly ended, the new drama has lower rating. Let's see next week.

I am not connected to all the characters yet in this drama and I am not surprised with the rating though I hope it can pick up after Whisper is ended. I hope the story gets more interested and I can relate with the characters soon. I will still give a try for few more episodes before deciding to continue or drop.

Archived