[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

1 hour ago, ferily said:

I'm wondering what will happen to SH after this though. Will she commit suicide as well or will she continue to live on? Although I don't think she'll live on because she did reincarnate as Jeon Seol..anyways.

she died after them or lived until old ages it doesnt matter. after all she has to die and reincarnated. so ıts hard to guess. We will see her fate at this episode...but I feel she lived long as a new leader who lost her inner happiness bc of the past sadnesses.

she promised HY..I will stay alive and we dont know how long she kept her promise :)

I just hope in her past life she killed that bit.ch Taemin.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, evok said:

"I missed you" sound little bit random..you two parted just for few days overall. 

ahahahah but I think it's so make sense after him reminisce moments with her, with that heartbreak while holding the photo. What's random for me is how can he reach that photo after bleeding like that so calmly. I will take it as logically romantic if director make him in seizure while reaching the photo in his pocket, but screw 'em up I'm just too emotionally drawn right now. I love the story so much so far, it's been amazing journey.

4 hours ago, ferily said:

Did I mention that I really love the past scenes? Love how this episode was mostly the past and explaining what happens between HY, SH and SY... Just love it. I'm craving more of their past story, like how did Hwi Young come to become the boss of the Joseon Alliance group?

That is interesting. So much potential in '30s isn't?~

---

These stills are killing me... Ahahaha :')

DBY2k2jU0AEuz9a.jpg

DBY2lnyV0AAKKsU.jpg

Spoiler

DBY2mXUUMAAE9Fo.jpg

DBY2sdbV0AAgYs5.jpg

DBY2tFSUwAAr2SQ.jpg

Finale episode live recapping, yes/no?

• Like 4

started...leader last moments thoughts were for SH...MISSES HER SO MUCH...Jin Oh is in his room ...looking so heartbroken...his servant is calling him ...is telling him the elder is so worried for him

• Like 6

there is a box in front of door...opens it and there is a letter from his friend...are you alive the letter started ...flashbacks with the 3 of them ...he is talking about his feelings ,his regrets...mentioning SH name  a lot...JIN OH is crying...leader hopes they'll all meet again in the next life

TAEMIN IN HIS CAR KEEPS SAYING SOMEBODY DIED SEOL AND JIN TALKING HE INFORMS HER ABOUT TAEMIN SJ WOKE UP...TAEMIN IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING...NOW HE HAS TO FACE JIN OH GHOST

• Like 6

Gosh I'm sobbing for that scene (Shin-yul read the Hwi-young letter)

Jin-oh is facing Tae-min now. Revenge of the past?

Tae-min get arrested by police after all.

Jin-oh start to feel really not okay... Perish problem arise

• Like 4

JIN OH DOES NOT LOOK TO FEEL WELL

OTP ON BED TALKING...SEOL SAID IS SORRY WAS HER FAULT...

JIN OH ARRIVED ...

THE 3 OF THEM TALKING AT A TABLE JIN IS DRINKING ...SJ MENTIONE SOYEON ...THE TWO WATCH HIM CURIOUS

SJ KEEPS THINKING ABOUT SOHYEON

• Like 6

NOW OTP MOMENT...SHE CAN'T REMEMBER ABOUT SOHYEON ...WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN REMEMBER MORE ...TALKING ABOUT THE PAST AGAIN...SHE KISSES HIM ON LIPS ...JIN OH IS NOT FEELING WELL HEARING THE CLOCK...

TAEMIN AND HIS PARENTS...

MOM MENTIONED THE PROSECUTOR AND WORRIES FOR THE SCANDAL

TAEMIN BLAMES HIS MOM SEEMS VERY UPSET WITH HER

FATHER AND SON TALK...DAD TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HIS SON...TAEMIN WANTS TO SEE SJ

• Like 6

Finally can stream

Lol it gave me satisfaction when Taemin scream at his crazy mom and she get what she deserve 

Haha Taemin goes crazy think he kill someone but think he not a person lol YJO

Bangjin and friend saw Seol mom?

LMAO the hyung caught them on bed and now hide hahaha

• Like 8

SEOL BEST FRIENDS SHOPPING ...BJ SAW A WOMAN...RECOGNIZED HER AS SEOL MOM AND TOOK A PHOTO...OTP SLEPPING ON BED...JS ARRIVED AND WATCHES THEM SHOCKED...OTP WOKE UP...OTP AND JS TALKING...SHE RECEIVES THE PHOTO

• Like 6

She met her mom and assured her her daughter is Seol not RSH asking her to tell the truth

Poor my ghost :( 

Seju hesitate to tell him what he remembered 

He finally tell him but Seol listening outside 

• Like 8

SEOL AND HER MOM MEET...

SHE TOLD MOM SHE IS NOT RSH BUT HER DAUGHTER IN THIS LIFE

JIN OH AND JS ...JIN OH SAYING THERE ARE STILL THINGS HE COULD NOT REMEMBER...TRYING TO KNOW HOW MUCH SJ REMEMBERS

• Like 6

Poor YJO can't believe he the one betray HY?

Seol come in to tell her mom side of story

Back to past SH in jail

Seem SY assistant come to pick him up ask her to run away? 

She go back to carpe Diem which already ruin

Seem newspaper say HY is leader? 

She took Chicago typewriter gun

SY looking sad and guilty in front of HY typewriter 

He start that novel

• Like 7

BOTH OF THEM TALK ABOUT RSH ...SEOL IS LISTENING THEIR TALK...JIN OH SEEMS TO TRY TO DENY THE PAST FACTS ...HE WANTS TO THINK WAS MADAME SOPHIA ?HE WONDERS WHO KILLED HIM IN 1930...SEOL CAME IN AND SAID SHE DID IT...KILLED JIN O

• Like 6