[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Oh all the things fall onto her and she all alone must be another death attempt from god

Aww reaper have her name on death list too

So even Grim Reaper wanna help save her

Kim Woo Bin might get fired someday 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

He walks in the snow towards her [GY's ears are really red - the cold]

Dokkaebi tells her to come home and she says there is no home. And I think she says she will kill him. 

[Dokkaebi is saying something but I am not sure what!!! Arghhhhh]

She says something to him and first time I hear her say 'Kim Shin'

[Did she really see him?]

I guess so because he is at the ski rental place looking at her. And they are walking in the snow together [beautiful shot] New OST (male voice)

He is walking behind her.  [scene from preview in the forest]

She walks and stops and turns around but he isn't there. He is in front of her. He gives her the result slip. 

She talks to him [I heard live together, die together?]

He walks to her. He grabs her arm towards his chest. She says no. She starts smacking him on the chest and crying. :tears::tears: [Arghh I am sobbing with her] The scene goes back to her asking if he loves her (previous scene). She asks him again whether he loves her.  [What was his response??] Not sure as he is talking about dying now. 

They are staring at each other [I need that kiss!! - but none]

Back to Eun Tak thinking alone. And Dokkaebi is outside in the snow. 

still dont have kiss..I believe writer will make sudden scene kiss..

• Like 6

She still has some time before she as to be reaped apparently so GR's telling KS to find her before she really dies.

Poor JET's going to die from hypothermia if no one finds her. She's dreaming of KS.

She keeps saying I love you. KS hears her? He finds her, carries her out.

She wakes up in the hospital.

Next day, she tries to summon him...he doesn't appear?

• Like 16

Oh no...suddenly the skis start falling and they fall on her. She collapses (as in preview - but no saranghaeyo?] 

Dokkaebi doesn't seem to know what has happened. He is sitting alone. Grim barges in and says Eun Tak's name has appeared on the death card.

Dokkaebi is telling Grim about what Samshin said. [I think]

Grim is giving Dokkaebi advance warning. Now Dokkaebi is outside Eun Tak's apartment and he goes looking for her at the ski place too.

[I feel that there are two forces at work here. One is trying to help Dokkaebi and his bride and the other to put the world in order]

Eun Tak is on the ground and she is thinking about her meetings with Dokkaebi including their first meeting where he gives her the buckwheat flowers.

[I think the saranghaeyo is coming up]

She cries and says saranghaeyo! Suddenly the lights outside the resort goes out.

Dokkaebi is outside and uses his power and finds her. He carries her [like a movie!]

• Like 17