[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

i am richard simmons crying shaking what the richard simmons did i just watch wtf is this wtf is this whole episode wtf is that scene wtf is that other scene wtf is that preview wtf wtf 

/dead

the end gave me the richard simmons chills horror must be added to this drama's genres holy richard simmons richard simmons 

and i kinda lost a part of my brain&soul after that WangSun scene, and that preview took 10 years of my life thanks at KES

• Like 9

OMG! The ending for ep 11.... 

He's back... that evil minister! He freaks me out though...

What is he? A ghost? Devil? :crazy:

On a lighter note... ep 12 look like it is s gonna be another emotional ride~

• Like 11

THE EVIL EUNUCH. This is honestly the first time in this show I've felt absolutely TERRIFIED - the music and his makeup all just added to the realism and horror of the situation. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode to see what he's planning!!

• Like 17

OMG THE BAD EUNUCH SHOWED UP AS A GHOST IN FRONT OF JET!!!

JET IS HECKA SCARED ALMOST IN TEARS

PREVIEW:

A LOT OF CRYING FROM GR AND SUNNY

LOOKS LIKE SHIN AND BAD EUNUCH MEET (?) SHIN IS ANGRY

WE GET ANOTHER WALKING SCENE OF DH AND RL

DH CANT JUST BE ANOTHER HUMAN. I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

• Like 15

DH in the end.. finally you come.

who's he talking about.. the park eunuch or he the other since he in the bar.. oh DW you really mysterious right now. but why so i believe you're not a human :blink:

• Like 12

I've got goosebumps from preview. It's freacking awesome. How to survive till tomorrow?

Evil teacher from the past, WangSun angsty scenes, DeokHwa, and who's holding each others hands? It it Wang Yeo holding Sunny's hand and he'll see again her past? Oh no. their storyline is such a pain. 

• Like 14

My mind is blown. Another excellent episode in which our present and past are entwined. 

How they managed to keep this big reveal under wraps is amazing because we saw the insane number of fans, fancams and photos. 

Side note: Should the remaining ghosts be smiling when this creepoid (bad eunuch) appears? 

OK..I was utterly creeped out when he licked his cracked lips with his purplish tongue. *anyone wants me to gif that*

• Like 17