[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Kim shin is connecting the dots GR was the king. 

KS met sunny and talked about something and just left.

KS is walking while remembering the day he was killed. GR i somewhere and deep in thought with tears in his eyes.

Oh wow! Kim shin put his hands on GR neck!!!

I can't wait for subs! 

• Like 13

KS found him at the temple, climbing the steps just like the day he climbed the palace long steps upward to see the king.. the feels must be came back... so did the bitter and anger?... both men need go thru this and forgive each other... else 'ABOVE' wont grant grace to all 4 , correct?.. confrontation... then,. the end

• Like 10

Kim Shin meets Sunny after the shocking revelation.

Since Sunny already knows that the Grim Reaper is Wang Yeo (from her vision)... hmm...

The Grim Reaper is at the temple Kim Shin visited before, looks at  his and the Queen's funeral tablets. Deep in thoughts.

• Like 10

If I can make him an eunuch again.......and boil all his body parts in front of him piece by piece....

It looks like a confrontation the place where Kim Shin fell in Goryeo. 

They are at the palace grounds. 

Dokkaebi walks up the steps (he couldn't during Goryeo) and grabs Grim by the throat. 

[This will be a daebak cliffhanger til next week!]

And it ends here....

I bet you there are no previews too......

Really heavy episode guys....

And there is a preview! 

The King really loved his Queen. A haggard looking Wang Yeo.... It ends with Wang Yeo saying it is fate. 

• Like 16

I mean guys, since now the King actually knows about the truth, that the Queen actually loved him back then, he would not do any harm right? Scene back to back to (Right now) Kim Shin with (Goryeo) Kim Shin walking up to the King.

Remember the suitcase the Rooftop GR gave Wangyeo? Maybe it's the only tool that work to catch that evil ghost.

• Like 12

Ugh that preview how can I wait for another week after that ending and past king tear he look such a mess I wonder if he actually commit suicide before Goblin come to the palace only with his dead body left behind

• Like 12