[Drama 2017] Circle 써클

larus

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Is 2037 KJHyuk the 2017 KWJoo? Using fake/new name?

Possibly.. :D I think the only thing for sure now is that he is either one of the twins. I think they decided to put it as a mystery for now since they used the term "hyungjae" instead of being specific like "hyung" or "dongsaeng".

Spoiler

I somehow want to put my guess that Kim Kangwoo is the grown up Ahn Wooyeon... only because Yeo Jingoo is such an obvious choice. XD  And I think it's more interesting that YJG is looking for his twin in 2017, while his twin is looking for YJG in 2037... hehehe

@Eichhoernchen Alright, thanks :D Aww, can't wait to see more of their bromance in Part 2

@quockhanh45 Well... I doubt they would change whatever they have now.. so I don't think there'd be any upgrades in the CG unless they are saving an epic one for a later episode which I doubt lol CG takes not only money but a lot of time as well. They only started filming last April, so even if they had prepared some CG prior to the filming, I don't think it was enough for something super grand. :) So for me, the scale of the CG in this drama is understandable. The only CG part that I wished they did better at was the alien apparition. It looked kinda weird. The rest were good to me. But yeah, I agree, it's really a shame, the viewers would probably take this drama more seriously with better effects. :( 

9 hours ago, annura25 said:

I think Kim Joon Hyuk is younger sibling of the twin as he look like he is 25-30 and I think he is half alien and half human.His father is human and his mother is the alien

It could be but i think he is kim w joo

8 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Is 2037 KJHyuk the 2017 KWJoo? Using fake/new name?

That believe it

7 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

cuts of ep 2

Reveal hidden contents

Preview ep3

Nice

Spoiler

I think Episode 2 confirms that Kim Joonhyuk is Kim Woojin? With all the mannerisms and his relationship with Dongsoo and Detective Hong and the flashback at the end. But what made my jaw drop was the ending of Ep 2, since it may be a possibility that Kim Bumgyun is the president/leader of Smart World... O_O 

About the flashback that Kim Joonhyuk had though.. it could be because of the camera angle that they chose... but why was the POV looks like it was from somebody looking at Kim Woojin, if Kim Joonhyuk is Kim Woojin..? nvm I rewatched again the part and it really must be his memories as Kim Woojin. 

I will watch it went i get home.

3 minutes ago, craptelly said:
  Hide contents

I think Episode 2 confirms that Kim Joonhyuk is Kim Woojin? With all the mannerisms and his relationship with Dongsoo and the flashback at the end. But what made my jaw drop was the ending of Ep 2, since it may be a possibility that Kim Bumgyun is the president/leader of Smart World... O_O 

Spoiler

That is nice will be bad.  If you theory is true why alien make him the leader.  

Question guys what the alien want? Or need.

1 minute ago, craptelly said:

@Michelle Gonzalez I read before something about the aliens saying emotions must be controlled to become safe... 

Hide contents

I also saw another theory that the leader of Smart World could be the professor or Woojin's dad.

That could be. Why th alien want human to controlled the emotions.  Why the are body snatchers or something like that.

Finally I watch episode 1 and I wait fo translation episode 2. My thoughts after watch episode 1= I really like it:D I think Part 1 gave more emotion to story where part 2 have more action and humor. And I like both part- I can't choose with one more. I think part 2 will be even better when story grown. But time for both part feels too short so I have feeling like something missing... For special effect I didn't have high expectation, so I don't have complain that this drama doesn't looks like Hollywood movie. I think they don't have that much money and experience... About alien - when she appear for beginning I couldn't help myself  thinking of "Terminator":lol::wink: My first question is Seungyeon play 2 diffrent role or Jungyeon is alien? About future- why earth become apart and where is other aliens? Human doing this or they are control by aliens? Did I miss something..? I was watching Gikwang reaction for this chip who control emotion- so basically he can feel for example fear, but chip quickly shut down this feeling and make him smile and calm again. This system is not perfect either... Finllly all actors doing pretty good job so I wait for next episode and hope stry will be even better:wink: 

btw. they stop filming today and watch together live broadckast. They looks little nervous... I hope this drama gets positve reaction from viewers...

Just finished watching episode 2 with subs. It is even better than episode 1! 

It seems that KJH is KWJ, who fled from Smart City in 2027, then become cops. Another thing is KWJ is the one who suggests to Prof. Park that the effective way to treat PTSD is by removing bad memories. It may have connection to Human B System which controlling human memories and emotion.

The cliffhanger is even shocking, KBG may be the chairman, or their dad. It is still ambiguous as only the picture of KWJ and KBG on the chairman's phone has been revealed for the time being, but the photo is selfie of KBG and KWJ using KBG's phone in episode 1.

Rating: 2.337% (Nationwide), 3.166% (Seoul)

Now that Whisper is over, I have two new dramas that i'll be looking forward to on Mondays-Tuesdays (in my case tues-wed since that's when the sub comes out). One is Lookout and the other one is this. Circle is a very intriguing drama. I'm curious about the characters and the relationship between 2017 & 2037. The story so far is good and the ending of both parts will make you want to see more of it in the next episode. Oh i'm also a fan of YJG so that's a plus why i watch this. :)

After watching episode 2, I feel like there's a bit of a lull in terms of story in Beta Project.  Brother went missing, and then there was the whole is classmate alien girl or not and chasing/stalking her.  All of which was fine, but despite all the running around, it still felt slow compared to the first ep.  Haha.  So, I guess I liked the Brave New World segment more this time, whereas I felt they were equally strong in the first ep.  I very much like that we spend time in both parts every episode, but I wonder how they'll keep it balanced in terms of story, all the time.  I have faith, though!  It's really been good so far, despite my minor complaint. 

Also, really liking the off-kilter buddy cop thing we might have in the making with Joon Hyuk and Ho Soo. :D  Ho Soo is already being dragged around by the sheer force of Joon Hyuk's will, so how long will can it take before they actually start to like each other?  We can't have cohabitation without grudging bromance, can we?  :wink:

12 hours ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

Just finished watching episode 2 with subs. It is even better than episode 1! 

It seems that KJH is KWJ, who fled from Smart City in 2027, then become cops. Another thing is KWJ is the one who suggests to Prof. Park that the effective way to treat PTSD is by removing bad memories. It may have connection to Human B System which controlling human memories and emotion.

The cliffhanger is even shocking, KBG may be the chairman, or their dad. It is still ambiguous as only the picture of KWJ and KBG on the chairman's phone has been revealed for the time being, but the photo is selfie of KBG and KWJ using KBG's phone in episode 1.

Rating: 2.337% (Nationwide), 3.166% (Seoul)

@Ahmad Kamil, I agree, I thought episode one was good, but 2 is even better.  This drama is a nice change of pace from other dramas. I wondered too if the chairman was their father--there has to be a reason why they are not letting us see his face. 

WJ is JH and his brother is the Chairman, the girl was not an alien but from the future and was sent back in time to stop the brothers from doing something that would harm the future they created. JH has already been implanted with a chip and has no memory of it. The chip is starting to break down or mankind of the future is realizing that emotions alone can't make you commit or an evil deed. All humans have emotions but we don't act on them the same. It is the nature of a person that will decide how he acts 

These first two ep's were exciting and things moved at a good pace, the drama has only 12 episodes so I think that pace will continue. Did the brothers really disappear or were they brought to the future and implanted to lose the memories they had of past events ? JH has asked a very important question when he asked do you think that chip controlling emotions was the only reason crime did not exist in new earth. 

Why does old earth have that yellow smog floating everywhere , they are on the same planet just a divided one, yet new earth doesn't have that fog. The people of old earth also appear to to have shortages of everything. Like every farmer, office worker, student, teacher opted to go to new earth. 

Sorry if my post is strang just some of the rambling thoughts I had while watching.

On 5/24/2017 at 6:09 AM, IBELIS said:

WJ is JH and his brother is the Chairman, the girl was not an alien but from the future and was sent back in time to stop the brothers from doing something that would harm the future they created. JH has already been implanted with a chip and has no memory of it. The chip is starting to break down or mankind of the future is realizing that emotions alone can't make you commit or an evil deed. All humans have emotions but we don't act on them the same. It is the nature of a person that will decide how he acts 

These first two ep's were exciting and things moved at a good pace, the drama has only 12 episodes so I think that pace will continue. Did the brothers really disappear or were they brought to the future and implanted to lose the memories they had of past events ? JH has asked a very important question when he asked do you think that chip controlling emotions was the only reason crime did not exist in new earth. 

Why does old earth have that yellow smog floating everywhere , they are on the same planet just a divided one, yet new earth doesn't have that fog. The people of old earth also appear to to have shortages of everything. Like every farmer, office worker, student, teacher opted to go to new earth. 

Sorry if my post is strang just some of the rambling thoughts I had while watching.

That is good but the girl was the one who started all.  Because her their father left them and wj brother became very freak to protect his baby brother.  You see that he will do anything to protect him even lying to him.

On 24/05/2017 at 0:57 AM, craptelly said:
  Hide contents

Sorry not able to get out of this box!

Plot interesting.. but the background music is way too loud! By d time episode 2 ends, felt so exhausted :D

The chairmam may not be the twin because they wr very2 close. Very probable their father.. he abandoned the young sons and his mum 20yrs ago without any conscience, this Smart City could be his project with the 'noona'? (she has no emotions even when they first met her)

On 5/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, Katrina Abdul Talib said:
On 5/23/2017 at 0:57 PM, craptelly said:
  Hide contents

Sorry not able to get out of this box!

Plot interesting.. but the background music is way too loud! By d time episode 2 ends, felt so exhausted :D

The chairmam may not be the twin because they wr very2 close. Very probable their father.. he abandoned the young sons and his mum 20yrs ago without any conscience, this Smart City could be his project with the 'noona'? (she has no emotions even when they first met her)

It could be

Archived