[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

GRANNY IS BACK IS TELLING KS FRIEND GOBLIN STORY WE HAVE TIME JUMP ET IS 29 YEARS OLD WORKING ...IS LEAVING IS RAINING SHE LOOKS SAD...SHE MET THE REAPER...EAT AT THE SAME RESTAURANT...THEY DID NOT RECOGNIZED EACH OTHER...AT HOME SHE REMEMBERED CHILDHOOD...WHO ARE AJUSSI MOMENT...WHEN SHE MET GR...OUR KS IS STILL WALKING FACING THE LONG WINTER

• Like 5

Shin walked in the dessert.. complete solitude... alone...
shin in his goryeo costume..
ET touched her neck, back of her neck... went into Sunny's cafe.. spoke to Sunny.... seems they remain friends.. . mentioned about the rain..sunny ask her to take soju.. seems Euntak 'former class monitor was still in contact with ET..you know the one who passed Shin the result sheet of ET.

• Like 5

KS is still in that afterlife, walking in the snow.

ET is ist writing something in the poem book

The place where KS wrote first love, there is burn mark there

ET go to Sunny´s shop....Sunny looks so gorgeous with her hair up

• Like 4

Sunny, ET, and ET's friend are being a brokenheart gang...they are having soju:joy:. ET cant see ghost again, now she is crying for no reason. Really breaks my heart . KS is walking so weakly... he's holding ET letter, oh my gooooood really breaks my heart

• Like 7

ET comes to Sunny's shop with her old school friend for a drink

This will be hard today without subs...

Sunny joins them...girls drink and talk

ST looks at rain outside...she's sad

Bed scene  :( ...she is crying...aigooo so painful to watch  :(

Seems i won't be using any other emoticon today  :(

KS still walking over snow...of course his poor soul can't find peace...even not knowing ET can't let him go  :(

KS has that paper from ET...he fell...he drops the paper...ET outside..its snowing

• Like 6

ET glance at rain outside he chicken cafe.... moodily said ".raining,.. bitter sofu... 2 friends". .. she mentioned. 2 friends can feel her mood changed. stared at her...
later at street, the ghosts met her at street... said she is the goblin's bride.. say she is goblin's widow. hahah. rememebr i mentioned before she is now: goblin widow. not just goblin's bride.

• Like 12