[Drama 2017] Circle 써클

larus

Hi all! I'm trying to temper my excitement for this drama, albeit unsuccessfully. Yeo Jin Goo is truly wonderful, and I hope Kim Kang Woo can have another big break. Ki kwang is very underrated amongst the idol actors.One of my favorites aside from siwan and junho. I was super impressed in his role in Monster. Ad of course, so many of my favorite supporting actors are here- definitely a must watch. 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Yeo Jin Goo Reveals His Toned Body During Special Preview Episode For tvN’s “Circle”

yeo-jin-goo-instyle-june-2015.jpg

As previously announced, tvN’s upcoming sci-fi drama “Circle” aired its special preview episode, titled “Circle: The Beginning,” last night on May 16 at 11 p.m. KST.

The episode was jam-packed with behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and short clips from the drama itself. The episode also showed actor Yeo Jin Goo, who is playing the lead role of Kim Woo Jin, working hard to film a series of difficult scenes in which he is just constantly running.

more https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/16/yeo-jin-goo-reveals-toned-body-special-preview-episode-tvns-circle/

Hahaha, thank you, director :D And all the running he did looked so tiring and it looks like he would even do it a few times, and it's not just plain running but going up and down the stairs as well. 

There was a funny part where he was saying he was scared of the height from the building and the staff were shocked. YJG said he isn't scared of taking he amusement park rides, but building heights and stairs scare him lol

Some cute and nice pics from the presscon~~

l1h32eh.png

HUFf4Pt.jpg 

6Vj2Cp5.png 

- When asked what would they do if they ever got a 10% rating and KKW's answer was, "I don't want to talk about it." :D 

- Jingoo said he missed his co-stars who are in Part 2 and he would like to work again with them together on another project next time.

- Jingoo and Seungyeon said they are more curious about Part 2 than Part 1... although Jingoo was quick to clarify that Part 1 is good too. lol

Yeo Jin Goo Explains How He Tried To Portray The Pain Of Youth In “Circle”

Yeo-Jin-Goo1.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo shared some honest thoughts about his role in tvN’s new drama “Circle.”

During a press conference for the drama on May 17, Yeo Jin Goo described his character as “a university student who is realistic and not just all beautiful.” He explained, “The character is someone who you might find around you.”

As this is his first time portraying someone similar to his actual age, he said, “I thought it might be difficult, but it felt like dealing with a close friend. I felt sad to see him live a competitive life that I’ve never experienced.”

He added, “While it’s a bit different from the ‘youth’ that I imagined, it’s something that could definitely exist in real life, and if it does, I think I’d be heartbroken.” He confessed, “I thought a long time about how I can portray things in a more realistic way.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/17/yeo-jin-goo-explains-tried-portray-pain-youth-circle/

"Circle" team met fans...

2017052101001700700123041.jpg

The 'Circle', which is considered to be the most anticipated one only because of the fact that tVN is the first SF active, proved its interest by gathering about 250 viewers who compete at the preliminary preview with 22 to 1 competition. Before the first full-scale preview, the actors responded to the audience's questions, as well as thanking their audience for their precious time.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201705210100170070012304&servicedate=20170520

Circle 'Ki-kwang "Emotions are difficult to postpone, Kim Kang-woo is a big help in advice"

1495147170113255.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_

When Jingoo was interviewed in Elle Korea, he also talked about Circle and there's a part where he said something which I'm not sure... but it sounded a little bit like a spoiler.. lol

Spoiler

He said there will be an episode where the 2 eras will overlap. I wonder how's that gonna happen and if that happens will KKW and YJG characters get to meet up? :) 

Main Cast Of tvN’s “Circle” Spends Quality Time With Fans At Special Preview Screening Of First Episode

Circle3.jpg

tvN’s “Circle” held a special preview screening on May 19 to give people the opportunity to spend time with the cast and get a sneak peek of the drama. The event was attended by the main cast of Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Kang Woo, Gong Seung Yeon, and An Woo Yeon, as well as director Min Jin Gi. Lee Gi Kwang was unable to be there due to a prior engagement.

Anticipation for “Circle” is already high as it will be tvN’s first sci-fi thriller drama, and this was evident as approximately 5500 people signed up for the event that only had 250 seats available. Before the screening of the first episode, the actors expressed their gratitude, answered questions, and even hugged and took selfies with attendees.

read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/20/main-cast-tvns-circle-spends-quality-time-fans-special-preview-screening-first-episode/

Archived