[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

43 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I always thought if it as 30 years go by after ET died, then Sunny and GR die. Another 30 years go by for them to be reincarnated and hence the scene where KS sees them. About 10 years later ET is born (as PSM) and about twenty years from then, he meets her in QC = About 100 years 

GUYS,WHAT IF PARK SO MIN IS THE DAUGHTER OF WY AND SUNNY REINCARNATED?!?!? 

We can probably shorten the years more. Say:

When Eun Tak dies - 0 years.

30 years later, Sunny dies and Grim Reaper left.

25-30 years later, Wang Yeo and Sunny meet. They didn't tell us their age so they might meet earlier so I'll put them in about 25-30 years later.

Eun Tak could be born within the 25-30 years that Wang Yeo and Sunny reincarnated, right?

So in total, maybe he has waited only 60 years max.

LMAOOOO at ourselves. I now feel pathetic I'm doing this because I feel so bad for Shin that I am trying to reduce his years of miserable lonesome waiting.

Again KES, I hate her for this. :angry:

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Because she's no longer the goblins bride in the magical sense. She doesn't have summoning powers, probably can't follow him through a door, see ghosts or have a mark. That part ended with Ji Eun Tak's life. Now she's the goblins bride by her and kim shins own choice. She's only the goblins bride in the literal sense (as his wife). 

Love ..Love your answer

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joolworths said:

ahhh yin and ldw were such good DJs for the special eps!! i've missed her on radio :( 

their chemistry was amazing as always

Yes!! I love their chemistry.!:wub:

I've never listened to her radio show before Goblin but lately I've been searching it up on youtube (mainly for her sismance with IU) and I was pleasantly surprised at her ability at voice acting! Never knew she can change her voice like that!

At 9:30 she starts the radio skit. I was thinking that she can very well voice an animated version of Dokkaebi with that voice acting ability of hers.. :D

• Like 2

it will be great if they can kidnap YYS for a second and become a special guest... 

and this is really goodbye we really reach the end, no more goblin to be wait :mellow:.. I’m like TT Just like TT Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae :lol:

• Like 7

Part 2 is definitely better than yesterday. Mostly BTS.

Very impressed with the little child actor crying scene with KS at the graveyard.

& very happy to see the CG of the ship and car sliced into 2 by KS's sword. Wish there is a Part 3!

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

it will be great if they can kidnap YYS for a second and become a special guest... 

and this is really goodbye we really reach the end, no more goblin to be wait :mellow:.. I’m like TT Just like TT Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae :lol:

T^T. I will forever imagine LDW cute dance whenever I listen to that song now..:lol: Sigh..I will feel really empty once I've watched the subbed special episode tonight. T^T  T^T 

• Like 4

I can't wait for the sub for this part 2 special..seems like fun ^^

I so want to thanks the crew, cast, and production team for dokkaebi drama, and all the effort to bid farewell to viewer with the specials..this past few month is a real beautiful life for me because of dokkaebi.

So now... It is really a goodbye.. Uh huh? Nope, not quite goodbye for me. Hahahahaahaha.... Now that it is really over, I just love this drama more.. Eventhough in the future that we will have more kdrama to watch, or we will fall in love with another drama,..but this drama will remain the classic.. once I heard dokkaebi and all the memories relate to this drama, I will remember.. Once I heard the OST, I will remember. Once I watch the casts who's been on this drama for future project I will remember. Once I see buckwheat flower or field, I will remember. Once I see the rain pours heavily,I will remember. Once I see the first snow, I will remember. Once I see the places like in the drama, I will remember...I will remember, that everytime I spent with dokkaebi is dazzling..because the day was good, because the day was bad, and because the day was so so, I love everyday of it...

• Like 17