[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Saddest episode for me...i can't blame writer KES for these things has to happen in all kdramas before the OTPs could live happily ever after.....my greatest worry is Eun Tak since she's losing her power of seeing ghosts...and how the hell could KIm Shin  kill the evil eunuch PJW.....maybe if Wang Yeo could also help in killing him then maybe PJW will perish.

• Like 6

@itzibitzispider or @azuri or anyone with the spoilers, can you DM me? Thanks in advance! 

Today's episode is EPIC! From start to finish, the momentum keeps going till the showdown at the end. One scene that stayed with me is KS FINALLY is able to reach the King! That scene breaks me down. For 900 years he keeps going back to that moment, agonisized over the fact whether he should or shouldn't have done it back then. To finally do it, that was too awesome! And we saw the King's reaction this time. No hatred or envy on his face. Just pure remorse. *clap clap clap* 

• Like 12

Hello everyone^^ I started watching this drama just yesterday and after the first episode I couldn't stop!! I guess I'm going to read all of your theories..especially on deok hwa :vicx: but first..I'm going crazy searching for the song in Ep 11 when the red dressed woman goes to eun tak' school..do you know the title..or if it's an original song?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

, if ET is no longer the bride then she wouldn't be able to summon Shin if she ever needs him.

i'm worried she could not see that ghost woman yet she was able to talk with evil eunuch!Maybe is something temporary...she is the bride but she does not want to do her duty...she loves her groom too much...

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mamakorean said:

The grim reaper said to sunny forget me, but it looks like it didn't work? Am i right?

And if et doesn't pull out the sword she will die. Because she has already a name card.

But i dont get it. Kim sun didn't die that day but how?

I do not think he was removing her memory. He just want her to see his eyes so she sees his sincerity beacause after he said forget me he touches her face.

• Like 7

Hi chingus! I'm 1 of the silent lurkers, delurking due to fanatically excited with the arc episode today :).Almost everything is revealed now.I cried my heart out...Somehow i dont mind spending my precious sleeping hours (3.25am @M'sia) just reading all your thoughts throughout this fast thread since these last 3 weeks. It's worth,trust me.

I'm saving my remaining data usage for this week episodes hehe.

• Like 6

I think I know why wookie could not give up this part. Just the scene where he as the GR kisses her and all the words he said were so touching like poetry and since he is a fan of Korean literature, I think he could not give up this chance to say these beautiful words. I felt his sincerity when he said them too and when he cried. I think that scene alone is beautiful enough, for a serious actor to die for a role like that. I think that's what makes him different in his acting, you can feel the sincerity, the way he says the words. I wonder how he convinced KES to finally give him the part. Did he act out a scene such as this one for her and touched her? It is a mystery that I am curious to find out.

• Like 8