Jump to content

[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기


larus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

I prefer he went to heaven rather than sealed in the book. :D

 

Remember, sealed in the book while waiting for reincarnated.

in my imagination if there is Chicago Typewriter 2, he would be their son.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Ym3n said:

 

Remember, sealed in the book while waiting for reincarnated.

in my imagination if there is Chicago Typewriter 2, he would be their son.

 

and date with their daughter bc he said "no at next life I will date with another girl" :wink:

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arrgh it's time to move on, like our three friends.

Thank you everyone for being here, enjoying the thrill, sadness and happiness of this drama together.

Most of all thank you for all the input shared.  We will be seeing each other again in another thread.

Good day / evening / night.   Take care.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonderful drama from start to finish. I feel so content after watching the finale.

The annoyance i had toward shin yul was gone when he started reading the letter. Su hyeon is probably one of the most awesome female leads ever. Hwi young is just perfect. 

I love their friendship, both in the past and in the present. That ending could be interpreted in various ways. It could be an alternate universe, it could be se ju's novel, or it could be heaven/ spirit world. Whatever it is, it's a better place for the three of them who had endured and given up so much for a greater cause.

Great job to everyone involved in this drama. 

Great job to everyone in this forum, too. I'll be back for yoo ah in's next project B)

Take care! 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't hold myself and keep coming to check haha...

ıts better to go and leave the place to the new fans who discovered/ gonna discover this drama lately...

have fun. :)

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to drop by here at finale.. congrats to chicago team.. u've done great all d way..

I dont know why d ratings were so low.. but i watch this drama from d beginning until d end.. i personally thought that d idea of story is really good.. maybe just d pace felt a bit slow in d middle, so viewers lose their excitement.. d story pace is really fast in d last 2 eps (15&16).. i think if they revealed more in d middle that would be better..

I'm sorry to say this, but this is purely my personal thoughts.. i think yoo ah in is a great actor, but for me he didnt match d character as a writer.. he looks more like a soldier with that hair cuts.. eventho he wore glasses but it didnt help at all.. to be honest, when i watch him at early eps, i didnt get d feels about him being a writer.. i imagine if yoo yeon seok play this character.. would it be better? (For chicago fans, pls dont hate me.. this is just my personal thoughts)..

I give my credits to go kyung pyo.. he succeed to make me cry a lot, i really felt his burden as shin yul.. i think he is talented young actor that will shine more in d future.. i love him when he acted in jelously incarnate, and he choose good drama but not so lucky with ratings..

Last but not least.. maybe my taste is different with many people out there.. but i can say that this drama story is better than goblin.. maybe most people love to watch fantasy genre compared to realistic story..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG This drama..

I was crying out loud in the past 2 days just by watching the last 2 episode.

This is the best drama for me so far.. I never get bored since the beginning till the end. And they have the best ost.. all song just nailed it. My fave of course Boni Pueri.. their song just perfect for 1930's trio. And I wish there's still 2 episode again.. I'm eager to see the romance between HSJ and JS.. 

I hope someday, just like Yoo AH In and shin se kyung.. someday this trio will make reunion again in another project. 

Thanks to you guys, so I end up in here and read all your opinion, peacefully..

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just finished watching the final episode w eng sub and really love it. Good storyline. Good script. Good actors amd actreeses. Good director and all crews. Everyting is good...indeed great. To me, this is one of the best Korean dramas. Among Korean series i have watched for four years,  I love this series the most. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last two episodes, really a torture! :bawling:

Cried me die!!!  Love is really a luxury to Hwi Young & Soo Hyun...

Love the way they looked at each others and trust each others. They longing for each others but kept in their heart as during that time was so hard.... 

The love story in 30s really beautiful and SO SAD!!! 

Also like when Shin Yul was sealed in the book and reunion with Hwi-Young and Soo Hyun... 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heol, this show ends so awesomely. So sad that I write this now in the fact no more waiting for next week episode with guessing, playing detectives alike, blabbering or updating with new stills, trailer or something. That may be some of our predictions goes directly into trash (me, to be exactly. Lol my cheap imagination @supergal99 duh I can't enter that amazing haunted house).

tumblr_or01fmuGMK1vvzijko1_500.jpg

Finale week of this show just simply brilliant to me in the aspect of how it brings so much deep emotions. Episode 15 feels like I'm not crying a river but like drowning to the ocean of tears lmao; so good good sad. My tears must be feels so proud cause they are dropping by the story of young-nation-fighters in love and their amazing friendship; that able to teach this mind a lot or simply to be a self-reminder. And episode 16 gives those ride of cry (THAT first 8 minutes of Shin-yul pains reading Hwi-young's letter to him, that exact moment why he decided to trap himself in typewriter to complete his precious friend wish) then smile, smile to cry, smile while crying (ugh that ending)...

When episode 15 shattered heart to thousand pieces and the final make it turns to dust, that vanish into sunlight hahaha. Writer-nim at that point I just want to tell that I love you. Even I do feel that sometimes in earlier episode when bickering of that diva Se-joo and Jin-oh feels pointless and the jokes sometimes dry till I want to skip some but after I know the complete story, I feel 'ah... That light-as-feather moments of them is just right for them after all those despair in their past life' and I'm now missing all those moments.

tumblr_oqzhj9v3iU1sxg8vro4_r1_250.giftumblr_oqzhj9v3iU1sxg8vro1_250.gif

This show maybe has it flaws especially in present time villains (I consider it as different era, different problem. When it comes to present time it’s more self-centered, just like our reality now, isn’t?) But for me when it comes time that shoot your heart, it’s really suffocates you in super brilliant way. So touching and worth it. Really worth it. The team really deserve more in my opinion. This is one kind of love story that makes you reflect for something bigger behind it–patriotism, to love our country and history more. To respect the fighters life before, especially for the nations that had similar struggle with South Korea. That’s why I really fall to this show, it is definitely jumping to my all time favorite. And I’m really thankful to this kind of production.

Whole team--writer, director, music director, cinematographer, editor, sets etc etc--really does a great job in overall, their struggle that we don't know to bring the show in that state, to complete what amazing talents do (kuddos all actors and actresses for conveying all of those lines or silent moments in such on point expressions that makes the ride so exciting, especially the three main leads Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung and Go Kyung-pyo; thank you for your acting). Thank you for giving us show with that amount of quality.

"The moment with you, shines the light on my heart."

Group hugs to all people who camped in this thread, @bebe1989 @evok @salz @Yongzura @supergal99 @andy78 @dramaobsessed @Ahmad Kamil @soryuu13 @SimbiAni @ferily @geezayu @restudewi @Miky88 etc all mind-posters whom I don't mention cause my brain's memory capacity, readers, lurkers, everyone--sorry if I'm so trashy here lol. But... Sincerely :(( thank you to make this watch experience become more exciting.

tumblr_or01fmuGMK1vvzijko2_500.jpg

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

This show maybe has it flaws especially in present time villains (I consider it as different era, different problem. When it comes to present time it’s more self-centered, just like our reality now, isn’t?) But for me when it comes time that shoot your heart, it’s really suffocates you in super brilliant way. So touching and worth it. Really worth it. The team really deserve more in my opinion. This is one kind of love story that makes you reflect for something bigger behind it–patriotism, to love our country and history more. To respect the fighters life before, especially for the nations that had similar struggle with South Korea. That’s why I really fall to this show, it is definitely jumping to my all time favorite. And I’m really thankful to this kind of production. Whole team--writer, director, music director, cinematographer, editor, sets etc etc--really does a great job in overall, their struggle that we don't know to bring the show in that state, to complete what amazing talents do (kuddos all actors and actresses for conveying all of those lines or silent moments in such on point expressions that makes the ride so exciting, especially the three main leads Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung and Go Kyung-pyo; thank you for your acting). Thank you for giving us show with that amount of quality.

"The moment with you, shines the light on my heart."

Group hugs to all people who camped in this thread, @bebe1989 @evok @salz @Yongzura @supergal99 @andy78 @dramaobsessed @Ahmad Kamil @soryuu13 @SimbiAni @ferily @geezayu @restudewi @Miky88 etc all mind-posters whom I don't mention cause my brain's memory capacity, readers, lurkers, everyone--sorry if I'm so trashy here lol. But... Sincerely :(( thank you to make this watch experience become more exciting.

Thank you @CatchMine_ID for your babbling, and read your comment while listening the Buno Pueri's song.. suddenly I cry. I agree with you, why I love this drama the most maybe because my country have similar history with South Korea at that time.. 

Patriotism. 

That's the main key..

 

Thanks to you all, chingudeul.. now it's time to rerun this beautiful drama..

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, restudewi said:

Thank you @CatchMine_ID for your babbling, and read your comment while listening the Buno Pueri's song.. suddenly I cry. I agree with you, why I love this drama the most maybe because my country have similar history with South Korea at that time.. 

Patriotism. 

That's the main key..

Thank you chingu awwwwh... This so high key mood for my current state to be honest

tumblr_oqzv6oGsgA1uu4edio1_540.png

source

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chicago Typewriter: Episode 16 (Final)

by gummimochi

Chicago16-00570.jpg

Here we are at the last chapter of Chicago Typewriter, where our characters have one final shot to look into their past lives. Words will go beyond the page in this finale as our trio reconciles the truth with the guilt they’ve carried into the present. As we approach the last page of this beautiful tale, I have to ask—does a story ever really end when we carry these characters in our hearts?

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/chicago-typewriter-episode-16-final/

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Thank you chingu awwwwh... This so high key mood for my current state to be honest

source

 

Am I the only one who think this drama ends too soon..? huhuuhuhuu.. Can't believe there won't new episode this weekend..

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..